Fucked By The Construction Crew

***This is fiction, though the circumstance is loosely based on something that happened to me a couple of years ago. Sadly, that event didn't result in my pozzing 

or a gangbang. I'm confident that this story is much hotter than that encounter was.***

It was a bad enough day as it was, waking up with a wicked migraine. To top it off, I could hear the noise of construction machinery

being set up on the street outside the house.

The noise was unbearable, and what’s worse is that my pills weren’t doing a damn thing. So I resorted to the natural approach.

It always works so I don’t know why I don’t just go for that first thing.

My pain eased considerably, though wasn’t completely gone, but the incessant noise outside was doing it’s best to bring it all back. I

couldn’t stand it anymore and, dressed in a pair of nylon shorts and tee shirt, I stormed outside and demanded to speak to the foreman.

The first guy I confronted told me he’d find him, and I went back inside to wait. After a few minutes the doorbell sounded. I don’t

know what I’d been expecting, but it wasn’t that.

I opened the door to find a stunning hunk with just the right amount of sweat and grime on him to make me forget all about my head

as the blood all rushed to my crotch.

Six feet four at least, solid build, hairy arms and chest (from what I could see peeking over top of his tee shirt) and thick legs stretching

his jeans in the most mouthwatering way I could ever imagine.

“What’s the problem?” he asked bluntly. Even with his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance he was HOT.

I was almost at a loss for words at that point, using all of my brain power to keep my dick from rising to full mast in front of him like

some nightmare from high school. I stammered a few seconds and cleared my throat to buy me enough time to reacquaint myself

with my words.

“Sorry to bug, but I’ve been battling a massive migraine all day and I was just wondering if there was any chance you guys might be

cutting out early today? It’s almost gone but with that machinery just outside it really feels like it will come back,” I told him in a rush of

too many words.

“We just got started,” he complained. “I don’t want to make things difficult for you, it’s just-”

“Please,” I begged. “I’ll do anything you want. I swear. Just for today?” I pleaded.

I saw something in his eyes at that moment but couldn’t be sure what, and a slight tug at the corner of his mouth.  He glanced over his

shoulder back to his guys outside, considering his options I suppose, and then looked back to me.

“Tell you what. I’ll take you up on that tomorrow. I’ll clear my guys out right now so you can rest up.”

Fuck, could he get any sexier? I mean, beyond good looking and he had a sympathetic side, too.

“Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you,” I replied, practically bouncing on my feet.

“Have a good night,” he said and then disappeared back outside, closing the door behind him. Within a matter of minutes the

neighbourhood was silent again. A man of his word.

I was so elated by the silence and opportunity to relax that I didn’t even clue into what he’d said about taking me up on my offer

‘to do anything he wanted’ tomorrow.

Sure enough, feeling much better the following morning, in the midst of all of the construction noise, the doorbell sounded. I was

surprised to answer it to find the hunky foreman standing before me.

“Feeling better?” he asked, to which I told him so. “Good, then let's get started,” he said, boldly walking into my house and shutting

the door behind him.

I was stunned at first, having no clue what was going on. “Started?” I asked him dumbly.

“Yesterday you said you would do anything I wanted if we cut out early. Time to pay up,” he told me, strolling into the living room and

plopping his perfect muscular ass down onto my sofa.

• Like 39
  • Upvote 6

***Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. it's been a long time since I posted a story on here so it is greatly appreciated.

And the story continues . . .***

Part Two

“Yesterday you said you would do anything I wanted if we cut out early. Time to pay up,” he told me, strolling into the

living room and plopping his perfect muscular ass down onto my sofa.

The nerve of this guy! Okay, that feeling didn’t stay with me more than a millisecond. How could I possibly refuse a man

like him? I’m considered ‘cute’ I suppose, certainly no hunk or stud, so it just never occurred to me that a man like him

would give me a sideways glance.

I followed him in and just stared into his deep dark eyes for a moment, unsure how to proceed.

“My wife, she hates sucking my dick or licking my balls. I’ve heard stories how you guys are better at it anyway, so how

‘bout it?” It was more of a statement than question, given that he spread his legs wide to practically beam a spotlight on

that very proportionate looking bulge in his jeans.

Apparently everything about this man is big.

I don’t need to be told twice, I was down on my knees faster than you can see ‘swallow!’. At first I just stuck my face into

his denim clad bulge, getting a good sniff. And then I reached up and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, revealing not only

a lack of underwear but also a very choice cut of meat.

Again I stuck my face in for a good sniff, his musky balls working on me like an aphrodisiac -every nerve ending in my body

and brain lit up like a Christmas tree! I helped him shuffle a bit to pull his pants down enough to release his balls as well,

and then got to licking.

I gave him a good tongue bath, as he sat with his head thrown back and groaning, and then licking my way up his now

towering 8 ½ thick inches, to a beautiful mushroom head. After licking his entire shaft, I set to work on swallowing him.

I slurped and licked and sucked my way down that big piece of dick. Luckily he was inexperienced with men and just let me

take the reins, so I was able to go at my own pace, which allowed me to comfortably take his entire thick length right down

to his pubes.

“Fuck!” he growled once I did that. “Oh, fuck, I never knew . . . feels so good,” he mumbled, feeling so good that words were

escaping him.

I bobbed and slurped, licked and sucked for at least twenty minutes before he grabbed me by the ears to get me to look up

at him. “I’m about ready to blow. You swallow?” he asked, which I just nodded ‘yes’ with my mouth still full.

He threw his head back and let out a roar as his balls jumped in my hand and emptied their cargo into my hungry mouth. His

orgasm went on for at least two minutes, his dick constantly throbbing more pulses of cum onto my tongue. It was awesome.

By the time he recovered and caught his breath, I was licking my chops, very satisfied with my mid-morning snack.

“That was awesome,” he complimented. “You suck really good dick.”

“Thanks, I try,” I replied bashfully. “You have a beautiful dick.”

“What to suck it again?” he asked.

“Fuck yeah! Anytime,” I told him sincerely. 

He returned to work and I did some of my own work around the house, barely able to stop thinking about the studly

construction worker I’d sucked off. I couldn’t help but wonder how open minded he might be. Just in case he came back

today, I decided to douche out. If I’m lucky at all, he’ll want more.

Sure enough, about an hour later the doorbell chimed. I was surprised to see another member of the construction crew

standing before me. Also over six feet, kind of a rugby player sort of build (which I’ve always had a weakness for) with very

dark curly short hair, black eyes and dark hair on all of his body that was exposed.

The definition of a stud.

“Hi?” I began, completely unsure what to say.

“Hey, Bill, my foreman, told me I should come in here to get a little reward for all of my hard work,” he told me a little bashfully. 

At that moment we both looked over his shoulder as all of the guys burst out laughing at him, and I saw his cheeks flame red

with embarrassment. 

“Oh, very funny!” he yelled back to them, turning to leave -and possibly kick some butt.

Aside from the fact that he was so unbelievably hunky, that bit of vulnerability he’d show with that blush of embarrassment lit

some sort of fire in me. Plus, if he’s open-minded enough to come to my door for his ‘reward’, who am I do deny?

Rather than be embarrassed that Bill (as I now knew his name) had told everyone I sucked his dick, I decided to own 

it, reaching out and yanking the hunk by the arm back towards the house.

“What are you doing?” he asked, stumbling as I pulled.

“Giving you a reward for those dicks trying to humiliate you. Or maybe me. Either way, come on,” I told him, with one final yank

getting him over the threshold and slamming the door shut. “Want a beer?” I asked him.

“Since I’m out there sweating like a pig, that sounds great,” he replied, glancing around the hallway a little nervously.

He followed me back to the kitchen and I pointed out a bar stool for him to take a seat. After handing him the beer, which he

quickly upended for a long guzzle, I spun the stool away from the counter so that I could have access to him.

“Look, you don’t have to . . .” he began, clearly unsure what to do.

I looked him in the eyes for a hard second, and then asked, “Are you uncomfortable?”

He kind of frowned and thought about it and then looked a little surprised with himself. “No,” he told me confidently. Logically,

how could he be? He was now in the air conditioning, about to get his dick sucked, and drinking a beer at eleven in the a-m.

“Good,” I said, reaching out and taking hold of his jeans to get them undone. “Just sit back and enjoy your reward.”

After another swig of his beer, he seemed to relax into the situation and hunched his hips forward, allowing me full access to

him. From there, I got him unbuttoned and unzipped, and hefted out a mouthwatering 9 inches of deliciousness. 

I took pleasure and my time devouring his sausage, causing him to grunt and groan for a while, before he got bolder and

started rubbing my back as I bent over his crotch.

As the minutes ticked on, with me slobbering and slurping over him, his hands moved further along my back until it was my

turn to be surprised when he began to work his fingers down inside my nylon shorts to begin playing with my hungry hole.

I didn’t need another hint. I took my mouth off of his dick and asked him if he wanted to fuck me, which he readily agreed. So

I led him down to the bedroom, his hard dick bobbing out in front of him, and had him lay on the bed, where I stripped his pants

off completely.

Thankfully I’d cleaned out, so I wasn’t wasting any time. I climbed on top of him, and guided his big dick head to my hole and

slowly descended onto him. By now we were both groaning.

He told me he’d never done anything with a guy before, let alone fuck anyone’s ass. But that it felt amazing. I told him that his

dick inside of me felt amazing, too.

I was so glad that he’d been worked up enough to not even question me about condoms, as I gave him no choice, anyway. I

was already impaled and riding hard, loving every raw inch and second of it.

I had already been sucking him for quite a while so I didn’t figure the fuck would last very long, but I was determined to get the

most of it.

He surprised me after a while when he reached up and began to pinch and tug on my nipples. At first it felt really good and got

me to ride him harder, but then it got almost painful as he was pulling on them hard.

That’s when I realised he wasn’t actually pulling them to hurt me, he was trying to guide me to bend over him, so as I leaned

down, relieving the pain, he hunched up and kissed me.

Surprise of surprises! He reached a hand around the back of my head and pulled my face down to his, our tongues mashing

and twisting in a hot wet dance, all while he rammed up into my ass. At this point he really took over the fuck.

He didn’t release me after our lips met. Our mouths were joined for the next several minutes as he pounded up into me

and then growled into my mouth as he emptied his balls into my ass. Fuck yeah! He gave me his load.

After several minutes, his balls had run dry and his dick eased out of my hole, and he released his hold on my neck. As I sat up,

I think the reality of what he’d done sank in and he looked torn.

He frowned at me, shaking his head. “Sorry, I don’t usually . . . I mean, I’ve never kissed a guy before. But I love kissing when I

cum, so I guess some part of me took over-”

“Hey, don't worry about it. I loved it!” I told him.

“Really?” he asked, his face lit up now.

“Your dick felt great in my ass. You can fuck me any time you want,” I told him, now climbing off of him. Between his 

boss and him, I was hoping to get a lot of cum for the duration of their job on my street.

He got dressed and I walked him to the door. Before heading out he turned around and asked, “Did you mean that?”

“What?” I asked.

“About fucking you again?” he asked, really nervous about making a fool of himself. How anyone that masculine and hunky

and sexy could ever feel that way is beyond me.

“Absolutely!” I gushed. “Any time. I love taking loads. The more, the better.”

He nodded at me and headed out. I wondered if I’d gone too far about telling him that I love taking so many loads in me. Might

be the stuff that freaks a straight guy out. 

***Before anyone starts complaining or reprimanding me, there is some bug chasing coming up soon.***

• Like 43
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

***In my mind I had the story worked out and it was further along, and this part is a bit lengthy. But don't worry, it's going to get to the bug chasing by the next part.***

Part Three

I got my answer about twenty minutes later when the doorbell was ringing again. This time it was the guy I’d first talked to

outside yesterday when I was looking for the man in charge. 

A bit younger than the rest of the crew. Sandy hair, bit of beard scruff. Tall and buff, a definite stud hunk in the making.

“Hi, uh, Dan told me to see you about . . .?” he trailed off, clearly shy and perhaps a little worried that now it was his turn to be

made a fool of. 

I looked out over his shoulder to see the guy who’d fucked me, obviously Dan, give me a little grin and a thumbs-up. I gave

him a nod,  and then stepped aside to let my latest sperm donor in.

I was shaking my head as I closed the door, trying not to laugh at myself. This would be the third guy in a couple of days to give

me a load, and I hadn’t even bothered to ask any of their names. Somehow I was okay with that, too. I felt like a prostitute that

gets paid in semen.

This guy was really nervous, so I knew I had my work cut out for me to get him to relax. I offered him a beer but he declined,

saying he had to be back on the job in 15 minutes.

No time to waste, I asked him if he wanted a blowjob or to fuck my ass. He took about 30 seconds to weight the options then,

without looking me in the eyes, he said ‘fuck’, so I led him back to the bedroom.

As we got in the bedroom, I could feel he was right behind me. He grabbed my hips, led me over to the bed, and guided me to

just bend over. Nice, he wants to pound me from behind, he can go hard and deep that way, so I was happy. I also had a feeling

that he was sort of disconnect me from him. He could pound me, but not have to see me or look at my face. Human fleshlight.

I slid my shorts down over my ass and offered my hole up. I heard him fiddling with his pants, and then seconds later he was

poking his dick head around my opening, but not quite hitting the mark. So I reached back and took hold of what felt like a

really thick, but not too long, cock, and guided it to the bullseye.

Although I didn’t see it, his dick did not feel as long as the other two guys, but was easily thicker by inches. Honestly, it was like

backing up to a big butt plug -which I happen to love, so yeah me!

I wiggled my ass and willed my hole to open up around him, and once a couple of inches were in, he hit the slick of cum that

his buddy had left in me and the rest of his tool rushed right on it. Fuck it felt good. And full. Definitely like being plugged. I felt

some stinging as my hole was stretched to capacity so quickly. 

“Holy fuck!” he howled. 

After that he just went to pounding, the only sounds in the room were the wet smacking of his hips meeting my jiggling butt,

and our mingling grunts and groans.

I have to say that even though he didn’t have the depth penetration of his coworkers, that thick dick was just what my ass

needed. I love the stretch and his cock was sending me to heaven.

His size seemed to hit me in just the right place inside and I actually found myself having a rare anal orgasm. I’ve done it

only once before with a dildo, so this was a pleasant surprise.

So there I was gasping and groaning my way through an anal orgasm, when I heard him say, “Jesus fuck, your ass just got all

juicy around my dick. I’ve never felt anything like this before. Aw, fuck, I’m gonna cum!”

He slammed me so hard and fast as his balls exploded their seed into my ass, and we were left panting and gasping for a few

minutes before he finally extracted his still semi-hard dick from my used hole.

He staggered back, almost shaky on his feet after such a powerful orgasm. He bent over, hands on knees, still sucking in air,

and looked up at me. “That was incredible. I never came like that in my entire life. I thought I might pass out.”

“Your dick is amazing. You made me have an orgasm in my ass -something hardly no men can say they’ve done to a guy.”

“You can do that?” he asked me, frowning.

“Oh yeah. You felt it.”

“When your ass got all slick,” he noted, now standing to his full height, and pulling his pants back into place. “Fuck, that sent

me over the edge. I never felt anything like that before. And no girl has ever let me fuck them hard like that. Usually I’m so

thick they suck me or jerk me until I’m close, then maybe they let me in just to finish.”  He didn't have to bother telling me

they also made him stretch a condom on, too.

“I’ve only had one anal orgasm in my life and that was with a toy -and it was years ago,” I told him as we walked back to the

front door. “Seriously, if you want to fuck me again, I’d love it.”

He looked at me in disbelief. “Really? It’s that easy.”

“Hey, it’s not like we’re dating. You need a hole to fuck, my ass is yours. Anytime.”

He was shaking his head and smiling as he walked out back to work. “You gay guys sure do have it easy,” he said to me, and

then he was gone.

I didn't want to tell him that this was a very rare and extreme situation I was in with his crew. Though maybe I should have to

ensure that he would come back to me for more. Better if he didn't go out looking for other guys to fuck if he knew I was a

sure thing.

The rest of the day went by with no one ringing my bell. The construction noise quit, and I sat down and enjoyed the peace

and quiet.

For about five minutes. 

And then the doorbell rang. I figured it was a neighbour or something, so I was stunned to find Dan standing before me,

smiling but nervous.

I didn’t even say anything, just stepping aside and allowing him in. While he dropped onto the sofa, I got him a beer. But I sat

down to enjoy the rest of my wine rather than going right to his crotch, which was rapidly on the rise.

“You don’t mind that I came back?” he asked.

“Nope,” I told him simply. “I told you, you can fuck me any time.”

He told me that he didn’t think anyone meant any harm by what they all started with me, first with the foreman, and then with

him sending the new guy in. And that I didn’t need to do anything with any of them, that it all just lucked out that I was horny

and willing and the heat was keeping them all hot and bothered, too.

“It’s not like I do this sort of thing all the time,” I assured him. “But I will admit that if the opportunity presents itself like it did

when the boss came in, I will happily take it.”

“And it’s okay that the other guys now all want a crack at that ass?” he asked with a big grin. “This all seems really . . . unreal

to me.”

“I’d love it. Really. I’ll just make sure that I’m ready for them.” In other words, horny, in little clothing, and already cleaned out.

“You don’t want to let everyone fuck you, though. I don’t think it is safe with a couple of the guys.”

I didn’t question what he meant by that, simply telling him that I could handle whatever they threw my way.

He laughed, shaking his head, and called me a whore, but in a very teasing way. I responded by dropping to the floor

between his legs and getting my hands into his pants to release his rock hard dick.

“I like that. Use me like a whore,” I told him as I engulfed his swollen meat all the way down to his musky pubes.

He threw his head back and growled. I only got to spend a few minutes sucking him this time. Evidently he was hornier now

than he was earlier. He stood up, pulling me up, too, and then came around behind me, bending me down onto the sofa, where

he was presented with my ass.

After a couple of quick pokes to feel that I was still quite wet, he immediately jammed about half of his hard length into me.

With one more push he was balls deep. From there it was just a frenzy of skin, animal sex noises, and a lot of ‘fuck yeah!’s.

He blasted another load up my ass about ten minutes later, and then pulled out and sat down to finish his beer. I noticed that

his dick was still standing tall, it didn’t soften even in the slightest.

“I take it you’re up for going again?” I laughed.

“You need to go somewhere?” he asked, now looking worried that he was overstaying his welcome. What man in his right

mind would ever think anything was more important that getting used by a hot looking man like him?

“Nope. I’m all yours,” I assured him.

He tilted his head and eyed me. “I can go a lot. When I was in my teens I could jack-off ten times a day and still have cum to

shoot by the end. And I’ve been on a sort of dry spell for a few months, so I'm crazy horny.”

“I’ll take whatever your balls can give me.” 

“In that case, I might be here all night,” he chuckled.

“Fine,” I told him confidently.

And just like that, I had myself an all night fuck. And he really did fuck me all night long. Basically in every room in the house.

I’ve never met a man who could fuck and cum so much and still need to keep going. I was in pig heaven!

Not only did he fuck me in the kitchen, front hallway, shower, laundry room, bedroom, living room again, but after we finally

did fall asleep from total exhaustion, he woke me three times through the night and dumped more loads in me every time.

We both slept like babies, and in the morning I made him breakfast and told him of a route through my backyard that would

take him around the block to his car so the rest of the crew wouldn’t know he spent the night. 

He was okay with them knowing he’d fucked me yesterday, but it made things look very different that he’d spent the night. I’m

actually not even sure if that was a worry of his, but I got it into my mind that it could be a sticky situation, so I made the

suggestion first.

Bill showed up at my door around mid-morning wearing a shit-eating grin as he strolled into my house again. I don’t know,

maybe I’m an idiot, but I just couldn’t see any reason to say no to him. Or any of them, really.

I’d gotten a good look at the entire crew through the window yesterday, and they were all attractive in their own way. Even

the less attractive ones were hot to me. Maybe more. And there were a couple that looked quite rough that really seemed

to get my blood pressure up.

“So I heard that a couple of my guys did more than just feed you their loads yesterday. You okay with that?” Bill asked, talking

to me like I was one of his employees.

“Of course,” I told him. Clearly he was in semi-business mode. He obviously didn’t need any sort of complaint for

inappropriate behavior. “Let’s just say that you guys have put me in a mood. So while you’re here, why don’t you just let them

have some fun.”

He frowned and shook his head. “Really? All of them? I’ve got a fifteen man crew out there. Are you seriously telling me that

you would let all of them fuck you?”

“Yes,” I told him without hesitation.

“You know, word got around them pretty fast. Now they’re all fucking horny and not concentrating on their work,” he said.

“So tell them if they don’t get their mind on the job, they don’t get any ‘rewards’,” I suggested. “I’m off work for the next couple

of weeks, so I will be available any time.”

He pondered this for a bit, and then was nodding. “Okay, if I can work it, they can visit you on their breaks, so we actually get

this job done. If they’re doing a really good job, then they can come over at some other point in their shift. That could take up

a lot of your day.”

“It’s more than fine,”I assured him, noticing how his crotch was filling out before my eyes. “I think you’re going to need a little

help with that.”

He looked down at his bulge and just sort of grunted. “Later. I got to get them moving,” he said, turning and heading back out,

not at all worried that he was sporting major wood. “I’ll be back once I get things on track here.”

With that, a plan was set. And after I heard all of the machines doing their noise for a while, Bill was back. He was already

opening his pants as I opened the front door. I like a man who doesn’t waste time.

“So, you like to get fucked,” he said, walking past me as I closed the door behind him.

He didn’t even give me a chance to respond, quickly grabbing hold of me, spinning me around and yanking my shorts down

over my ass. Within a matter of seconds he was buried in my hot ass, pounding away.

“Yeah, you’re a fucking slut, aren’t you?” he growled. “Taking all of our dicks, huh? You like that? Slut?” His breath was hot on

my right ear and I just love feeling a man that close while he’s fucking me.

“Fuck yeah! I loved to get used like a whore. Fucking breed my ass!” I yelled back to him.

It was a quick fuck, just him nailing me from behind right there in the entryway, both of our pants around our knees, rutting

like animals.

“Take that fucking cum, faggot!” he roared as he blasted my ass full of a very hot load of seed.

We both pulled our bottoms back up, he slapped me on the butt and headed back to the door.

“You might as well keep those shorts off -you’re going to be naked most of the time, anyway. Now that I know what a good

fuck you are, I’ll make sure you get all the dick you can handle.” Just as he was stepping out the door he looked back at me

and added, “And some maybe you can’t.”

That was a bit ominous but also exciting. My dick was throbbing in my shorts and my hole was giving involuntary spasms at

the thought of getting fucked again. Funny how you can go without and be mostly fine, but as soon as you get one dick in you,

you want them ALL.

Luckily, I didn’t have to wait long -only about 10 minutes- before my next eager construction stud was ringing my doorbell.

And so it went. For the entirety of the week, I had a steady stream of horned up, sweaty, dirty, musky men in and out of my

house, giving me more loads that I could keep track of. A few were really clinging to their ‘straightness’ and would only let me

suck them, but for the most part the rest wanted a bit of sucking to start and then a good fuck to finish.

By Thursday night I had taken on all of the crew (at least once, some had repeats) except for the three rather rough looking

ones. I figured they just weren’t interested. I didn’t sweat it, either way, because Dan seemed to be more than willing to take

up the slack. 

He showed up after the crew left on Thursday, and I figured we were going to spend the night fucking like we had the other

day. Fine by me.

We started in the living room with me riding his lap on the couch, taking our time for a change, and talking a little. Just actually

enjoying each other's company.

“So what’s the deal with those other three guys?” I asked him. “The ones who haven’t come for a turn.” I had a feeling what

it was, but I wanted to be sure. Somehow the prospect only made my ass hungrier.

He took on a very serious face at this point. “I don’t think you want them. They’re trouble.”

“How do you mean?”

“I’m not totally certain, but I’m pretty sure they’re kind of fucked up. Like into hardcore stuff. The rest of the guys are just

horny. But I’ve heard those three talking sometimes and they get into some twisted shit. I think they might have some

STD’s, too.”

My dick was shockingly steel hard hearing him talk about those guys. I probably shouldn’t want them, given that I’ve

always managed to stay safe, but the thought of them using me was turning me the fuck on.

To most people those guys might look a little rough or like trouble, but to me they looked like the porn stars that I always

drool over. Rough and tough, hairy, hard all over, tattoos, probably pierced, too. The total porn stud package. Just thinking

about them was sending me into overdrive.

And Dan noticed, too. “Fuck, you are a pig! You actually like the idea of those three fucking you?” he asked as he drove his

dick harder and deeper up into me, our fuck now getting more intense.

I rode him harder, too. “I know I shouldn’t,” I panted, “But the idea of it has me so hot.”

“Good thing we saved them for last, then. How about I tell them to come over after shift tomorrow. Everyone cuts out early

Friday, anyway. I want to come and watch, if that’s okay.”

“You know you’re always welcome here,” I told him adamantly. 

I meant that, too. Something different was happening with Dan. I could feel it, and I’m sure that he did, too. We were not just

fucking. He had taken an interest in me.

I couldn’t help but wonder what he would think of me after I had a go with those three remaining guys. Would he think I’m

too disgusting to fuck anymore? I pushed those thoughts out of my head. None of this had been expected, so any action

is good action in my books.

He slammed his beautiful cock deep into me and roared as he flooded me with more sperm. The thought of his cum in me,

and those three rough looking guys fucking me with some sort of bugs, just sent me over the edge, and my dick exploded

hands-free, firing a line of cum up Dan’s stomach and chest, right to his face.

When we both settled down from our powerful orgasms, I saw all of the cum on Dan and leaned over and began licking it up.

At first he leaned back just a little as I approached him, maybe he thought I was going to kiss him with cum on my lips?

But then I started licking more cum up, trying to gather as much as possible in my mouth before I swallowed it. I managed to

get his face, neck and chest cleaned while still impaled on Dan’s hard dick.

And then he surprised me by grabbing me behind the neck and pulling my face to his, mashing our lips together. His tongue

forced it’s way past my lips and he began licking and probing for my load. Fucking hell, I hadn’t expected this from such a

butch looking man.

We swapped spit and cum for at least five minutes, both of us enjoying this new intimacy, when suddenly I felt Dan’s dick

throbbing in my ass again. That finally made me pull away from him.

“Are you cumming again?” I asked.

“I didn’t expect that, but fuck!” he yelled, riding the wave through his orgasm. “I never did anything like that before but it was

so fucking hot my dick just went off.”

Evidently he liked it, because he pulled me back to him and we made out for ages before he wanted to fuck again in a

different room.

We had definitely turned a corner and now Dan and I had gone into some other territory that I was not sure he wanted. Though

he wasn’t shying away from it, either. We continued to kiss and fuck our way through the entire night again, and he added

another load right before he headed out to work in the morning.

That was when I knew that something was different, because he went out the front door, for all the guys to see. He still had

on the same grungy clothes as the day before, but the rest of him obviously looked freshly showered.

I heard the guys making dirty comments and just whooping it up that he’d spent the night fucking the whore. Hey, we both

had big smiles on our faces, so who cares?

I smiled to myself all day thinking Dan. Unexpectedly, I might have found something I hadn’t been looking for. 

Dan came in for his breaks, but we didn’t fuck, and none of the other guys came in, either. On his last break I mentioned it.

“I was a little surprised that nobody came in to fuck me today since it’s the last day on site.”

“Well, they all had their turns -except for Luke, Andy, and Rob for tonight.”

“I guess I shouldn’t complain. I got more cock and cum this week than I have the past couple of years combined,” I laughed.

I stared at him for a couple of minutes, but he was staring at the floor, deep in thought. Finally, he came to a decision.

“I . . . I told the guys not to come in,” he told me, now looking me in the eyes.

My stomach just sank when he said that. “What? Why? Did I do something wrong?”

“No, no. Just the opposite. This has been all so weird to me, but ever since that first day I can’t stop thinking about you. I

never even considered being bi before we started working here, and now I can’t even get hard thinking about a woman. I only

get hard when I think about you,” he confessed. 

I was shocked speechless. That’s the last thing I expected to hear from him. Yes, I knew I felt a strong connection, but he just

jumped in the deep end. Most men in his position would spend their time denying it, pretending nothing ever happened,

pretending we’d never met. Instead, he was coming out to me -and he never even knew he was gay before this week.

Right away his posture dropped and he looked insecure. “Look, you know I’ve never done this stuff before. But I fuckin’ like you.

A lot. And I think you like me.”

“A lot,” I pointed out, and his face split with a huge grin of relief.

It sounded to me like he was talking about a relationship, so I worried that I might not get a chance to sample the last three

guys, the ones I was sure had some bugs to pass my way. Or, if they do, will he be still even like me?

“The guys are still going to breed me tonight, right?” My mind was swirling. Things like this just never happened to a guy like

me. And this hunk, only now realizing he is gay, could have literally any man he wanted. And he was saying he wanted me.

“About that. It’s still on, but I have to tell you something. When I talked to them earlier and told them you wanted their loads,

they mentioned that they all have HIV. They look healthy enough, but they said to tell you that they do shoot viral

loads -whatever that means. I don’t know about all of this stuff, but I’m pretty sure it means you could get sick.”

I had already figured that was the case, and I was still horny as hell to get their cum in me -as evidenced by the growing tent

in my shorts.

“I see that doesn’t turn you off the way I thought it might,” Dan laughed. “Then it’s on,” he told me, leaning over for a quick

but strong kiss before returning to finish out the workday.

Shortly after 4 pm all of the equipment had been taken away, the street cleaned, and most of the workers departed. The four

remaining men moved their vehicles to my driveway and entered my house for a night I was not soon to forget.

• Like 39
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1