Corona Virus

Guest ff-whole

Unless you've been living under a rock, you probably have some thoughts about the coronavirus outbreak. I've gone from thinking it's overblown to thinking we should all be very concerned. In the town where I live, the gay bar abruptly canceled its wildly popular naked sex party last week citing the outbreak as the reason. Now city officials have just come out and said that nightclubs and bars should: 1) refuse entry to people who show signs of a cold, 2) collect personal information from patrons and 3) ask patrons if they've traveled recently to countries with outbreaks. 

I am not big on group sex these days anyway, but now I'm unsure about visiting the sauna. I'm not sure I want to risk being quarantined for 2 weeks just to suck some random dicks or get fucked there. I've also canceled some upcoming trips because of it. Do I really want to be in the darkroom of a seedy bar taking loads from complete strangers who might be virus carriers right now?   

Has your sex life been affected? I'm not referring to people in relationships, but more to the single guys out here who have multiple sex partners.

• Like 1

I wonder if any of bug chasers are chasing the corona nowdays and therefore helping to spread the global endemic,like the stealthers are with the HIV? Bcs most chasers seem to have a death wish sonce they aren't taking meds once they get the lethal HIV virus. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It didn't affect me until this weekend.  The Arnold Classic is here in Columbus this weekend, and there are typically men from dozens of countries in town.  Historically, it has been a weekend that I get a LOT of Alpha Tops.  This year though, most of the events were canceled due to the virus.  Guys are still here to compete, but most of the other visitors are leaving because they can't attend.  I usually get with the muscular fit guys, not the bodybuilders, so many of them are leaving.  Sucks.

It is affecting my sex life, Not because I am scared of getting it but because if I got it everyone I work with would also need to be quarantined and that us nearly 2000 people. I dont want that on myself and my mum is 86. I dont someone to give it to her, therefore I need to do the right thing. 

I think this is not like bugchasing at all really, cause with that  you are wanting sperm deeply inside of you that other men have had,Hard to explain, but I don]t think it is necessarily a death wish.  

This coronavirus is something entirely else

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Not at the moment.. but I am reading of events that are being cancelled.. sporting games being played without spectators eg Japanese baseball, Italian soccer etc and Danny Boy CMH above mentioning a local major golf tournament .

Hopefully I will be able to go across to Europe..taking in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, London, Munich and barelin (Folsom).. have booked airfares.. and have other payments to make before the end of this month.. it's a worry.

On a side note.. the first group to come down in Australia with this were a Chinese tour group (before they were banned from entering the country.. they were treated at the Gold Coast University hospital in late January with an early hiv medication called Kaletra, with the antiretroviral's active ingredient lopinavar being cached to treat those patients...all survived and were discharged. They say "That the medical jury is still out on the effectiveness of the drug which has shown promise against the coronaviruses SARS and MERS, as well in the lab"   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Not at the moment.. but I am reading of events that are being cancelled.. sporting games being played without spectators eg Japanese baseball, Italian soccer etc and Danny Boy CMH above mentioning a local major golf tournament .

Hopefully I will be able to go across to Europe..taking in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, London, Munich and barelin (Folsom).. have booked airfares.. and have other payments to make before the end of this month.. it's a worry.

On a side note.. the first group to come down in Australia with this were a Chinese tour group (before they were banned from entering the country.. they were treated at the Gold Coast University hospital in late January with an early hiv medication called Kaletra, with the antiretroviral's active ingredient lopinavar being cached to treat those patients...all survived and were discharged. They say "That the medical jury is still out on the effectiveness of the drug which has shown promise against the coronaviruses SARS and MERS, as well in the lab"   

The Arnold Classic is actually a health and fitness expo and competition.  Confined indoor spaces, with people from dozens of countries.  That is why most of the public events were canceled.

I went to my local tubs last Sunday night(02/29) had a fuckin' gr8 time. Took 5 loads, and shared my load with really fuckin'HOT cocksucker. I did not go to a sex party Friday night, went to bed 10pm. I may not play at all this weekend. I am kinda turned on by the whole bug thang. Working out hard this weekend instead. My city still has null confirmed cases. Airfares are tempting right now.

The fentanyl is kicking ass around here. Who's got a real death wish?

xox

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817
On March 6, 2020 at 7:33 AM, bbzh said:

Unless you've been living under a rock, you probably have some thoughts about the coronavirus outbreak. I've gone from thinking it's overblown to thinking we should all be very concerned. In the town where I live, the gay bar abruptly canceled its wildly popular naked sex party last week citing the outbreak as the reason. Now city officials have just come out and said that nightclubs and bars should: 1) refuse entry to people who show signs of a cold, 2) collect personal information from patrons and 3) ask patrons if they've traveled recently to countries with outbreaks. 

I am not big on group sex these days anyway, but now I'm unsure about visiting the sauna. I'm not sure I want to risk being quarantined for 2 weeks just to suck some random dicks or get fucked there. I've also canceled some upcoming trips because of it. Do I really want to be in the darkroom of a seedy bar taking loads from complete strangers who might be virus carriers right now?   

Has your sex life been affected? I'm not referring to people in relationships, but more to the single guys out here who have multiple sex partners.

While Coronavirus has gotten out of control due to government inaction what you're talking about is tricking people into giving up even more privacy in return for the appearance of safety. There may be tens of thousands of people with undetected Coronavirus for all anyone knows, and giving up your privacy isn't going to change that. Unless you're in a high risk group (i.e. Older than 50) you're not at any significant risk, so go about your life as normal. Always remember that we all die of something eventually and worrying about it just ruins the fun you could be having.

believe in science and the people that persue it as a career ... they do know a few things ... like that the flu kills people (more than 30,000 US citizens in the 3 years since he's been in office ... you can be certain that that NON-LIE has been in at least one of those daily briefings he still doesn't believe)

get the people and... ASAP! it's not perfect and NO it won't protect you from Covid19 but if you did get the flu it won't sideline or kill you; you can stay at home watch FoxLies eating chicken soup and you won't be clogging emergency department's resources because you'll think you're dying of Autism and while waiting around all those sick people and end up with coronavirus. 

Edited by twstdpigboy
spelling typo, grammar
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
8 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Not at the moment.. but I am reading of events that are being cancelled.. 

We could have our own VERY private event whether you travel or not ...

On 2/27/2020 at 11:07 AM, ff-whole said:

We all here on this website and forums love sex... raw unprotected sex - even if you take Prep - you can get sick with the Coronavirus.
I often get the normal flue after I go have sex at saunas or clubs because someone is either sick or still carries the bug and as a bottom you will catch it faster than being in crowded places and/or ride the trains, trams or busses.

Remember we are definitely a risc group of people like we were and still are a risc group of people for HIV+

If you believe in this pandemic or not, the question will not be IF but WHEN we are going to be hit with it near ourselves... Schools are being closed, offices and factories are getting shut down even borders or cities / areas are getting closed... travel will be severely restricted, so if you want or not, we have to deal with that...

Humans are amazingly terrible at spotting real threats versus phantom ones. Cancer has killed 1 in 4 people every year for decades + nobody eats better, works out or stops smoking. #coronavirus has killed .0000003% of the world and people are going to ground + declaring emergencies.
The virus will likely die out as spring arrives and we will deal with it for years in waves like we deal with flu season. The rate of death is low and in line with other flus + it mostly kills the same folks these diseases always kill, the very young, the very old, the very sick.
It leaves the rest of the population alone with nothing more than a bad case of the flu. It won't be contained but it really will not be the end of the world. The end of the world has been predicted a million times.
By all means get supplies like a mask and vitamin C and if you suffer from a lack of sunlight, take vitamin D ! And take care of your friends and family but spend time worrying about things like heart disease/cancer which kill 1 in 4 people every year for the last 50 years.

Read here your most pressing questions about the new coronavirus, answered... and Map.

Comparing cancer to this is just dumb and has no relation at all also to put in people don't eat better like what how should people eat? their is no science which shows the correct nutrition we should be eating the same with the cause of cancer.

Working out depending on the type of activities you do is harmful for your health people have been fed a lot of BS about eat this way or do this exercise it's all false which is why human health is at terrible state with so many diseases which they like to blame on obese or elderly which again is false.

Smoking on the other hand has been proven to be very bad but theirs so much money in it that is why it's still allowed to continue the same with alcohol.

Their is no evidence to show that this strain will die out I would expect by now in a lab they have tested it in multi environment types and if it would just die out they would of stated this but this whole thing is iffy the information we have been fed doesn't add up I am working with people who have cor-19 seen healthy people die from it yet we keep being told healthy people will be fine.

Based on the current stats world wide most will be coming from China it has killed a lot more than the flu so your numbers are incorrect later on they may become correct we will just have to wait to see.

If you are eating a good diet you shouldn't need any supplements so just taking them because this is claimed to help fight it is false it's more for if you get sick and cant eat correctly you may need them but they wont every replace getting them from proper foods plus vitamins can do more harm then good at times

Again what are you goign to do to fight of cancer or heart disease whch tends to affect people when they get older due to either gentics or poor lifestyle this is a virus which can basically make you very ill to the point other bacteria can kill you HIV is the same its not what kills you but it opens the door to others that will.

Yes. One of my fuckbuds has been on a skiing trip in the north of Italy very recently. While he says he doesn't have any symptoms (yet) he said we'd better skip our session. Better safe than sorry. He's an enthousiastic top usually good for a few loads. I miss his cock! 

On top of that the government health agency yesterday said that people in the province where I live should stay at home if they even feel a bit under the weather. Apparently I live in the only province where the agency can't connect infections to Italy (as opposed to other people infected in my country). There are no known infections in this part of the province yet but they are not taking any chances. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2