anon hookups: do you worry about getting filmed?

BadInBrooklyn

Guest JackEdJIZZ

i have seen some stuff of me i did not know existed on line....stills not vids.   But I post a ton so they will see me one way or another.   Really want video posts of my newly renewed fuck interest to pop up soon.   I will do it of the dark forces of the web do not.   I do that shit so why not own it for all to see.

• 3 weeks later...

i discretely film all of  my anonymous encounters.  i dont see the guys during because of the blindfold but love to jo to them later, especially when theres a hot one.   but, ive never shared my hundreds of videos or showed them to anyone else ever.   i suppose it isnt cool that i do this but i rationalize it that its OK since i never show them to anyone but me.

• 4 months later...

im a total bottom in chicago. i would love it. it would be very exciting being videoed or web camed. i would were my little white nighty, on my back missionary just like a woman, see my face at the very moment his sperm pumps into me and i become a woman.  then he can down load it to the net and out me for the world to see i love being a woman in bed

I'm generally OK with it, I have been filmed more than a few times.

When I was just a little twink a lot of guys were very generous if I let them film me while they fucked me, and that was fine by me 😛

I honestly wish more men were into video recording me sucking their cocks or fucking me up the ass. so many guys just wanna pump and dump me and even the guys who do film it rarely ever share the vids with me. I love being naked in a public restroom down on my knees suckling some guys cock or bent over a sink getting fucked up the ass and looking up to see a guy pointing his phone at me clearly snapping pics and vids. love finding random vids online of guys using me

• Like 2