what if i get BB without being bred?

kotcas

Hi, I am 39 yo and very willing to be barebacked by a sleazy old man in my still virgin hole. I always performed as safe top until now.

what are the chanches to get hiv if the man would fuck BB for some thrusts and cum outside?

A couple of drips of precum are still possible...

Thanks in advance for your contribution! 

IMG_7838.JPG

Precum can still transmit diseases just not as much as full load. I have had many precum loads in me and full loads from several men. Take the full load man, you'll never go back Or have him pull out and paint you hole then slide back in and lube that hole with his seed

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

12 minutes ago, JeffM33 said:

Precum can still transmit diseases just not as much as full load. I have had many precum loads in me and full loads from several men. Take the full load man, you'll never go back Or have him pull out and paint you hole then slide back in and lube that hole with his seed

thanks but what are the chanches to get hiv, compared to a full load? If full load from a high viral guy rates 1,4% chanches to get hiv, what about precum (or no precum at all?

Guest Descartes70817

Once a guy has his bare cock in your ass there's no telling how much precum he leaves inside you, or even how much cum he shoots before he pulls out. I occasionally get guys who say bareback is okay but don't cum inside, and I'm usually already cumming before I remember to pull out, so if you want bare cock assume you're going to get a full load at some point.

1 hour ago, kotcas said:

Hi, I am 39 yo and very willing to be barebacked by a sleazy old man in my still virgin hole. I always performed as safe top until now.

what are the chanches to get hiv if the man would fuck BB for some thrusts and cum outside?

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_02/IMG_7838.thumb.JPG.ed81ff2b6c1c2b2a911acc5d9f7de78c.JPG

If you ask him his status.... U=U it would be virtually impossible. It still would be very low without some hard fucking and ejaculation.  If you want to get fucked and not contract HIV, get on PrEP.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Just because you ask him to pull out, and he seems to pull out, doesn't mean he didn't blow half his load in your ass and the other half after pulling out. Pulling out is pretty low on the list of ways you can protect yourself from HIV.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

My ex- was Poz.  We agreed that he would fuck me bareback but shoot outside.   Did that countless hundreds of times until we split.  Once he "accidentally" bred me.  But I never converted and am still Neg.  But as drscorpio said, if you don't want to convert, go on PrEP and then get happily bred.  You don't know what you're missing bud.  The breeding is the icing on the cake of the manimal act, the whole purpose of it!

• Upvote 1

So guys like me leak like crazy when fucking.  And I like to fuck for a long while so ya that’s gonna get worked into you pretty good.  That said, if he’s undetectable then you are quite safe.  Prep is a good idea though.

If yourself gonna take a cock raw you might as well let him shoot in you.  It’s too glorious of a moment, and really not saving yourself from much risk. 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 1:20 PM, kotcas said:

IMG_7838.JPG

why take bare dick if you wont take the load?  I make it clear that if we fuck bare I'm going to cum inside. Deep inside.  Thats the whole pleasure of it. Just one tops opinion.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

My ex- was Poz.  We agreed that he would fuck me bareback but shoot outside.   Did that countless hundreds of times until we split.  Once he "accidentally" bred me.  But I never converted and am still Neg.  But as drscorpio said, if you don't want to convert, go on PrEP and then get happily bred.  You don't know what you're missing bud.  The breeding is the icing on the cake of the manimal act, the whole purpose of it!

Agreed. Nothing like feeling a hot stuff shoot his thick load in your slutty hole. If you're gonna take a man in your ass bare, you should let him finish there. 

• Upvote 1