Horse Market SF

Would love to go as a mare but wondering if there would be any interest in mares of colors? Most guys in the real world seem to prefer black stallions. Don’t want to be disappointed if I go. I love stallions of all colors and ages!

Edited by Blatinobttm

40 minutes ago, Blatinobttm said:

Would love to go as a mare but wondering if there would be any interest in mares of colors? Most guys in the real world seem to prefer black stallions. Don’t want to be disappointed if I go. I love stallions of all colors and ages!

Oh gosh...go!!! You’ll get your share of Stallions!!! Trust me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

This really sounds fun. Dream cum true. I wonder if you get loads in your mare-cunt

Many times... at the U.S. horse markets I’ve ended up with between 6 to 9 loads in a night, but many more cocks in my hole...stallions like to stick their cocks in many Mares...I actually get more loads when I do my own private CumDump events at motels...but go and enjoy you’ll have great fun! 

• Like 3

I just signed up at HorseMarkerSF.com.  I hope to be going soon as a mare.  Would love to have many stallions fuck me and fill me with cum.

13 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

This really sounds fun. Dream cum true. I wonder if you get loads in your mare-cunt

The last time I attended, I got so many loads my hole was permanently lubed for the entire night. And a very high percentage of mares tend to leave after the first hour or so. If you have stamina you'll get all the cock you can take.

The organizer intentionally has a 3:1 Stallion to mare ratio at each event, so mares have it pretty good.

• Like 6

I know there is always risk of STDs with bb, but curious to know if any mares had issues after one of these events. I’d like to sign up, but hesitant. 

• 2 weeks later...