Corona Virus

Guest ff-whole

My Partner and I have been fucking daily. The past week - We haven’t fucked in a long time - but being horny and cooped up, and wearing just running shorts around the house , it didn’t take long.  
He lasts a long time like hours  ! and cums usually twice so my ass is sore but we definitely rediscovered our sex life. He has become very verbal and rough - no complaints here. 

Guest FinalDL2021

Yes.  

I had a great Anon sex hookup all planned and ready to go, The guy's status was not known for sure, and it was something I was truly looking forward to. Now everything is shut down, where I live, and this Coved -19 thing has caused everything to go to hell. 

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw
20 hours ago, stevelovesfucking said:

here in Melbourne Aus we've had one of our best venues close down, and some of the saunas are taking our temperature before we start

on grindr still plenty of sluts offering their bums to me

so I've barebacked 8 guys in the last week, which is sort of average

Well mine is on offer... just let me know when u want it 

Guest Descartes70817

Effective 5:00pm tomorrow it will bring my sex life to an end until further notice. The Governor just issued a "Stay at Home" order statewide, unless my wife starts putting out after 10 years of saying no I'm getting nothing.

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

“So...what’s your status? Have you been tested?”

”Yeah, man - I’m poz but undetectable.”

”No! I’m asking if you have coronavirus. Who cares if you’re poz right now?”

That’s great !!

Most guys are staying in and the local bath house is closed. Most tops around me are just chatting and no one wants to play. A small sex store which had booths somehow was open, so went in and sucked and swallowed two cocks.

Sniffies shut down their cruising section too so its been hard finding cock and cum. To pass the time, ive been webcamming a lot more. Streamed myself fucking my 8" dildo for two hours.

I'm amazed that all the bug chasers that beg for my Strains are fucking Afraid of Corona... it's like fuckin Bizarro world. You ain't scared of a cock that wilkntear you to shreds and balls filled with mutant baby batter,  but you're terrified of a fucking cold. 

New York, New York...

• Upvote 1

Guest Porthos

I am on hiatus from sex with other guys....I'm HIV+ undetectable so I know I can't knock any body up and I've navigated the STD world having been infected and treated....This is different. First there is no treatment, second it is so much more infectious than HIV or STD's which also leads to the fact that I can so easily infect other guys....Hopefully this will only be for a few months...I can't imagine what it will be like when the all clear is given.

Guest CuriousDallas

I am social distancing but if I'm being honest I am still hooking up anon even though there's fewer guys looking here in Dallas. Club Dallas was already closed along with gyms, bars, and most of the ABS's have with a few notable exceptions but they're all being forced to close tonight. I'm still hooking up with regular buds and shifting more of the sex to them as I know it's gonna get tougher to do anon as more guys freak out and abstain. That said, I just hooked up with a straight boy who was seriously desperate to get his ass pounded and wound up taking me bare so apparently guys do have their limits and desires.

18 minutes ago, CuriousDallas said:

I am social distancing but if I'm being honest I am still hooking up anon even though there's fewer guys looking here in Dallas. Club Dallas was already closed along with gyms, bars, and most of the ABS's have with a few notable exceptions but they're all being forced to close tonight. I'm still hooking up with regular buds and shifting more of the sex to them as I know it's gonna get tougher to do anon as more guys freak out and abstain. That said, I just hooked up with a straight boy who was seriously desperate to get his ass pounded and wound up taking me bare so apparently guys do have their limits and desires.

I was bred multiple times at 321 in Feb.  and at hotel and by a poz guy at the Dc Eagle a week and a half ago.  Think I was stealthed by a straight black guy in my hotel too.  He said he couldn’t get into it - couldn’t get hard, but I think he came as soon as he was in my soft loose pussy.  That was not lube I pushed out into my hand. Nothing but allergy symptoms so far so probably not fuck flu or this new one, but never know.  Isolated now just because I want to be sure. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I am not going to comment on the hook-ups since they are taking place between two supposedly consenting adults who supposedly kow their risks but please do keep social distancing because if you do contract coronavirus you will be putting others at risk, persons who do not know you have it nor who have not consented.