First time you got used as a urinal/toilet

I was in my late 20's he was 20, straight, with a 9 inch cock, big balls and would do everything but fuck or get fucked. I asked him one night to piss on my. He smiled took me to the bathtub and pissed on me and in my mouth. The hole time calling me a dirty fucking fag, and a piece of shit. I loved it. After that it was a regular thing till he moved on.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I was probably in my mid 20's and I used to be the happiest cock sucking cum dump for this straight married daddy with a huge  thick cock. I used to suck him at home or in the parking lot after his soccer match and I would always swallow his cum.
One day after finishing in my mouth, he said to me " get out of the car, I need to pee", we got out and he added "come here, kneel down before me ", I wasn’t  sure what was going to happen but I  obliged without asking questions. He took his half hard dick out of the soccer shorts and commanded " open your mouth" , he immediately started flooding me with a powerful stream  of piss right  into my mouth and face. I was blinded by the splashes in my eyes and chocked by a mouthful of piss  I didn’t expect. I retracted. He grabbed me back by my hair and said again “open your mouth”. While still holding me by the hair with his left hand, he put his dick back right onto my lips and started to release a steady flow of piss again. My mouth was full, piss started to overflow and spill on my shirt, I had the bitter taste of his piss in my mouth, I could feeling it going up into my nose and to my brains. 
He started moaning with pleasure and said “ahhh, it feels like like cumming again... swallow it!”; I started gulping down all his piss and sealed my lips around his cock to catch every drop. When he finished, I kept on nursing on his cock for a few more minutes savoring the bitterness till he pulled it out of my mouth and smiled at me adding “ good job”. 
After this first time, I became his toilet on our regular meetings, either before or after I blew him, he would put me down on my knees and make me take his piss when he wanted to.

This was a true revelation for me; instead of being disgusted by it, I was craving for it, getting so turned on by being used and submitted like that. A true dump for his cock juices. 

Countless liters off piss have gone down my throat ever since that, but I still remember this first time with thrill and excitement.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I stopped at a Rest Park area near the expressway - about 1 a.m. - needing to take a pee .  I walked in the bath room , smelling like pee , and there was a huge black man there - finishing up peeing .  I walked up - pulling out my average size uncut dick - starting to pee . I looked over to the black man -  showing off his huge black dick to me !  So Freaking Big - must be 11 or 12 inches - he stroking it / walking towards me . He pulled out a joint - lit it up - taking hits - telling me smoke some - doing so / he pulled down my pants - rubbing his huge dick between my cheeks - tellling me smoke - tokes - did so . I was telling him no - stop it but he knew I wanted him ! He shoved me into the handicap stall - shoved me down - telling me suck his dick - I did so !  You know the rest - I got fucked Good - Raw - took me out to his camper - fucking / sucking for several hours !  I needed it !

• Like 4

My first time being used as a toilet was about a year ago. It started with me getting peed on by my bf after begging him to do it. Then he treated me to a mouthful and I loved it. I've been drinking my own pee for years but it was such an amazing experience to take a yellow load from the man I love. 

Not too long ago he came over one morning and used me as his toilet without me having to ask. He just pulled his dick out and put it in my mouth and unloaded. Since then he's used me randomly over and over and it's heavenly everytime. 

• Like 1

While I'm not usually into WS, there have been several times when it's been a real turn on. 
I was first introduced to WS when I was in college. I had a top fuck buddy that loved to fuck me, but he also loved to be pissed on. 
I'd go to his home, we'd drink a lot of beer, then he'd fuck the hell out of me, then climb in his tub and have me piss all over him.
He'd normally cum a second time, stroking his dick, as I pissed on him. It really didn't do much for me, but I did enjoy seeing how much he got off on it.

Forward ahead about 20 years. I had a new occasional playmate that was a bi, married guy. Very kinky. He was a very aggressive DOM, top. He was into being rimmed, orally serviced and pissing on me. I got off on being submissive to him. I'd suck and rim him to get him turned on. Then he'd order me to climb into the tub and he'd piss all over me. Sometimes he'd jack off onto me. Or he'd climb in the tub and fuck a load into me. All the time he'd fuck me, he'd be telling me what a nasty pig I was. And tell me about the female whores he'd been fucking. 

Forward another 10 years or so, to just last year in 2019. I was hosting a breed & seed at a hotel. I'd had a steady stream of guys stopping by my room to pound a load into me. Some were great and some were boring fucks. But, I was enjoying all the dick and cum. 
About midway through my evening of fucking, a very attractive, muscular and masculine guy in his early 40's stopped by. He claimed to be str8 but bi curious. He said he had only been with a few guys before, but that he'd found that he liked to be serviced and to top another guy. He and I had a great time. I sucked and rimmed him and he fucked me raw. After he came in my ass, he stayed inside me and spooned with me from behind. I could feel that he was remaining hard. He finally started to slowly pump my ass again with his cock and I assumed he was going to fuck me again and cum in me for a second load. But, after a few moments of slow fucking he stopped fucking, held his dick balls deep in me and I could feel his cock and pelvis thorb. Then he softly said, "I'm going to piss in you. Hold still. I'm gonna piss in you."

I could feel the warmth of his piss fill my ass. It was an incredible feeling. Something I'd never felt before. And had never even imagined that I would have enjoyed. The feel of his cock still inside me and his hot piss mixing with his and all the other guys cum inside of me was mind blowing. Once he pulled out of me and went into the bathroom to shower, I found I couldn't hold his piss in me. So, I went into the bathroom where he was showering and sat on the toilet to expel the piss and cum that I'd been filled with. I haven't had the opportunity to do this again. But, if the right guy and circumstance came along, I'd be up to do it again. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Back in the craigslist days, I responded to a guy's ad looking for a sub cocksucker.  He instructed me to get a motel room near his office.  I was to leave the door ajar, strip, and restrain myself in handcuffs and leg irons and wait for him.  He came to the room at 4pm, I was lying on my back with my head hanging off the bed as instructed.  He straddled my face and squatted down, smothering me, and held me down with his weight on my chest.  He let up to let me breathe, then plunged his cock in my mouth.  He was big and thick, and filled me up even just semi-hard.  He let out a little piss in my mouth and I bucked and tried to push him off but he held me down.  He squatted and smothered me again and told me to take his piss.  I struggled in the cuffs and they bit into my skin.  He put his cock in my throat again and released more piss, the feeling of submission completely overwhelmed me and I instinctively swallowed.  He was holding me down, piss-raping my throat.  He forced me to talk his full piss load, something I previously thought I could never do.  It's amazing what you can do when you have no choice.  I thought he was going to make me suck him off, but instead he grabbed the keys to my cuffs, and the motel key and put them in his pocket.  He told me to sit tight and digest that piss load for a few hours, and he'd be back after work to finish the job.

He left, and I sat there, naked, restrained like a prisoner on death row, with a gut full of piss, knowing that I had no choice but to just wait for him to come.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My first experience with WS: 

I started chatting with a guy online. Usual stuff related to sexual experience. As things started heating up and I was sending him pics and videos. He started getting into asking me about kinks and fetish. When he brought up if I ever drank piss my reply was No. Up until that point I hadn’t. His reply was go get a glass and piss in it. Video yourself doing it and drink it. Then send it to me. I was so turned on from our conversation that I did. That was my introduction to what the next couple months would be. He would have me drink my piss, pee on myself, and even have me put it in a douche and fill myself up with it. I questioned how a guy I never met was able to get me into doing these things. His response was he knew I was a piss fag and needed to be used and trained in my ways. He expanded my training by having me lick toilets and urinals. I would be ordered into public restrooms and video myself doing these things. Once accomplished I would have to piss in a cup that I would take out in public sipping on my piss. This all lead to the day I would meet this man well traveling. I was passing his town so he had me pull off into an empty construction site. I waited for him to show. He instructed me to undress in my car and walk about 10 feet to his car naked in broad day light. I hand him my keys as instructed. Was to get them back upon finishing what I was told to do. Everything from worshiping his cock, feet and body to nipple play and cbt. After he opened his door and told me to get out. I did. He said on your knees. There I was naked on my knees in dirt and the only thing covering me from view was the car door. He motioned me forward and I thought he wanted me to blow him. When I put him in my mouth that’s when the warmth started. I started to drink but the flow was to fast I got some on me. After all was done he gave me my keys and locked his car and drove off. I got in my car and put my clothes back on. That was the start of my experience with WS. Now I don’t mind guys wanting to get into it by asking or by surprise. 

• Like 3

I was at a sex party.  The first guy I met and I think the one who invited me to the hotel romp basically dragged me in the door and had his cock down my throat within seconds it seemed.  I like to think that maybe he was waiting for me to arrive considering how hot this guy was.  After he'd fucked my throat a bit, he pulled me up, turned me around and started tonguing my ass and getting me ready for his cock which was under normal circumstances fairly thick but had a head on it like a damned fireplug.  And he's fucking me hard but he pulls out and asks me to follow him to the bathroom.  So we slide past the other people fucking and go into the bathroom where he says, "I want to finish but can I piss up your ass?"  At this point I would have agreed to anything with this dude's cock and of course let him piss up my ass after he came.  Later hookups with the same guy got me pissed on, pissed in, and drinking straight from the tap.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I had been hooking up with this bi marine - total alpha.  Early 20s, big dick with a thick bush, white corn-fed look.  Basically he'd stop by and let me suck him off while he kicked back with some beers.  Was a pretty regular thing.  One day I was at a dive bar in the area and spotted him with his buds.  He nodded at me and started walking toward the back.  I followed him outside to this empty alleyway, at which point he shoved me on my knees.  I figured he was gonna let me suck him off but he suddenly started laughing...like this arrogant smirk...and said a fag like me should be so lucky to be a urinal for an alpha like him.  Then he tells me I better swallow every last drop or otherwise i'd be walking home covered in piss...I panicked for a second before he started to unload.  Ended up swallowing the majority of it, but couldn't help spill some on my tshirt.  He finished, laughed again, spit on me and said "text you later fag" before zipping up and heading back in.  Was one of the hottest things ever.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

First time was also the first for slamming meth. Met this guy on one the web sites, don't remember which...but met him at his place, talked a bit and he slammed me. I was so horned up, we'd plan to go to the Body Zone and getting there finding my room strip and started asking for guys to piss on me. So fucken horned! Now when everI get so horned like that I have have to be pissed. Forgot, got kicked out of the Hayloft bar for having guys piss on me.🤣

Guest NoobBB

My first time was with a random trans a met online. She asked me if I wanted to get urinated inside while she fucked me.

I was already yearning for nasty sex experiences as a bottom so I said sure.

She came in and already had me suck her BBC (about 9 inches). She finally decided that it was time to feel my hole.

She forced herself in me and started to beat my hole until after a few minutes I felt all her pee inside me and my god it was amazing. I pushed some of it out, but she kept peeing inside me. I fell in love her lol.

She kept fucking me had, and me suck her cock with her pee all over it. Finally she came in my ass. 

I can’t wait to do it again.