Getting fucked for 20 years but finally let someone cum in my ass; then I spent the rest of the night licking it off his cock

Yes

Hi guys,

I found this forum last week through searching on the web. I feel affinity for many of the guys here.

I'm a bottom in my mid 30s and have always rigorously enforced the use of condoms. It's how I was taught. Recently I started taking prep. To be honest I wasn't too excited about it, but it seems to be expected by the men I want and I aim to please. I finally managed to talk myself out of irrational fears and get fucked without condoms.

I've done it a couple times and except for the convenience I didn't notice much of a difference for my part.

But on the weekend this guy came over and fucked me; he left his load in my ass. No one's ever done that before him.  I didn't tell him that though, to avoid weirding out this guy I just met recently. For some reason I decided to lick him clean after. I don't actually love the taste of every guy's cum (one of my shortcomings) so the reason I volunteered was because I was feeling very grateful for the fuck and wanted to show him. He wasn't over sensitive like guys sometimes are after cumming so he gave me permission to do this and enjoyed it.

Then holy fuck. The taste. The taste of his cum and the musk of my ass on his cock. Wow. I don't think I ever tasted anything so delicious in my life. I sucked and licked til it was all gone. We both played with his nipples. He got hard again and I put him back in my ass only to take him out so I could taste him again. He thought this was pretty hot so while he laid on his back I switched between riding him and sucking his cock. I moved his cock all around inside me and opened my ass as sloppy as possible so I would get as much cum as possible to coat him. Sometimes, I couldn't bring myself to remove my mouth from his dick (I'm so very greedy!) so I put my fingers in my ass and got some of the juice to spread on his cock and balls, then sucked it off.

Eventually he fucked me again and gave me more jizz. Then he laid back down and I went back to the same thing. Sucking him til he was clean, then putting him in my hole for a little while to get the flavor back. Back and forth. After a while he started stroking himself off while I had just his head in my mouth and came a third time straight in my mouth so I got to drink him directly. So hot to be used like a fleshlight.

I'm not completely relaxed yet about not using condoms but this was a very good experience. I def want to drain those balls again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2