The Canoe Trip

2 hours ago, chi4loads said:

But, wait... there's (one) more...

--------------------------------------------

Colin got home after the trip and tried to get back to his normal routine.   His girlfriend seemed to be hornier than usual and while the memories of the canoe trip haunted him, he was happy to be able to fuck her.  A few weeks later he got the flu and was surprised how accommodating Ken was at work.   "Yeah, there's a bug goin' around.  Just get yourself better" he told Colin.  

His fever was over a hundred, but only lasted a few days.  The sweats at night kept going for over a month.  The rash that covered his chest and back appeared one day and had faded four days later. He was weak and sore and stayed in bed for most of the week.  Once he recovered enough to go back to work, his sexual appetite came back with a vengeance.  He was screwing his girlfriend every day the first week until she came storming into the apartment one night after he got home from work.  

"What skank have you been fucking?  You gave me a fuckin' STD!" she screamed at him as she started packing her stuff up.   "What? No! I ain't been fuckin any other chicks than you, babe" Colin protested.   "How did I get the clap, then?  Divine miracle?  You fuckin' cheating asshole!  Get out of my way and I never want to see you again!" she said as she stormed out, lugging his two large duffel bags full of her clothes out the door.

He increasingly found himself back at the booths in the adult book store and even told a few guys to "back their asses up" to the hole.  After a several more heated accusations from women he fucked, he went to the clinic and got tested for STDs.  He showed up at work the day after he got the results looking despondent and working much slower than normal.  Ken noticed him walking aimlessly around the warehouse and called him over.

"You ok, Colin?  You seem pretty distracted" Ken said in a fatherly tone.

Colin shook his head and a tear ran down his cheek.   Ken took him into the office and asked "What's up?"

After staring at his feet for several seconds Colin replied "I'm fucked, man.  I went to the clinic and they told me I got some STDs.  Gave me a big shot, but said one they can't cure."

Ken smiled back at Colin.  "You'll be fine.  It comes with the territory.  You fuck around, you'll catch something eventually. I've had my share.  If they give you drugs, talk to me before you start taking them, though.  I know some people that would love to take some of your potent seed first" Ken said as Colin nodded and headed back to work.  It had been over four months since the canoe trip but Ken finally heard what he had been hoping for.

He had Colin busy almost every weekend after that, either fucking chasers or naive neg guys he found.  Sometimes it was just one guy and other times it was two or three.  If he couldn't find a victim, he would drag Colin to the bathhouse and have him breed whoever he could.  Ken even found the occasional girl for Colin to fuck.  

Colin got used to fucking guys and as long as no one tried to fuck him, he was good with it.  It was nice getting laid as much as he wanted and not having to deal with a relationship.  "I'm a horny guy, but these fags can't seem to get enough" Colin thought.

"Hey Colin, come here" Ken yelled out one day.

"Yeah, boss?" Colin said as he ran up to Ken.

"You takin' those drugs?" Ken asked.

"No, you told me not to and I haven't been back to the clinic since they gave em to me" Colin replied.

"Good.  You up for another Canoe trip?  You get to fuck this year" Ken said with a grin.

So he is clueless on how it got it? LOL that is great! 

• 2 weeks later...

A few more about Chris and Andy

-------------------

The van dropped Chris off at his apartment Thursday night. He took his bags up and dropped them on the floor.  He was tired and yet his mind was racing.   Chris remembered back about a year ago when one of his friends had come back from a long, wild weekend in south Florida.  His friend Sean was freaked out after finally sobering up and coming down from partying the whole trip. He vaguely remembered how he spent a week at one of the gay resorts getting fucked by anyone who wanted his hot butt.

His ass was sore, bleeding and dripping cum even on the flight back.   Chris had taken him to the local hospital the following day and Sean was told it probably was too late to start a PeP regimen.  Sean soon was as sick as anyone Chris had ever seen and he spent the next week and a half taking care of him whenever Chris wasn't working.  Once the flu was over, Sean went back to his normal routine and a few months later got tested and was diagnosed with HIV.  While Sean suspected some of the guys that fucked him were poz, Chris was sure that every load he had taken over the past week was viral.

He knew Sean was doing fine now and that he had a very positive outlook on life and embraced his new status.  Chris grabbed a couple edibles and tried to relax.  It was too late to call Sean now and talk about his situation, he'd do it in the morning.  He stripped, took a quick shower and laid on his bed naked.  The THC started to kick in and he felt chilled and realized that he shouldn't bother to even try and stem the infection that was about to consume his body.  

In his dreams, he relived his favorite parts of the weekend and woke with a crusty layer all over his abs.  His cock was harder than he ever remembered waking to.  Chris started stroking his cock and thought about his fantasies with PJ and how they actually were better in reality than how he had imagined them.   Chris got close to shooting and his phone rang.  He growled out, letting go of his throbbing cock and picked up the phone.

"Hey, man.  How are you doing?" PJ asked.

"I was doin' great until the phone rang.  I was about to blow my load thinking of a couple of the times you fucked me this week" Chris replied.

"Really?  You...  uh... fantasize about me fuckin' you?" PJ asked.

"Yeah, sometimes.  Other times I have you pinned down and I am fucking your brains out" Chris answered with a chuckle.

"You're not pissed that I set you up?" PJ asked.

"I wouldn't have gone if I knew before, but I wish you had told me after the first fuck or two.  And maybe that it was you fuckin' me the first day..." Chris said, his voice trailing off.

"I tried to hint at it, but Ken wants it to be a surprise.  It was hot when you asked me as I was about to breed you" PJ explained.

"Yeah it was.  And I'm gonna make sure you get your wish" Chris replied, laughing.

"Good.  I hope its not the only time too" PJ said.

Chris laughed and replied "You're gonna be my cumdump, PJ."

"Your ass hasn't seen the last of my bug, either.   I'm gonna crash, I just needed to make sure you were ok.  Later, Chris" PJ said as he ended the call.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Chris hung up the phone and flipped through his phonebook. Dialing Sean, he wondered what his response would be.  The call went to voicemail and Chris calmly said "Hi, Sean. It's Chris.  I think I'm following in your footsteps and got pozzed this week. Gimme a call back, I'd like to talk."

An hour later, Chris's phone rang. He answered and before he could say anything he heard Sean say "You fucking did what?"

"Hi Sean.  Yeah, I wasn't planning on it, but I went on a trip and ended up taking a few poz loads.  I didn't find out until later..." Chris replied.

Sean interrupted and said "Oh, good.  If its one or two you might not get infected.   How many was a few?"

"Fifty one" Chris replied coldly.

"WHAT?!?!?   That must have been some crazy night of debauchery.  You should have invited me along" Sean replied, laughing.

"It was four days and we were camping.  Not your scene, not even close" Chris said, chuckling.

"Yeah, honey, unless you had a bunch of hung servants waiting on us all day and night, I wouldn't be interested.   So... Is it too late for drugs or are you just going to see what happens?" Sean asked.

"Too late, I kinda decided to let fate decide what happens, but I'm pretty sure I know what the outcome is going to be" Chris said.

"It all depends but with that many loads, I think your're right.  Did you just want to tell someone that you were a really bad boy or did you need some advice?" Sean asked.

"A bit of both.  One of the guys is supposed to check on me if I get sick, but what other stuff should I do?" Chris asked.   They chatted a while and Chris got all the info he wanted.  "Let me know what happens and when you got something to share, be sure to call me" Sean said before he hung up.  Chris went back to work Monday, his body finally rested and mostly recovered.  Mid-morning, he went back to the production area to give Steve some paperwork and the crew from the trip all came to check up on him.

"Call me as soon as you start feeling sick, ok?  Andy will make sure you make it through fine" Steve told him.   Daily he got messages, phone calls and in-person checks to make sure he was ok.  The second week after they got back, the checks got more often and when Chris didn't show up for work on Thursday, Steve and PJ both called Chris at home.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

"Fuckin' awful" Chris said into the phone.   Steve reassured him that he would be ok and the flu would be over in a few days or maybe a week.  "Andy will be over there in a couple hours to take care of you" Steve said before hanging up.   Three hours later, Chris heard a knock on his door and crawled out of bed.  He opened the door and Andy looked back at him with a huge grin, carrying a few shopping bags and a small backpack.   

"Congrats!" Andy said as he walked past Chris into the apartment.  He set the bags down in the kitchen and looked back just in time to see Chris slump to the living room floor.  Andy helped get him back to his bed and then unpacked the groceries.  He checked on Chris every hour, taking his temperature and keeping him hydrated.  As the clock hit midnight, Chris looked up and saw Andy standing next to his bed, naked.

"Move over, I want to feel that hot body next to mine" Andy said chuckling.

"Fuck off and let me sleep" Chris replied.

"I'm gonna fuck, all right" Andy said climbing into the bed.   Chris was too weak to put up much of a fight and soon felt Andy's cock probing his ass.   Andy pushed in and felt the feverish body wrap around his cock.  He had Chris's sweating body against his own and rocked his hips, plunging his cock in and out of Chris's hole.   Chris moaned and Andy pumped faster until his cock started to pulse, firing volleys of infected cum deep into Chris's guts.   

Chris and Andy fell asleep and over the next few days Andy kept Chris filled with toxic cum.  Chris got used to it and whenever he heard Andy come into the room, he rolled onto his stomach and pushed his bare ass up.   Sunday night Chris heard the door open and assumed the position.  "Again, Andy? You're one horny fucker" Chris said groggily.

"Not Andy" Ken said as he pushed his shorts off.  He was already hard and dripping as he climbed on the bed and mounted Chris.  "Fuck, that hole feels even better than on the trip" Ken said as he buried his cock into Chris's sloppy hole.  It wasnt a long fuck, but Ken got what he wanted - his dick inside a guy that was losing the battle with the bug and some empty balls.   "Stay there, we got a few more that want to use that hot ass" Ken said. 

One by one, PJ, Danny and Eric took their turns, pounding Chris's ass and dropping in their own special seed.  Andy came in after ushering the guests out and slid into the bed and pulled Chris next to him.  He slipped inside Chris's cum filled hole and wrapped his arm around him before both of them dozed off.

By Tuesday, Chris was feeling better and decided he could get back to work the next day.  The two sat at the table that night, eating takeout Chinese food.   

"So, is that how you got pozzed up?  On the canoe trip?" Chris asked.

Andy let out a loud laugh.  He leaned in and said "Nah, but the group thinks it was.  I'll tell you, but you gotta keep it between you and me."

Chris nodded and Andy continued "I was kind of a slut in college.  I wasn't out to my dad at the time, but I was pretty sexually active in both high school and college.  A fuckbuddy of mine took me to a bunch of sex parties my junior year in college and at one of them the tops were mostly poz.  This one guy asked me if I wanted his poz load.  He was fuckin georgous and I said 'yeah, breed me.'   A dozen hot guys later, my ass was dripping charged loads and I had all of their numbers.  My buddy turned down the poz guys but I kept hooking up with a couple of them.  One was a gymnast and could fuck for hours and the other was one of my professors who let his assistants fuck me after he loaded me up."

Chris looked back at Andy with his jaw dropped open.   "Yeah, a month later and I was where you are right now - just getting over the fuck flu.  My prof told me about a doctor that was kinda shady and he tested me.  I was so fuckin' toxic and suddenly I was one of the tops at the parties, breeding other college guys and turning them into poz sluts.  I even knocked up my fuckbud.  He had no clue until he got sick" Andy told Chris with a wicked grin.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Tempusfuget said:

Did I miss if Colin ever got to lose the cock cage? Or is he stuck with it still?

No, it was never brought up again since the story since then was a flashback for him and then back to the present with Chris's conversion.  We may never know 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"So... the canoe trip?  What happened there?" Chris asked.

Andy laughed again.  "After I graduated, my dad invited Ken and his partner over for a BBQ.  Ken cornered me in the kitchen when no one was around.  He said his gaydar was goin' off the charts on me.  'Are you gay?' he asked, his face just a couple inches away from mine.  I didn't want to out myself to my dad's friend, but I figured since he was gay it would be ok.  Next thing I know, I had Ken's dick down my throat and my dad walks in.  'Hey Steve! Yeah, he's a faggot alright, just like I told ya.  Great cocksucker too.  You should bring him on the canoe trip' Ken told my dad while he kept fuckin' my face" Andy said.

Chris bit into an egg roll and waited for Andy to continue.  "So?" he eventually asked.

"Well, my dad didn't want me to go but I kinda begged him to let me.  I thought it would be like the camping trips my family went on when I was a little kid" Andy said, laughing.  "I walked in on a conversation he and Ken were having right before the trip and I heard my dad say 'I'm sure he's clean' and then they changed the topic when they saw me.  I decided to stay quiet on my status and figured I would bottom the whole time since there was less risk for the tops that way" he added.

"You got fucked by everyone?" Chris asked, wondering how close it was to his experience.

"Eventually.  Until I got there, I didn't know I had no choice but to bottom.  My dad wouldn't fuck me the first two days, but then Ken made him fuck me in front of everyone around the campfire.  It was weird, but I just pretended it was just some anon fuck with a daddy like I'd done a hundred times before.   My dad even said while he was fucking me 'Guess it doesn't matter any more'.  That kind of confirmed my suspicions that they were all poz too" Andy said.

"How'd you know?" Chris asked.

"Just like with you, guys made comments alluding to it.  You actually called us out on it during the trip.  I didn't.  Colin didn't.  God, he was so fuckin' clueless he didn't get tested until months later.  Who knows how many people he infected before finding out" Andy said.  He paused a moment and then continued "I didn't say anything or get visibly ill after the canoe trip, so about two months after the trip my dad made me go get tested for STDs.   I pretended to be shocked when I got my results but it was kind of hot hearing the words again" Andy explained.  "They just thought I was one of those guys that never shows symptoms when they convert.   If only they had seen me when I really did.  I was sick as a dog for two weeks" said Andy.

"Do you still fuck with your dad?" Chris asked after a long pause.

"No, not really.  Since I got pozzed I've been mostly topping.  Dad is also a top, though I think he likes getting fucked by Ken.   I think Ken is the one that pozzed him.  I've walked in on them a few times and Ken is always fuckin' my dad.  The best part is that I no longer have to sneak guys into the house to fuck.  Dad is cool with it and it can be funny in the morning when the guys we fucked the night before are walking around the house naked and run into each other" Andy said.

Chris nodded as he finished the last of his dinner.  "Thanks for taking care of me.  I can be a real ass when I'm sick.  I just want to be alone" Chris said.

"No problem.  I've done it for a bunch of guys and kind of enjoy it.  There's something about watching a guy convert and knowing you had a part in it" Andy replied.  Chris grinned back at Andy but didn't say anything else.   Andy got up and tossed out the takeout containers in the garbage can and then went to wash the forks, spoons and glasses.  As he dried the last one he turned to Chris and said "You've already picked out your first victim, haven't you."

• Like 10
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...