Corona Virus

Guest ff-whole

Here in Sydney Australia we do have an outbreak but I texted some regulars, hooked on to Grindr - had no trouble last night getting 9 different cocks, including two Asians, and at one point had three different tops here and got royally opened up and fucked. Cunt is a bit sore this morning but I will be right by tonight and craving it again

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

My thought is less kissing, making out and more focus below the belt -- doggy style, sucking, ass-eating should be relatively fine as long as you're not being sneezed or coughed on or swapping saliva? 🤔 

You should keep at least 1 meter of distance from other people, and wash your hands very often.

Generally speaking you should stay at home.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 11:28 PM, CuriousDallas said:

It hasn’t stopped me at all and there’s still lots of cruising going on at the gym and on campus. Hooked up at the gym this morning and on campus too. I was initially bummed they shit down the campus and moved everything to online...not sure what form that’s gonna take or if it will work but that gives me more freedom for hookups even if it means no on campus hookups. Had been planning to go to Cancun for spring break...seems like there’s no Coronavirus in Mexico...just Coronas. Here’s hoping that holds as I’m ready for some fun.

Be very careful, the virus will spread a lot faster than you think, you should stay at home (I know this sounds a lot pathernalistic, but really is the most effective way to prevent it)

[think before following links] https://www.businessinsider.com/widespread-outbreak-of-coronavirus-in-mexico-is-inevitable-2020-3?IR=T

According to this article, gay men should avoid all sex with strangers until the Coronavirus has been contained. 

Sure, a subset of the gay community is always going to throw caution to the wind and keep on fucking like they normally do. However, "having unprotected sex with an infected person creates a high chance that it will cause you to become the virus’s next host."

Some of you in this thread have already said that you will be more careful because you want to avoid exposing your friends, partner, family and colleagues to it. 

This article addresses barebacking in particular and the science behind virus transmission is explained by openly gay men.

I walked away thinking that I am not prepared to stand before you guys and say:  I will continue to engage in random anonymous sex with strangers during this outbreak even if: 1) it means I am at a higher risk of contracting the virus, 2) I could contract pneumonia (16% chance if infected), 3) I could sustain permanent lung damage, and 4) as the virus's host, I can live with infecting innocent people I care about.

[think before following links] https://udatz.com/gay-sex-and-the-coronavirus/

Now excuse me while I go jerk off to memories of all those loads I have taken in the past.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"I don't need to care because I'm not an 80-year old with a heart condition so the coronavirus is not going to kill me."

I get what your saying, we are talking not just about you getting the viris, but giving it to others. I dont mean sexually. I mean the guilt of knowing you may send someone to hospital because their system doesnt hold up. I dont want to know I caused someone else pain. I  know it is illogical given normal flu. But I dont want that on my concience  

• Upvote 3

I could give it to an old person just by going to the store. So why shouldn't I keep fucking? 

Working in a hotel where we serve international business flyers, so I'd be amazed if I haven't picked it up. I've been sneezing a few times over the last 5 days... but then who doesn't sneeze every so often?

I had a two week vacation to Prague planned for early May. Booked my ticket and airbnb back in February, so I am optimistic this thing wont last for more than 30 days. Dont want to be quarantined coming back to the States when I return from vacation, and dont want to have to postpone my vacation all together. 

On 3/13/2020 at 1:25 AM, ErosWired said:

One thing to note about bathhouses - the temperatures reached in a steamroom, combined with the humidity, likely provide conditions hostile enough to kill the virus, according to sources I researched. In addition, the “heat shock” the body undergoes in the steam room promotes the formation of white blood cells, stimulating immune response.

The dry sauna, not so much apparently. Avoid that. But the inside of the steam room might be one of the safer places around. Just don’t touch your face. Or... well, anything really. Guys have been sitting ass-naked on that.

I'm not certain what sources you researched, but you have received erroneous information.  The US Centers for Disease Control says it takes temperatures over 140° F (60° C) to kill the norovirus: [think before following links] https://www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns/norovirus/index.html  The CDC says it take 167° F (75° C) to kill the influenza virus: [think before following links] https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-center/images/multi-language-pdfs/contamination_cleaning_english_508.pdf  It is unlikely the COVID-19 virus requires anything less.

Steam sterilization, such as in an autoclave, occurs at 250-270° F (121-132° C): [think before following links] https://www.cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/guidelines/disinfection/sterilization/steam.html

According to one large sauna/steam room manufacturer, steam rooms operate between temperatures of 110-114° F (43-46° C), well below the temperatures to kill viruses.  One could make a case that a steam room's warmth and humidity are a perfect medium for bacteria and viruses.

Saunas operate at a temperature range of 180-195°F (78-90°C).  The CDC recommends 30-45 minutes exposure at 250-270° F (121-132° C) to kill pathogens, more than most people can handle in one sauna sitting.  [think before following links] https://www.cedarbrooksauna.com/differences-between-saunas-and-steam-rooms.html

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I have a layover tomorrow in Phoenix, and 2 of my fuck buds there declined meeting up with me.  They both are +/U, and both limiting their contact with everyone.  And since I'm flight crew, they're both concerned about what I might have been exposed to.  And I'm fine with their decisions, I get it.  But a new PHX guy was more than eager to step in and plan a fuck date with me tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.  

• Like 1

Well, now that the local university has switched to online classes through the end of the semester, there goes about 90% of my hookups. With all college sports dead until at least football season and people no longer traveling, that means almost no visitor hookups either.

I could almost always find a college boi to fuck with on Grindr, and now probably less than 10% of students will still be in town. Even my regular twink fuck buddy is going to be staying back with his family for the time being.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Twochipigs said:

I'm not certain what sources you researched, but you have received erroneous information. 

Thank you for the correct information. It just demonstrates how difficult it is to winnow the wheat from the chaff in the current information environment surrounding the virus. I will try to track down my original source and challenge it using your data. I nevertheless believe the information I found regarding the immune stimulating properties of steam rooms is correct, but I will confirm that also.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Thank you for the correct information. It just demonstrates how difficult it is to winnow the wheat from the chaff in the current information environment surrounding the virus. I will try to track down my original source and challenge it using your data. I nevertheless believe the information I found regarding the immune stimulating properties of steam rooms is correct, but I will confirm that also.

This is a type of SARS coronavirus And I had heard they do not like humidity also. Here’s something from the last SARS outbreak. [think before following links] https://www.hindawi.com/journals/av/2011/734690/