Sleeping with a dick up your ass - is it real?

backdoorjimmy

i've had a Top fall asleep on top of me before...i thought it was kinda sweet and hot at the same time, he was obviously pretty happy in there. After awhile he got kinda heavy though. 

i have a similar fantasy of having the kind of connection with a guy that He can slip in any time during the night when He needs to cum or piss, doesn't matter if i'm awake or asleep. To me, the idea of waking up whenever He slips inside is awesome. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest VanpozBB
On 3/2/2020 at 4:50 AM, backdoorjimmy said:

I've always heard about lovers sleeping through the night with the top's dick in the bottom's ass but I've never actually experienced it. I wanted to try it this last weekend but the guy I was with said it wasn't a realistic thing. We talked it through and he said that people roll around in their sleep, and that alone makes it next to impossible. Also, he made a point about the bottom pushing it out during the night because, well, people fart. Plugs are designed to stay up your butt while dildos really aren't.

Has anyone on this site had any experience with this? Is it realistic?

It's a huge fantasy of mine to fall asleep with a hot, hard dick in my ass so I can wake up and just start riding it when I'm horny.

From my experience the moment one of you moves the top falls out - unless his dick is truly jaw-droppingly long and has a huge head it can't help but happen.

I have yet to wake up after sex in the position that we fell asleep in so (not without regret) I say this one is highly unlikely to happen for the majority of us mere mortals.

I suppose it could happen under the right circumstances.  In my experience, no.  For me, most cocks have been too big, and it would just be immensely uncomfortable to try and sleep with any of those monster cocks shoved up inside of me.

Guest Descartes70817

I've fallen asleep with my still hard cock inside a bottom's ass, and and later woken up rock hard and inside the guy again, but I was much much younger back then. Whether I was inside the guy the entire time I honestly don't know

I’ve had two different Doms attempt to sleep for the night with their cocks up in me. I can’t speak to what happens when two such conjoined men move around in their sleep, because on both occasions I didn’t get a wink of shuteye all night.

I remember each time, in the quiet and stillness of the room, being acutely aware of the presence of their cocks in me, of each subtle movement of their bodies. I don’t think either of them slept all that deeply either, because every little while the man in me would stir, wrap his arm more firmly around me, and I would feel him swell again. He would push back in as deep as possible, maybe fuck a stroke or three, mumble something something, boy, something, wrap his legs around me like a body pillow and settle in again. Both times, this went on all night. Fortunately, the one who snored did so only briefly.

Both of them railed me with morning wood on waking up, but only one of them bought me breakfast afterward...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I suppose it could happen under the right circumstances.  In my experience, no.  For me, most cocks have been too big, and it would just be immensely uncomfortable to try and sleep with any of those monster cocks shoved up inside of me.

OK sexy boy, makes sense.

• Like 1

I have not slept with a cock in my hole, however, I did sleep with my hand in a guys hole. I rarely move once I fall asleep. It was a little weird waking up with my hand inside him. When I pulled my hand out it looked like a prune. We slept well though. 

• Like 1

I've had it happen to me only a couple of times, and only because me & one of my fuck buddies sleep with him on top of me with me on my stomach (I enjoy having weight pressing down on me when I sleep, and he likes the warmth and cushion of my body), it also helps that he has a pretty big dick too. But it's only happened maybe 3 times, and only stayed comfortable because we use silicon lube.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Yes a couple of times!

1st time me and a top were parTying all night he fucked me a few times and i basically passed out face down while he layed on top he fell asleep laying on me and i woke up with him still in me

Last time was with an much older couple I did a lot of weed and they took alot of dick pills. They were rock hard for hours. I got sleepy with the weed I was laying on my side and one spooned me as he was fucking me. He fell asleep while deep and then I fell asleep.  I woke up a few hours later his dick was still hard in me. Nice way to wake up but he must have pissed in me while he was sleeping the bed and my hole was all wet. When I got up they woke up one was hard the other was mr softie lol. So didn't waste a good hard cock i had him fuck me.

• Piggy 2

Rarely happened with me as a bottom and not for all night, only up to some hours. As a top, it happened once or twice that I fall asleep with my cock in a hole but when I woke up, I wasn’t hard and wasn’t inside. 

However, it is different to awake somebody with fuck. It happened with me more times that I woke up to I just being fucked and I also awoke guys with that I fucked them.

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Like 1

For me the realistic version of this fantasy is to be available for the top to roll-over while we're in bed and work his hardon into my hole to use as often or frequently as he gets horny throughout the night. I do not necessarily want to sleep with a cock in me, but I would love to be woken up (like many others) with a hard cock pushing into my horny ass.

• Like 2