Sleeping with a dick up your ass - is it real?

backdoorjimmy

I've always heard about lovers sleeping through the night with the top's dick in the bottom's ass but I've never actually experienced it. I wanted to try it this last weekend but the guy I was with said it wasn't a realistic thing. We talked it through and he said that people roll around in their sleep, and that alone makes it next to impossible. Also, he made a point about the bottom pushing it out during the night because, well, people fart. Plugs are designed to stay up your butt while dildos really aren't.

Has anyone on this site had any experience with this? Is it realistic?

It's a huge fantasy of mine to fall asleep with a hot, hard dick in my ass so I can wake up and just start riding it when I'm horny.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

When I was 20, my ex tried it and it wasn't possible.  Overnight one or both of you will move (want to roll over or just to get comfortable) or the bottom muscles will try to eject the foreign object in their hole.  In my case after an hour I had to remove it as it was hurting something bad.   The cock dried out and felt like someone was using sand paper to scrape my hole as he was pulling out.  Never again for this guy.

• Like 1

Yeah,tried. I had a couple loads up previously, my partner at the time wanted his cock buried in my cummy hole for the night. We tried, drifted off, i started to ride his dick he started fucking me asking me about my loads, cum and then  popped out.

in the morning, he slid back in me, put a pillow behind his back, I had a pillow in my front, we managed about 2 hours with his dick stuck up me, it felt really intimate, warm and nice, could not manage all night though.

It's nice to fall asleep with a cock in your ass, and it feels good to wake up with a cock poking at your hole in the morning, so it seems like a natural extension to want to sleep with it in you all night. Unfortunately as everyone's pointed out, once you're asleep you need to move to stay comfortable, the cock goes soft and slips out, and/or the lube dries out making it painful to keep it inside. So, I haven't had luck with it either. The longest I've done and best way to simulate it is early morning or a lazy afternoon nap where you're cuddled together and drifting in and out of sleep. There's no urgency -- just a very long and slow fuck that keeps you joined and focused on your connection. 

16 hours ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

Very much so. 

How does it usually go for you? I'm just curious about the problems that might come up. Does it ever slip out? If you're the little spoon, does he sleep on top of you? Teach me your ways, please

🙂

14 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Yeah,tried. I had a couple loads up previously, my partner at the time wanted his cock buried in my cummy hole for the night. We tried, drifted off, i started to ride his dick he started fucking me asking me about my loads, cum and then  popped out.

in the morning, he slid back in me, put a pillow behind his back, I had a pillow in my front, we managed about 2 hours with his dick stuck up me, it felt really intimate, warm and nice, could not manage all night though.

Hot! I'd love to fall asleep with a top resting inside me. Even if it was just for an hour... I bet you had the sweetest dreams ever ❤️

• Like 2

Like some of the others, I never made it through the night.  It doesn't take much movement for a soft cock to come out of a hole.   It feels great to fall asleep plugged with a cock.  I'm going to try the pillow trick, that might work.

• Thanks 1

yes it's true. I have had done to me several times. we fon't stay that way the entire night but we fall asleep like that. I have filmed several time with JD Daniels and once whern I was visiting I stayed at his place and we fuked like dogs before falling asleep. After he came the 2nd time he just styed in me and we fell asleep  with his sizable cock still in me. when we woke up the next morning he shoved it back in and we played some more. 

Just before heading off to College - my father and mother headed me of to my Uncle and my Cousin down south for a vacation . They live in the back woods in a small southern town . They were happy to see me but had to share a small bedroom with my cousin . That night having supper and had a few drinks started out meeting some new friends - a party - drinking - smoking weed - about 12 people / girls and boys - getting wild in the woods - seeing dicks and boobs . My Cousin pulled out his dick - stroking it - everyone having a good time . End of the evening my Cousin had to help me get back to the house - got there - asking if I had fun and enjoying his friends . He gave me a aspirin / pill and getting undress - he was helping me - next thing I was asleep - waking up - felt something different - my butt hole was like being used - a open up hole . We having breakfast - my Uncle cooking - suggested smoke a joint and drink some orange juice /  Volka juiced . Later on , relaxing in the Hot tube with my cousin , he suggested getting naked - did so . I had to pee -  Cousin told me to pee off the side - did so - said to me shake it - did so - then we jacked off - having fun . That night had a party with his group but just the guys this time !  Lots of dicks - j.o. - sucking - my cousin stuck his dick in my face  to suck it - smoking and drinking - I did so - someone sucking me off - sperm flowing . We went back to the house and took a aspirin again - knocked me out  - wake up early in the morning with my cousin raw dick up inside me . He noticed I was awake - he started fucking me - mentioned I was Good - fucking me - shooting his load up inside me - eating me out - giving me encourage words - starting to enjoy it !

Breakfast was the same - eggs / bacon - orange juice / volka - smoking weed - relaxing in the Hot tube - I was stoned / drunk - all fucked up . Feeling High and wonderful . My Uncle came over the Hot tube taking off his shorts - lighting up a big fat joint - with a bottle of volka . While in the Hot tube with my cousin - his Dad a Big Rough Guy - Big Dick - dry crest layers around his his huge dick . I was staring at huge dick and he knew it too . My cousin took me over to him - smoking the huge joint - told me to feel his big dick - my cousin feeling my dick while fucking me - then told to gulp some volka - told me sucking his huge dick - then he slipped into the hot tube - pushing his huge dick in me - so huge - bleeding . Gulping Volka - smoking weed and a moment later a few of my Uncle friends / Older men were in the HOT tube !

Been smoking weed - think there was some Tina there - I could not get enough Dick / Cum juices - almost all night long !

I got home - Hell of a experienced - my dad was asking me questions - told him what happen - seems like he was getting excited .

Mom was at the grocery store - my dad stood up ad dropped his pants showing off his dick - mentioned ," My Brother dick bigger than mine ?"- I mentioned almost Bigger - he grabbed my hand and placed on his dick - told me to suck it - did so - Big Cum load into my mouth .

This was a beginning of a Beautiful connections with my Dad and his friends !

• Like 2

11 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

How does it usually go for you? I'm just curious about the problems that might come up. Does it ever slip out? If you're the little spoon, does he sleep on top of you? Teach me your ways, please

🙂

It often slips out but the tension is half the fun. My ex (literally the only actual ‘boyfriend’ I’ve ever had) knew I enjoyed having him inside me for as long as possible so must’ve perfected it.

To be honest, I hadn’t realised it was not ‘normal’ until I saw this thread. I was ‘little spoon’, yes; Gary and I would drift off to sleep kissing, etc with his arms firmly around me (it’s only just now that I am wondering how he didn’t get a dead arm every night?) with his body leaning slightly over mine. I was in what you’d call a slightly exaggerated foetal position I suppose.

I’m normally a very restive sleeper too but something about that position stopped me tossing and turning. The trick with slip outs, I found, was not to be bothered by them. Occasionally he’d slip out during the night but often he wouldn’t. I’ve no idea any more what the proportion was ; I just know that it was sensational waking up the next morning knowing he was still “there”. 

It’s getting me hard even now trying to decide if I preferred it when Gary woke before me and so I was awoken by a growing erection already in situ or if it was better when I roused him by gently arousing him. Each had their advantages.

• Like 3

Guys have tried it with me and the longest was about two hours. Nice feeling a cock in you go hard again, even fuck you again without even pulling out, or feel a cock twitch, even as they sleep, but most cocks have fallen out within an hour once they fall asleep or bodies get restless. Having a cock stay in you probably does keep their cum in you for longer too.

On 3/2/2020 at 3:50 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

I've always heard about lovers sleeping through the night with the top's dick in the bottom's ass but I've never actually experienced it. I wanted to try it this last weekend but the guy I was with said it wasn't a realistic thing. We talked it through and he said that people roll around in their sleep, and that alone makes it next to impossible. Also, he made a point about the bottom pushing it out during the night because, well, people fart. Plugs are designed to stay up your butt while dildos really aren't.

Has anyone on this site had any experience with this? Is it realistic?

It's a huge fantasy of mine to fall asleep with a hot, hard dick in my ass so I can wake up and just start riding it when I'm horny.

This is more suitable for the fucking lover, which they're in love relationship 🤢😷.

But for sub bitches whores like me I don't want to waste my time with only one dick sleeping in my pussy, make my fucked hole busy for hours with no fucking benefit!

It's just wasting of time!

I prefer to take uncounted multiple dom tops dicks and get hooked whored unstopped, they can fuck me like a cheap bitch even when I fall in asleep they can rape me 😈❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1