Corona Virus

Guest ff-whole

I travel frequently for work, and do most of my playing while on the road.  With this outbreak, my company has shut down travel for the next few months.  As a result, I haven't been fucked and bred in a few weeks, with none of my usual prospects within reach.  I am going to have to start looking locally for my fix of "deep protein therapy".

I've been frequenting a local adult bookstore here in Vegas at least once or twice for each of the past 3 weeks. The crowds cruising the video booths have been quite busy. If anything, a bit larger than I've normally experienced. I guess if we're going to be putting a guys cock in our mouths, swallowing a stranger's cum, taking a stranger's cock and load in our asses, and putting ourselves at risk for any number of STD'S each time we do that, a virus isn't going to have much effect to change our behavior. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The media makes it seem way worse than it actually is. Yes, we should be cautious for now.

But it only has around a 3.5% fatality rate... so you're way more likely to die from a common flu... also the 3-4% fatality is mostly in people older than 80 years old and small kids to 5 years old... it shouldn't be a big problem for others

There has been around 114 000 cases all around... 64 000 have been cured. 4000 have died... the rest are the as of yet sick.

Also the virus dies in temperatures 26 degrees celsius and higher... so lets hope the hot April hits (at least in Europe) - dunno about other places... and that'll be it for corona... also the meds for it are in development.

Take care.

• Thanks 1

I know that Berlin is a favorite destination among people on this site. I just saw a tweet that Berghain and the Laboratory have been closed until April 20th (at least) because of the outbreak. I have a ticket to go to Berlin later this spring. It was dirt cheap so I won't cancel it just yet. Sure, I could go and just enjoy the city, but if people are gonna be scared to fuck, then it's a lot less attractive as a destination. 😪 By the way, German officials are saying that they expect 40-70% of the German population to be infected at some point. I'm also reading that the US government is thinking about instituting a travel ban for Europe, mainly because of Italy. 

Guest Descartes70817

I think that most of the people who use BZ have been so used to taking risks for so long that one more risk isn't going to change many of our minds. We're all going to die of something eventually, and I am not going to let fear of the unknown ruin life's pleasures for me.

On 3/9/2020 at 6:18 AM, CuriousDallas said:

How are the CumUnions in Houston? I love how sleazy and slutty the guys in Houston are and I’m guessing the CumUnion there must be really good?

Some have been great, others alright.  A couple of them weren't well attended, but it happens.

I've had a good time at most of them with more than enough cock and ass to keep me happy.  Usually go to someone's house/hotel afterwards to continue fucking with a small group.

Since all the medical experts keep saying that immune compromised people are at serious risk, I consulted my HIV doctor yesterday to find out just how screwed I am having fought my way back from a CD4 count of 49 to my last count of 439 last October. She said at this level my numbers are good and I would react like a member of the general population, and to just wash hands often and refrain from touching my face. That last bit is going to be the hard part - whenever I read something in the news about Trump I automatically *facepalm*.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, bbzh said:

I know that Berlin is a favorite destination among people on this site. I just saw a tweet that Berghain and the Laboratory have been closed until April 20th (at least) because of the outbreak. I have a ticket to go to Berlin later this spring. It was dirt cheap so I won't cancel it just yet. Sure, I could go and just enjoy the city, but if people are gonna be scared to fuck, then it's a lot less attractive as a destination. 😪 By the way, German officials are saying that they expect 40-70% of the German population to be infected at some point. I'm also reading that the US government is thinking about instituting a travel ban for Europe, mainly because of Italy. 

Just heard that Trump has banned all travel to the US from Europe for 30 days starting Friday night, except UK (don't know why that is. Also don't know if the exception is just for Brits or anyone travelling from the UK). Exception is made for US citizens travelling home provided they are tested upfront. The ban affects all people who have been in a Schengen country in the 14 days before travelling to the US. Apparently Trump said European countries have not taken enough precautions and Europeans are to blame for spreading the virus in the US......

I didn't read anything about travelling from the US to Europe though. Guess there will be no flights as planes would to fly back empty?

Edited by NLbear

The travel ban is the same as what happened with China.  US citizens and permanent legal residents can still fly home.

The UK isn't part of the EU which is why they aren't included.  The main reason is one can travel anywhere in the EU with little if any restrictions and get on a plane.  The truth is, Italy let the entire thing get completely out of control before doing anything to try to contain it.  Didn't also help they had a "super spreader" who refused to quarantine while showing symptoms and likely infected countless people so it suddenly showed up all over the place.  Almost every outbreak in Europe, can be traced back to Italy, and maybe a few to Iran.

I have a sexy 50+ yo Vers btm friend, Jeff, who is germaphobic (didn’t stop him from previously having ppl’s fluids swimming around in him).  We usually take loads together in a weekly playgroup with our friends.  He has quarantined himself; no kissing, no sex until this blows over.  I miss him lots, but this also means more loads for me.  xD 

18 hours ago, Bbpigsterxxx said:

The media makes it seem way worse than it actually is. Yes, we should be cautious for now.

But it only has around a 3.5% fatality rate... so you're way more likely to die from a common flu... also the 3-4% fatality is mostly in people older than 80 years old and small kids to 5 years old... it shouldn't be a big problem for others

There has been around 114 000 cases all around... 64 000 have been cured. 4000 have died... the rest are the as of yet sick.

Also the virus dies in temperatures 26 degrees celsius and higher... so lets hope the hot April hits (at least in Europe) - dunno about other places... and that'll be it for corona... also the meds for it are in development.

Take care.

Yes the media are running a lot of stories being misleading and crying to scare people.

The numbers you are quoting from which you do not mention the source are incorrect and to claim this is not as bad as the flu or on par is also incorrect.

Other issue is this has not mass spread as such so if you look at population numbers compared to infected it is small if it hits larger numbers the count will soon rise plus a lot of people stay critical for fair amount of time it's not like you get it and bam you are dead it drags on (I have seen some fully healthy people just drop dead from this it happened in Thailand few weeks ago)

No one has been cured their is no cure recovered yes but they can still get it again so it doesn't mean they are immune.

Wrong about the temps you really need to stop listening to BS I know their is a lot around at the minute but their is no proper evidence to back that up plus they are not sure how many strains their are first they though 1 now they know theirs is at least 2. (only tested temp to show it kills Corv-19 is 70c)

Their is no meds and this is misleading its not Corv-19 that kills you as such it weakens you for other virus etc to come in.

The whole response has been so poor what we are seeing happen now is too late this should of been done back in January their was people even stating this yet they didn't want to listen so they was silenced also the face masks with hand washing is just a misdirect (always puzzled me why people didn't do the hand practices as standard anyway)

We all need to just wait this out and see how it plays hopefully everybody is stocking up and trying to limit contact with others and if one of their family does get sick isolate them from everyone but also keep yourself isolate from people outside.