The Canoe Trip

Day 4, Part 6

Danny savored a few moments of his cock deep inside Chris's no longer tight hole.  He pulled out and no one else was waiting for Chris's ass.  Chris got up and pulled his shorts on.  He smiled at everyone and walked back to the canoe.  Colin walked up and helped get the stern end in and yelled out "FUCK!" as he got in the canoe, the cage still digging into his cock.  The group paddled down the river, Colin and Chris falling behind as Colin fidgeted and complained about the cage.  Chris chuckled at Colin's predicament and then got an idea.  

"Just think of something gross like your mom's pussy, that should get your cock to go down" Chris said back to Colin.

"I've fuckin tried that, asshole" Colin replied, pain and anger in his voice.

"Uh... I got an idea" Chris said, steering the canoe to a small island.  They got out and tied the canoe off.   Chris looked around and found a few bushes that would hide them from the river and walked behind them.   "Come here and drop your shorts.  We're gonna fuck a load out of you" Chris said with a grin.

"No fuckin' way.  I don't take dick anymore" Colin said, staring back at him.

"I can't fuck with my cock in this cage, I'll finger fuck you.  There will be a little more pain but once you shoot your load you should be ok" Chris explained.

Another jolt of pain seered through Colin's dick and he shook his head, not believing what he was about to do.  "Make it quick" Colin said. Chris licked his finger and jabbed it into Colin's tight hole.  "FUCK!!!! I thought you fags knew how to buttfuck!" Colin yelled out.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Day 4, Part 7

"That's for breeding my ass full of poz loads the first day and not telling me, asshole" Chris said.  

He wiggled his finger around, finding Colin's prostate and began prodding it with his finger.  With his other hand he reached around and pinched Colin's nipple.   He worked both over while he heard Colin grunt and yell out "FUCK!  SHIT! Oh my gawd that hurts!  Please... stop!"

"You're probably close... maybe another minute or two" Chris said, feeling Colin's body writhe around him.  He decided to taunt Colin a little and said into his ear "That had to be hot watching a straight guy like you get your ass fucked by some queers last year.   All that toxic cum soaking into your virgin ass?  I fuckin' would have loved to watch that."  He chuckled to himself and added "Now you're all pozzed up and you can't even shoot your load.  You're a sorry sack of shit."  

He kept working Colin over a minute more and then said "I'm getting bored, fuckin shoot that bugged up cum so we can finish the trip."  He pushed a second finger in, twisted and flicked them back and forth until he heard Colin alternate between growling and whimpering.  Chris looked down and watched a thick rope of cum ooze out of his cock into the sand.  Another rope came out as Colin's body trembled.  He could see Colin's cock pressed tightly against the cage, the throbbing visible through the cage.  

After almost a minute of Colin's painful orgasm, Chris felt Colin's body go limp.  He pulled his fingers out and watched Colin fall to his knees, shaking and gasping for air.  "Get back in the canoe, shitbag.  If you aren't nice to me the rest of the trip, I'm telling them you wasted another load" Chris said, walking to the canoe.   They paddled silently down the river until Colin said somberly "My dick is finally soft. Thanks."   Chris smiled and kept paddling.   

They came around a bend and saw everyone on a sandbar.  The two headed over and got out of the canoe.  "Are we done?" Chris asked, looking around.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Day 4, Part 8

"Not quite.  Come over here and turn around" Ken said.  Chris walked over and turned his back to him.  He heard Ken counting and then say "Damn, you've been a good slut. Forty five loads of cum."

"Toxic loads" Chris said unemotionally.

"Mmmhmm.  How about we add a few more and get you to fifty?  That would be a record" Ken asked.

Chris pushed his shorts down before kneeling down and spreading his legs.  "Who's first?" he asked.

"Me, of course.  Age has it's advantages" Ken said.  Ken kneeled behind Chris and pushed his cock against Chris's hole and in, slowly descending until he was balls deep.  "Fuck, this is a sweet hole.  I'm gonna want to feel it when the fever hits.  It's the hottest time to fuck a guy" Ken said as he began to rock his hips.   Chris looked around and the rest of the group was watching Ken fuck him.   Two weeks earlier he would have been embarrassed to be seen like this and now it turned him on. Ken fucked a little harder, wrapping his muscled arm around Chris's chest.  "Ready for some more, poz boy?" Ken said as his thrusts became hard and deliberate.

"Yes, sir.  Thank you, sir" Chris said right before Ken plowed in deep and his cock began to shoot out jets of charged cum into Chris's guts.  Ken slowly released Chris and pulled out.  He looked around and pointed at Andy.   "Oldest to youngest, hehe" Ken said as Andy approached.

Andy scooped up some cum dripping out of Chris's hole, rubbed it over his dick and stuck it in quick.  Chris grunted and then flexed his hole around Andy's cock.  Andy plowed in and out, feeling Ken's load coat his cock as he worked it into the walls of Chris's chute.  Chris moaned as he felt the long strokes pump into his ass.  

Andy leaned in and whispered to Chris "You're gonna beat my record, you dick" then laughed before adding "Dad told me I have to take care of you when you convert, just be ready to get fucked a lot too."  Chris moaned and pushed his ass back, taking Andy's cock all the way and squeezing it with his ass.  Andy started to fuck faster and then rammed in, adding his jizz to Ken's.

"And now son to father" Steve said as he took Andy's place.   Steve fucked quickly, knowing they didn't have a lot of time to get to the pickup point.  Dumping his load, Les came up.   "Father to daddy, I guess" he said chuckling.  Les had been stroking a while  and it didn't take long for him to thrust in and dump another load into Chris's hole.  

Ken said "One more and make it quick" and Eric walked up to Chris and knelt down.  "Fuck, that looks hot" he said, pushing his cock into the cum leaking hole.   After a few strokes, Eric started to hammer into Chris's ass.  He grabbed on to Chris's shoulders, pulling him tight and humped a few more times before he shot the first of several ropes of cum deep into Chris's cunt.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, chi4loads said:

Day 4, Part 7

He decided to taunt Colin a little and said into his ear "That had to be hot watching a straight guy like you get your ass fucked by some queers last year.   All that toxic cum soaking into your virgin ass?  I fuckin' would have loved to watch that."  He chuckled to himself and added "Now you're all pozzed up and you can't even shoot your load.  You're a sorry sack of shit."  

I am with Chris on this. I am sure that was hot as fuck! This is by far one of the best stories on here. Def in my top 3 now. 

Day 4, Part 9

Eric pulled out and everyone was heading back to their canoes.   The group stayed together on the river for the first time since the very first leg of the trip, days before.  Coming around a bend, they saw the beach with the bus and trailer nearby.  The group parked the canoes and took their gear to the bus.   "It's about fuckin' time" George the bus driver yelled out at Ken before he walked over and carried the first empty canoe to the trailer.

"Yeah, we got a little behind" Ken said with a grin.

George laughed and lifted another canoe up on to the trailer.  "Who's behind?" George said, laughing even harder.  "It's gonna cost you extra for makin' me wait" George said before hoisting another canoe on his back.

"The usual?" Ken asked.

"Sounds good" George quickly replied with a chuckle.

"Newbie!  Over here!" Ken yelled out.  Chris came running over and stopped in front of Ken.  "Yes, sir?" he said.  "On your knees, next to the bus.  You got one last job to do" Ken replied.  Chris kneeled down, his back to the bus as a few of the guys came over.  PJ and Danny were helping get the last two canoes on the trailer as George walked up.  George unzipped his shorts and fished out a semi-hard cock.  

"Suck, boy" Ken said. The rest of the guys filled in a semi-circle around him, blocking the view from anyone nearby.  Chris guided the cock to his mouth and started to suck.  George moaned and his cock was soon fully hard.  He wrapped his hands around the back of Chris's head and began to skullfuck him.  Chris had always been proud of his cock sucking skills and ability to take most any cock into his throat.  His throat was getting pounded from George's eight inches of uncut cock.  George slammed in, leaving his cock deep in Chris's throat.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

End of the trip!

---------

Day 4, Part 10

"Damn good cocksucker you got here, Ken.  Is he the one my cousin Jay said is an awesome fuck?" George asked.  Several guys answered "Mmmhmm" together and George pulled his cock out of Chris's throat.  He pulled Chris to his feet and looked him over, smiling. "Turn around slut" George said and Chris did as he was told.  He pushed his shorts down, leaned against the bus and spread his legs.  George chuckled and pushed his cock in.  George moaned out "ahhh, fuck.  You been keepin' this hole loaded the whole time you been on the river?"  

He began to plow in and out, working up to a fevered pace in a few minutes. "Hey Ken, this how many times the slut got fucked?" George asked.   "Bred, actually" Ken replied with a wink.  Chris looked around hoping no one was watching him get fucked except his group.  He worked his ass around George's cock and was milking it as hard as he could.  George tried to keep quiet to not draw attention from everyone else in the park to the fuck going on, but finally growled out loudly as he dumped his load into Chris's abused hole.

"I might have to join you next year if you get sluts that know how to fuck this good" George said while pulling his cock out of Chris's dripping hole.

Ken replied "We can always use more guys.  I just gotta warn you, newbies only bottom until they earn their right to fuck."  Ken added another mark before he turned Chris around and George spotted the cage on Chris's cock.  "Fuck, man" George exclaimed as Ken reached down and unlocked the cage.  Chris moaned as his cock finally was free for the first time in days. "Now, Chris is allowed to fuck" Ken said with a smile.   Colin stepped forward and Ken could read his mind.  "Yours stays on until you get home" Ken said with an evil grin.

Marks on Chris's back: ///X ///X ///X ///X ///X ///X ///X ///X ///X ///X / (51)

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3

On 3/16/2020 at 1:53 AM, negchaserlooking said:

Hope you are thinkiing of a spin off to Chris and Andy, learn how Andy was converted ?

I wasn't tbh.   Anyone that thinks I should add to it this story, send me a message and I'll decide whether to add to it.

Edited by chi4loads
clarify
  • Like 2

This was an awesome experience for Chris. He would have not agreed to go if he knew what this trip was really about. But I think he has saw the light while going through this ordeal. Would like tom have this story continued some with him coming down with the fuck flu and how he deals with it and what he others guys do to help him through that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I took a stab at Colin's backstory.   drscorpio - feel free to split this into it's own thread if you think it's better that way

----------

Colin sulked in the back row of the van during the ride back.  Chris was with Eric in the row in front of him and the two were fooling around with each other the whole drive back.  He felt uncomfortable with the cage still on his cock and watching Chris fuck Eric just made it worse.   Colin wondered how long Ken was going to make him wear the damn thing and if he could hide it from his girlfriend.

The van hit a large pothole and it caused Chris to slam into Eric's ass and unleash a big load of neg cum inside.   Colin felt it too and he groaned out as the cage pinched his cock again.  He laid back on the seat and closed his eyes trying to figure out how he got here...

It had been like any other day at work a little more than a year before.  Ken had been busting his balls to work faster loading the semi trailers.  He finally had his lunch break and was eating the sandwich his girlfriend had made him that morning.   One of his co-workers, Warren, walked up and said "Ya know whats on the other side of that wall at the book store, right?"

Colin sighed and said "Some soft lips and a talented tongue unlike the cold bitch I got at home that don't suck cock."  He had noticed Ken nearby and hoped his comments didn't piss his boss off any more than he usually was.  Warren laughed quietly and replied "Bet that ain't the only thing you like there.   Those fag's pussies feel fuckin' great, don't they."   Colin blushed and knew Warren was right but just mumbled "Leave me alone."  At the end of the day, Ken walked up to Colin and put his arm around him and walked him to the office.

Closing the door, Ken said "So, you been goin' out to the dirty book store?"

"Uh... Yeah, I been there a few times.  My girlfriend hasn't been givi'n me anything for the past few months and I got needs" Colin said nervously.

"Mmmhmm.  Ya know its mostly gay guys on the other side suckin', right?" Ken said with an evil grin.

"Yeah, I know.  But I can't see em and some really know how to give head" Colin replied.

Ken waited a moment and then asked "You ever have any of em back their asses up to the wall and let you fuck em?" 

Colin's face went pale and he wasn't sure he wanted to have this conversation with his boss.  He looked down at his feet and mumbled "A few times."

Ken smiled and knew he had his next victim.  "So, ya like to camp and canoe down a river?" he said swiftly changing he subject.

Colin had a perplexed look on his face and finally responded "Yeah, I like camping.  My old girlfriend loved to have sex outdoors, but not the one I have now.  I've only been in a canoe once or twice, though.  Why?"

"Well, we need another person for our annual canoe trip in a few weeks.   It's all guys and if you don't mind a little ass fuckin, drinkin n camping I think you might have a good time. It's Monday through Thursday and we cover your pay that week. We just gotta keep this quiet between us or everyone might want to go. You in?" Ken asked.

Colin was really confused.  His boss, who had been a hard assed slave driver the three years he had worked there was suddenly talking to him like a friend.  Even inviting him on a camping trip and getting a paid vacation. "I could ignore the gay sex stuff... or maybe join if I was horny and needed to fuck" Colin thought as his mind raced and after a minute he turned to Ken and said "Sounds like fun, sure."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3