Corona Virus

Guest ff-whole

Guest CuriousDallas

Nope. Did a hookup on campus today and another at the gym this morning. Not worried about it at all. The closed campus and made all of the classes online which gives me more opportunities to hook up so actually it’s a blessing for me.

Guest CuriousDallas

It hasn’t stopped me at all and there’s still lots of cruising going on at the gym and on campus. Hooked up at the gym this morning and on campus too. I was initially bummed they shit down the campus and moved everything to online...not sure what form that’s gonna take or if it will work but that gives me more freedom for hookups even if it means no on campus hookups. Had been planning to go to Cancun for spring break...seems like there’s no Coronavirus in Mexico...just Coronas. Here’s hoping that holds as I’m ready for some fun.

5 hours ago, Truversebb said:

I’m avoiding the bathhouses and cumunion’s till this thing settles down. 

I agree me too. I am now wanking more, meeting my own needs, but very very careful.

i feel there is a difference in Risk taking of Bareback sex, its enjoyable, horny and awesome, its a choice and a risk obviously.

This virus is not a choice. I would also be putting my elderly parents and family at risk who had not made that choice and I would have to live with my actions if I had infected them with Coronavirus.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I agree me too. I am now wanking more, meeting my own needs, but very very careful.

i feel there is a difference in Risk taking of Bareback sex, its enjoyable, horny and awesome, its a choice and a risk obviously.

This virus is not a choice. I would also be putting my elderly parents and family at risk who had not made that choice and I would have to live with my actions if I had infected them with Coronavirus.

The difference between the risks of enjoying BB sex and the risks of Cvs-19, to perhaps not you but the community and your family is like comparing apples to Chevy’s!

The Hungarian Gov. Declared a state of emergency, which means besides the others that the sessions in closed places not allowed for more than hundred people. So, my fav Sauna has temporarily shut down, and I think the cruising bar did the same. They mustn’t risk. 
Until now, I didn’t refuse the sex, but I am confused like many of you wrote before. Not because of me. It’s my choice. But because of my colleagues, friends, etc. The consequences of the bareback sex must be on me not the people who couldn’t decide. 
However, I cannot imagine how long I can stop to have sex. 

Guest DetroitAnon
On 3/8/2020 at 9:39 PM, Ozpig said:

Not at all got bred 15 times between Friday night and Sunday night and it didn't enter my head once. I can't stay away from cock even if I tried - so if more bottoms gey picky and spooked maybe the more cock for me.

I think you are my twin. We think alike.  The less bottoms, the more dick for me.   I can’t stay away from ditch either.   

• Moderators
6 hours ago, dirtycumlover said:

Has the Corona Virus stopped anyone from having sex? Me personally no. How about you?

Moderator's Note: Before you start a new thread, take a second to see if there isn't an old thread on EXACTLY THE SAME TOPIC. The two threads have been merged. 

On 3/11/2020 at 10:32 PM, NLbear said:

Just heard that Trump has banned all travel to the US from Europe for 30 days starting Friday night, except UK (don't know why that is. Also don't know if the exception is just for Brits or anyone travelling from the UK). Exception is made for US citizens travelling home provided they are tested upfront. The ban affects all people who have been in a Schengen country in the 14 days before travelling to the US. Apparently Trump said European countries have not taken enough precautions and Europeans are to blame for spreading the virus in the US......

I didn't read anything about travelling from the US to Europe though. Guess there will be no flights as planes would to fly back empty?

The reason the UK is exempt is because Trump has a golf resort in Scotland.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Truversebb said:

I’m avoiding the bathhouses and cumunion’s till this thing settles down. 

One thing to note about bathhouses - the temperatures reached in a steamroom, combined with the humidity, likely provide conditions hostile enough to kill the virus, according to sources I researched. In addition, the “heat shock” the body undergoes in the steam room promotes the formation of white blood cells, stimulating immune response.

The dry sauna, not so much apparently. Avoid that. But the inside of the steam room might be one of the safer places around. Just don’t touch your face. Or... well, anything really. Guys have been sitting ass-naked on that.

Yes it has. I host weekly gatherings that involve either fisting or bdsm—sometimes both. The gatherings are on hold until it seems safe to start up again. Palm Springs has visitors from all over the world so we are more at risk. Fingers crossed we get through this quickly and safely. 

4 hours ago, CumDump15 said:

I think you are my twin. We think alike.  The less bottoms, the more dick for me.   I can’t stay away from ditch either.   

couldn't if I tried if I don't get fucked for three days I lose the plot. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, BottomsUp said:

I haven’t really noticed a big change but there’s an monthly sex party I go to that a friend hosts and it’s been cancelled this month. It may not happen next month either. 

same here but I have still hooked up