Sweaty backroom basement bar

Eastvillagefun

There used to be a lot of them in the neighborhood, but not anymore so I've really stopped going out. There is a bar left in the East Village in Manhattan that is still notorious for its unadulterated back room fun. Last weekend I got really horny and the BF was out somewhere  I decided I wanted some dick (many dicks, really) so I went to check it out.

I forgot how much I love walking into a tightly packed, dimly lit, hot room of sweaty men all there for getting off. I'm a thin guy so I tend to get shoved around in a crowd. I've learned to just go with it, like crowd surfing. I love that feeling of being pushed around and groped with no real control. It was only a few minutes before hands had ripped my pants open and my cock was getting grabbed and my ass fingered. A few minuted more until I was forced down on my knees on the filthy floor and got the first dick in my mouth. I have no idea who. I know it was a big black dick. He came pretty fast in my mouth. I love how once you're down like that, they see you're willing to suck any cock. As soon as that first guy came I realized there were four more hard ones around me. I spent about 20 minutes sucking, swallowing another load in there out of the maybe 6 or 7 guys I sucked. 

At that point I got up of my knees, still sucking an Asian boy's dick, but presenting my ass. I've found that in a room like that, if I pull my pants down while I bend over to suck a dick, guys will start to play with my hole pretty quickly. When they realize I'm not stopping them, they usually start to finger me more aggressively which generally turns to fucking. I love not turning around to see who it is. Guys notice that and realize in just there for dick...any dick. Sure enough it only took about 5 minutes for me to feel the first cock head against my hole. I reached back to spread my ass and he was in me fast. He started fucking hard and that got the guy in my mouth turned on enough to cum. Then the guy in my ass shot inside, giving me enough cum-lube for the next. I dunno how many cocks I sucked that night, but three more guys did fuck me. 

I should go there more. I was still so horny the next night that I went to one of Manhattan's last bathhouses where I also hadn't been in years, but I'll tell that one later.

Edited by Eastvillagefun
Typos
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FrenchCanadian
On 3/11/2020 at 12:31 AM, LoadMyHoleOAK said:

Nice! Love being used in back rooms! Can I ask what bar this was in New York City? 

He’s probably talking about The Cock. It’s a quite notorious bar in the East Village (even has a rep up here in Canada). Been there last October.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/29/2020 at 10:49 AM, Eastvillagefun said:

There used to be a lot of them in the neighborhood, but not anymore so I've really stopped going out. There is a bar left in the East Village in Manhattan that is still notorious for its unadulterated back room fun. Last weekend I got really horny and the BF was out somewhere  I decided I wanted some dick (many dicks, really) so I went to check it out.

I forgot how much I love walking into a tightly packed, dimly lit, hot room of sweaty men all there for getting off. I'm a thin guy so I tend to get shoved around in a crowd. I've learned to just go with it, like crowd surfing. I love that feeling of being pushed around and groped with no real control. It was only a few minutes before hands had ripped my pants open and my cock was getting grabbed and my ass fingered. A few minuted more until I was forced down on my knees on the filthy floor and got the first dick in my mouth. I have no idea who. I know it was a big black dick. He came pretty fast in my mouth. I love how once you're down like that, they see you're willing to suck any cock. As soon as that first guy came I realized there were four more hard ones around me. I spent about 20 minutes sucking, swallowing another load in there out of the maybe 6 or 7 guys I sucked. 

At that point I got up of my knees, still sucking an Asian boy's dick, but presenting my ass. I've found that in a room like that, if I pull my pants down while I bend over to suck a dick, guys will start to play with my hole pretty quickly. When they realize I'm not stopping them, they usually start to finger me more aggressively which generally turns to fucking. I love not turning around to see who it is. Guys notice that and realize in just there for dick...any dick. Sure enough it only took about 5 minutes for me to feel the first cock head against my hole. I reached back to spread my ass and he was in me fast. He started fucking hard and that got the guy in my mouth turned on enough to cum. Then the guy in my ass shot inside, giving me enough cum-lube for the next. I dunno how many cocks I sucked that night, but three more guys did fuck me. 

I should go there more. I was still so horny the next night that I went to one of Manhattan's last bathhouses where I also hadn't been in years, but I'll tell that one later.

luv that bar.  Go downstairs to go down