Deepthroat with no pain?

Hi guys, I love deepthroat and I ve thought I am a good cocksucker until my last experience.

The man I sucked had a big thick straight cock. I used to suck some curved cocks which were compatible with my throat, but his cock was really straight what was problem for my throat. He fucked my throat in a car and we tried more positions, but it wasnt pleasurable for me at all. The main problem was my tonque. The deeper he went with his cock, the bigger pain I felt. My teeth bited my tonque and it extrelmy limited the penetration. I love deepthroat and I am used to feel "pain" in my throat because of deepthroated cock, but that pain which was caused by my own teeth on my tonque was intolerable. Has somebody these bad experiences too? Do you have some tricks tips for me? I ve read sth about deepthroat anaesthetic spray, could it help?Have u ever tried it?

Thanks a lot for your advices