Horse Market SF

Anyone go to the Horse Market SF events? I just got a Mare ticket for the April event. Really excited about all the anon dick and hope the stallions like me.

This is the ticket link (not sure if there are still mare tickets but there might be stallion ones): [think before following links] https://t.co/bwPFy9h9VC?amp=1

And this is the general web page: abut

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oops the link got messed up for the main site.  Basically it’s a sex party where when you buy a ticket you have to pick Mare (bottom) or Stallion (top) and you can’t switch positions during the night. If you pick mare, you have to get there early and they put you in a hood so you can’t see the tops and the tops can’t see your face so you have no idea who is fucking you.

I heard mare tickets are sold out already. They said they’ll only open up more if they sell more stallion tickets. They like to have two stallions per mare so now there’s a waiting list.

[think before following links] https://horsemarketsf.com

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I have a question, is it just young, beautiful, perfect gym bodies, and horse dicks?  Or are there actually average body guys?   
mostly asking about mares.  

Edited by Yessir
  • Like 2

On 4/25/2020 at 4:46 PM, Yessir said:

I have a question, is it just young, beautiful, perfect gym bodies, and horse dicks?  Or are there actually average body guys?   
mostly asking about mares.  

They had a Telegram chat room for the mares (I got invited because I’m on the newsletter list) and someone asked about that. The stable hands in the chat said that there was a big variety of ages and body types/sizes for the bottoms. Of course any twinks get a lot of attention but they said that a lot of the tops are more interested in trying all the holes out so all the mares get used.  They also said they’ve seen guys who were much older or heavier still get a ton of attention because they had so much anal talent and word spread among the stallions who are encouraged to openly examine and discuss the mares as traders at a horse market would examine and discuss the animals for sale. It’s like show horses are pretty but for this kind of heavy use you’d want plenary of workhorses too.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

And unfortunately the SF event was postponed until further notice. They’re on Twitter though and you can sign up for email updates on the website. I requested  a credit to the next event instead of a refund and the guy was very cool about it. No way I’m gonna give up a chance have that many anonymous dicks sliding into my hole.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I wasn't posting about this to keep it a bit of a secret, but I guess the secret's out. I've attended two different Horse Markets as a mare. The second one there was easily 3 Stallions to each mare. I was in the stables for almost 4 hours, and there was maybe a few minutes here and there that I wasn't being stuffed with cock in either end. Lube became unnecessary since my hole was flooded with cum, so the next guy slid right in. If anyone's interested I could turn it into a story and post it there. Easily one of the most incredible experiences of my life.

Mare tickets sell out first, and they sell out fast. I was lucky enough to get one for the April event, and, well, we know how that one went... The Stable Master was generous enough to hold all existing tickets for when they're able to open up again, hopefully that will be some time this year.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

The Horse Market is hot as fuck and not to be missed.  Of course the coronavirus is fucking every thing up right now.  

But after it passes definitely go to one.

The comments above are pretty accurate.  Bottoms and tops are in a range of ages.  I attended in Germany and there was more screening for fitness/build than there was for age.   I had a few buddies there—one was a mare.  

As Insatiableboy said —lube isn’t an issue after the first round of breedings.  There are red hoods for BB and white hoods for safesex.  The ratio is different from city to city.   

I  looked for “my” type of mare to focus my time on.  My dick was in about 30 mares and I came three times.  I would love to have cum more but had been whoring it up all week so my cock and balls were spent.

Our buddy reported that he was fucked by 100 dicks.  Admittedly he mares don’t necessarily know when guys are taking turns (tag teaming) or cum back later for another round.  He was busy all night and was fully satisfied when we debriefed-later.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/4/2020 at 12:20 AM, InsatiableBoy said:

I wasn't posting about this to keep it a bit of a secret, but I guess the secret's out. I've attended two different Horse Markets as a mare. The second one there was easily 3 Stallions to each mare. I was in the stables for almost 4 hours, and there was maybe a few minutes here and there that I wasn't being stuffed with cock in either end. Lube became unnecessary since my hole was flooded with cum, so the next guy slid right in. If anyone's interested I could turn it into a story and post it there. Easily one of the most incredible experiences of my life.

Mare tickets sell out first, and they sell out fast. I was lucky enough to get one for the April event, and, well, we know how that one went... The Stable Master was generous enough to hold all existing tickets for when they're able to open up again, hopefully that will be some time this year.

Heh, I have to admit I waited until I could get a ticket to say anything here. There’s just such an overwhelming demand for the mare tickets. They sold out almost instantly when I got mine but almost two weeks later a top buddy of mine was still able to get a stallion ticket. We’re gonna drive together but then in the event he’s gonna wait until he’s inside my ass fucking me before he lets me know it’s him. 

And I’d love to read a story about your experiences!

Edited by BBButtSlut
Additional comment
  • Like 1