what if i get BB without being bred?

kotcas

So-called "dipping" has been recognized at least since 2004 as a risk factor for HIV.

[think before following links] https://www.aidsmap.com/news/feb-2004/many-hiv-positive-gay-men-involved-hiv-transmission-risk-without-recognising-it

The investigators admit that they do not know the HIV transmission risk of “dipping” relative to unprotected anal sex, but point out that an earlier Canadian study involving gay men found that delayed condom use was the third strongest predictor of HIV infection after no condom use at all or condom failure. The investigators conclude that further epidemiological research is required, so that accurate HIV prevention information can be provided about this potentially risky sexual activity.

One 2016 paper from Australia found that a noteworthy proportion of people who became HIV-positive in one survey (15 of over 500) reported dipping to be a risk factor.

[think before following links] https://www.jmir.org/2016/9/e227/

Yeah, my husband pulled out after fucking me this am and I reached back to feel his cockhead and it was juicing so much from his precum, I thought maybe he had cum already....but it was just how hot he was from fucking me...he pulled me up and sank his cock in and pounded me full of cum after that. So I would say for SURE get on prep if you are going to take one bare..period!

Just one or two drops of HVL precum is as good as one or two ounces of poz cum, so that is why it's so nieve to think pulling out before unloading is reliable.

• 5 months later...

According to this [think before following links] https://www.poz.com/pdfs/P04-14p53.risk_transmission.pdf  The probability is around 0.65%. However, I would not believe someone to pull out as the top could always cum inside you without telling. Also if your rectum is hurt and oozes out blood (even can't be seen), the probability would get much higher.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My worst nightmare is being barebacked and the top doesn't come.  I feel totally deflated.  All that work and no reward.  I'm on prep, so if a guy has any type of STD then I'm going to get it whether he comes or not, so my goal is to take the load, clean his cock, thank him and move onto the next. 

1 minute ago, Chuckybb said:

My worst nightmare is being barebacked and the top doesn't come.  I feel totally deflated.  All that work and no reward.  I'm on prep, so if a guy has any type of STD then I'm going to get it whether he comes or not, so my goal is to take the load, clean his cock, thank him and move onto the next. 

Not necessarily. I'm unaware of any STI that has a 100% transmission rate.

Now, some are highly likely to be transmitted, but even then, it's not a 100% sort of thing. 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 2:36 PM, rawTOP said:

Just because you ask him to pull out, and he seems to pull out, doesn't mean he didn't blow half his load in your ass and the other half after pulling out. Pulling out is pretty low on the list of ways you can protect yourself from HIV.

Even a condom won't guarantee safety. I got stealthed twice at the adult theater back when I used to ask the top to wear a rubber.

have u thought about discussing your attraction to risky sex w a counselor? 

i've had plenty of risky sex over the years and it's usually a in-the-moment decision and i then have to live w the possible results after. if it starts to repeat i change my behavior. 

but even your description is salacious: why do u gotta bb w a sleezy older guy? it seems like you're obviously turned on by the chance of gettin pozzed - hello, that's why most of us are here, so no judgement - but personally, the gambling w my own life wasn't sustainable. low risk is still risk. 

good luck w your personal journey but it would help to understand motivation imho 

• Upvote 1

If you want to stay neg then get on prep.  If you are gonna take raw cock in your ass then know you should take his load.  Bareback sex aint sex real unless the top breeds his btm.  My opinion though.  But if I mount a hole, I aint gonna pullout to shoot.  I expect the same from my tops.

• Like 1