Got loaded at work

fillmyholeftl

At first the title doesn't sound that out of the ordinary... But I do HIV testing @ the local Sex Club/Bathhouse.  This afternoon I noticed this cute cub like 20 something hanging obviously with his "daddy" of about 60 ( he was nothing special)  I tested the 26 yo first and when I gave him his negative result the hug turned into making out and I felt a very FAT average length cut cock get very hard. I sucked him a bit and he asked when I was done. And said he'd wait around.  During the next couple hours I tested the Daddy too, and the cub asked if he could watch... I said sure,  I finished and met them at their room... It didn't take much time, i dropped my shorts, sucked the cub a bit and go doggy on the bed.  I had pre lubed and he slid in slowly but easily. He fucked me slow & fast for about 15 minutes, Daddy was enjoying the show and rubbed my back and ass as his boy fucked me.  we moved further up the bed and I started to ask if he'd give me his load... Asked me to beg for it which I did and was soon rewarded.  I don't often do this on work hours ( well it was after) and it was HOT.  They return to Upstate NY tomorrow morning.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...