Small town might have more to offer.....

BBCcumdump

Just recently moved to a new town, it's a small conservative place and I was very nervous that I wouldn't find what I need here....have met a few guys since moving in, all were nice, but very plain and all safe...this past weekend things took a turn.  I took off work early on Friday and hooked up with this tall dark skin dude with great dick and a big load he wanted to put in my ass.  One thing led to another, he turned out to be a connect for something I haven't done in quite a while...by Sunday evening, I had taken 14 BBC some only orally, but most in the ass too.  I got stretched and loaded up all weekend, here and even visited a nearby larger city.  I made notes about each encounter and would love to share more if anyone is interested...If so, I will open a thread in the backroom due to some of the content.  Let me know.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

16 hours ago, BBCcumdump said:

I made notes about each encounter and would love to share more if anyone is interested...If so, I will open a thread in the backroom due to some of the content.  Let me know.

Start typing those memoirs... Sex in a conservative small town is always intriguing -- that your encounters were with men of color heightens my interest and, I'm sure, that of many others.

• 2 weeks later...