Your preferred position to pop a guy’s cherry

breedmypiggycunt

When you’re about to fuck a virgin man hole or very inexperienced bottom, what position do you suggest for them? And why?

Talking to the young bloke I’m living with - who’s very partial to seducing virgin bottom guys and taking their cherry...and who’s also amazingly effective at spotting blokes who are vulnerable and manipulating them to have sex with him - on this subject and we have different views.

Tard prefers to penetrate a fresh mancvnt by entering from behind (ie doggy) but will usually let the guy be on top if that’s their preference. His rationale is straightforward: he’ll allow the bottom to control the degree and speed of penetration initially. If the guy is ok with Tard controlling the penetration. He loves manhandling guys when he can and seems to get off on teaching the new bottom in arching his back, etc.

For mine, I’m not in favour of the bottom on being on top. For a start, it’s probably my least favourite position when I’m getting fucked and I think the notion of allowing a virgin bottom to control the penetration is a recipe for shallow penetration; that’s possibly a result of my own unsuccessful attempts to get penetrated the first few occasions I tried to get fucked. Secondly, eye contact is an extremely important part of the cherry popping experience imho; it’s a wonderful part  of gay fucking but it’s even more important when you’re penetrating a bloke’s sphincter for the first time.

When I’m about to take a virgin mancvnt, I want him on his back, ankles in an elevated position (or wrapped around me). The act of kissing and caressing the bottom  while whispering to him is, for me, almost as critical as constant focused eye contact. It’s also easier to manoeuvre him from his hips.

What do you all think?

• Like 3

Guest Porthos

Totally agree...On his back, legs up, looking him in his eyes, talking him through my entry. Although being verbal is so important, seeing the other guys expression is so important to gauging his comfort level and the speed of penetration....Once in I love it when we can both smile at each other in satisfaction.

On his back, legs up and spread or crossed, with direct eye contacts is the sexiest and most intimate way to pop his cherry. 

But, from what I recall from several sex manuals, the experts say bottom on top, resting on the dick, and waiting for the sphincter to eventually relax is supposed to be the least painful way. Not that any top I ever knew had the patience to wait! 😜

Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/27/2020 at 12:54 PM, Leather69 said:

Butt in a sling so U can gauge his reaction to your cock slowly sliding in...

I want you to get my butt in a sling and slowly (or not!) push/shove/thrust your cock inside me ...

Edited by takingdeepanal

Guest STLjeffDadd

I treat my virgin bottoms gently. Missionary position is the most intimate for us. Plenty of time for tough rough daddy talk once he’s becomes the cum slut I crave  him to Become. 

this act must operate on several levels that include the mind body and even soul of the man who is being bred for the first time.He has undoubtably thought about it a great deal,and understands at some level this is an experience he needs to go thru.In an attempt to gain some control over the process they may go to a bath,or gay bar or even an adult bookstore hoping to get bred by some annonymous stranger,and drugs alcohol and poppers may influence that moment.The top may be totally unaware they are popping a young man's cherry,Whatever the scene the basics remain the body must learn to accept what the mind craves...and that is the real barrier that must be pierced.we were not born knowing how to fuck,that all must be learned.Those of us seduced at a young age tend not to have much of this inner turmoil because we are bred at an age where we are dicovering our bodies and the ass as a true sex organ simply gets associated and valued along with everything else on an equal footing because it all gets woken up at the same time in our lives.So the variables involved depend on the needs on the bottom to be bred...and whether he is in bed with a man he knows and trusts to be patient or is drunk stoned and in a back booth at the local adult video arcade with his pants down a strange mans hand over his mouth feeding him poppers as a hard cock spears into him,the education is the same,only the scene is different.After the big event he will know he has done it,and a sense of achievement and satisfaction will last for days,assuring he will do it again and again,I like topping a new guy facing me,so I can see the conflict of fear and determination in his face as I press into him,His eyes seek mine for a bit of re-assurance...and the little smile when he realizes I am ejaculating inside him.These moments I treasure.:)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chargedodger said:

this act must operate on several levels that include the mind body and even soul of the man who is being bred for the first time.He has undoubtably thought about it a great deal,and understands at some level this is an experience he needs to go thru.In an attempt to gain some control over the process they may go to a bath,or gay bar or even an adult bookstore hoping to get bred by some annonymous stranger,and drugs alcohol and poppers may influence that moment.The top may be totally unaware they are popping a young man's cherry,Whatever the scene the basics remain the body must learn to accept what the mind craves...and that is the real barrier that must be pierced.we were not born knowing how to fuck,that all must be learned.Those of us seduced at a young age tend not to have much of this inner turmoil because we are bred at an age where we are dicovering our bodies and the ass as a true sex organ simply gets associated and valued along with everything else on an equal footing because it all gets woken up at the same time in our lives.So the variables involved depend on the needs on the bottom to be bred...and whether he is in bed with a man he knows and trusts to be patient or is drunk stoned and in a back booth at the local adult video arcade with his pants down a strange mans hand over his mouth feeding him poppers as a hard cock spears into him,the education is the same,only the scene is different.After the big event he will know he has done it,and a sense of achievement and satisfaction will last for days,assuring he will do it again and again,I like topping a new guy facing me,so I can see the conflict of fear and determination in his face as I press into him,His eyes seek mine for a bit of re-assurance...and the little smile when he realizes I am ejaculating inside him.These moments I treasure.:)

Your description is spot on, bud!  "The body  must learn to accept what the mind craves...", and vice-versa.  I was exclusively a top until mid-life, but inside always knew I was sub, and wanted to be fucked.  But it was always too painful.  Then almost 20 years ago my ex- said one day, "I'm going to fuck you."  We were out at his house in Palm Springs, by the pool, under the blazing sun.  I was on my back on a chaise.  He came up and started working my tits (my control knobs), lubed my hole, and poppered me.  But each time he'd try to mount it would hurt and I would shout.  Finally he said, 'well if you're going to scream this much forget about it.'  It was then that I knew I had to have it, had to take it, needed to have him in me.  We worked at it again and finally, painfully, he penetrated me fully.  I was in ecstasy (and agony), but we'd done it.  He fucked me so good that day.  From thereon I have converted into a total bottom fulfilling the role that I know I was truly meant for - accepting cocks, receiving their seed, and being bred.  Love it.  Oink!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

Your description is spot on, bud!  "The body  must learn to accept what the mind craves...", and vice-versa.  I was exclusively a top until mid-life, but inside always knew I was sub, and wanted to be fucked.  But it was always too painful.  Then almost 20 years ago my ex- said one day, "I'm going to fuck you."  We were out at his house in Palm Springs, by the pool, under the blazing sun.  I was on my back on a chaise.  He came up and started working my tits (my control knobs), lubed my hole, and poppered me.  But each time he'd try to mount it would hurt and I would shout.  Finally he said, 'well if you're going to scream this much forget about it.'  It was then that I knew I had to have it, had to take it, needed to have him in me.  We worked at it again and finally, painfully, he penetrated me fully.  I was in ecstasy (and agony), but we'd done it.  He fucked me so good that day.  From thereon I have converted into a total bottom fulfilling the role that I know I was truly meant for - accepting cocks, receiving their seed, and being bred.  Love it.  Oink!

Thank you for your kind comments,and congratulations on your discoveries and growth!:)

Guest Bottomsup33

For my first time I was on my back with my legs up. Felt great to let the top control the depth of cock, definitely put it way deeper than if I was on top. The best part was when he looked into my eyes while he came in me, I think that was the best part!