New friend with an old friend

BBCcumdump

I left work early last Friday, I had gone out the night before, drank a little too much and ended up doing some blow as well.  My plan was to leave work and go home to crash and recover.  Sitting at home for a few, I decided to log onto the apps to see if I could get lucky.  I just moved here and it’s a small conservative town.  I’m a freak and love to take raw black dicks, I’d pretty much accepted that this wouldn’t be happening here anytime soon.  Going through the profiles, I noticed this very dark skin, mean looking guy that I had never seen before.  I figured why not, so hit him up, and thirty minutes later he was walking in my front door.  He was kinda scary looking, just my type, but was a real cool guy.  We go straight to it, I suck on that big uncut black dick until it was rock solid and oozing pre-cum.  He was telling me the whole time how glad he was to have found me, then asked if I was gonna give my pussy to him.  (I have mixed feelings on the term but willing to go with the flow).  I set out a rubber, assuming he’d be like the other guys I’d met here.  He laughed and said I’m not using that, I want to nut in that pussy.  Say no more, I was face down, ass up in seconds.  He spit on my hole and worked It in with his big rough fingers, slapping my ass hard with his other hand.  He spit a few more times then poured some lube on the top of my crack, about the time the first drop reached my hole, the fat head of his dick met it there and he started pushing in.  He was pretty gentle, which was a surprise, and a relief since it had been a few weeks.  Before long he bottomed out, climbed up on the bed standing there with his thick black dick buried in my pink hole.  He slowed stroked me for a few then wend to town.  He went back and forth between hard fast strokes and slow deliberate strokes.  It felt amazing.  He talked so much trash talk while he dug me out, it really was a turn on.  He reached up and hooked my mouth with a finger, pulled my head back and pounded away til he bust a fat nut deep in me.  As we were cleaning up, he made me promise this was not the only time we fucked, I promised.  He asked me if I knew anyone that smoked T, I don’t since I just moved here.  He explained he sold It and had one eightball left to unload.  I told him I’d have to pass, I haven’t smoke in over 3 years, another story another day.  About an hour after he left, I was texting him asking him if he still had it, that I wanted it.  He was back at my doorstep and in my hole in no time.  I didn’t smoke any with him, made plans for another time though.  I had to go to the corner store to buy the goods to use my purchase.  Soon after, I was back on Grindr and Jackd, I was getting lots of attention and realized the weekend may take a whole other direction.  I got loaded a few more times that night and the next morning, then I decided to venture to a larger city close by.  The parTy was in full swing with no plans to stop.  Next time I’ll talk about the other locals guys that bred my ass before I headed to the city.  All in all, I hooked up with 14 guys by Sunday afternoon.  I took dick like a champ, in hotels, houses, ABS and a bathroom at a gas station.  Hope your like this first part.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 6