First time you got used as a urinal/toilet

I had this Dom that had specific demands. After a couple of times together where I sucked he long thin cock and swallowed his cum, he showed me his cleaning rig and gave specific instructions on how to clean properly. It was during one of my cleaning sessions that he joined me in the shower and I figured he was going to fuck me. He had me get on my hands a knees with my back to him and that’s when I felt the warmth of his pee all over my body. I didn’t flinch and I just stayed there as he emptied his bladder on me. It was not something that I was in to, but I did as I was told. 

I went to a club on holiday that had a tiled bath area tucked away in a corner. I stepped inside and just waited for anyone to come round. I wasn’t disappointed. I didn’t speak to any of them and have no idea who they were

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Not sure whether to post this here or under the sauna topic.  

I played pretty regularly at Flex. Loved the steam room. One night there’s this guy, I’ll call him Norm. Bearded, hairy, chunky , thick 8+” cock. I can see him in the fog. I drop to my knees and suck his cock. A guy, who knows who, lines up behind me while I suck Norm’s cock. Dude unloads a mass volley of cum inside of me. I swear I feel Norm’s cock spasm. Norm pulls out and invites me to his room. 

I get to Norm’s room. At Flex it’s a room with sort of a “window” that looks out on the sling area. No glass, just these sort of prison/cage bars. The room has  a sort of leather covered bed up against the bars. I’m there  on my knees still sucking Norm’s cock. He leans down and put a collar and leash on me. He asks me, have you ever done water sports?  I say, no, but I am game. He yanks the leash up, aims his cock at my mouth and says “open up and don’t spill a drop!”  FUCK!  He unloaded  a torrent of piss down my throat. I was hooked. 

As I said , the sling was outside of the room. I was watching this bottom pig get nailed over and over. I saw guys as well - I thought waiting for a crack at the bottom. But,,,,, some of them were watching me and Norm!  After a while, Norm started to wave over the guys who had just dropped a hot load in the bottom. They would shove their ass slick, slimy cum covered cocks through the bars. Norm would look down at me, spit in my mouth or face, and say “Service the man.”  I would suck that slimy cock clean!  I would also happily drink the guys piss right from the tap, if that is what he wanted. This was my first introduction to ATM, and I will always do that!

i know that this story sounds incredulous, but it is a true story. More to tell about my adventures with Norm but suffice it to say, if Norm walked up to me today and said “Service the man.”, I would be on my knees in a heartbeat  

I met this incredibly sexy dom top in a sauna in Brighton. After pushing me down on my knees and telling him to suck his cock in a public area. He took me to his room to continue sucking him. Eventually he told me to get on all fours and fucked me raw and unloaded in me. He told me to get back down on my knees to clean him off, then without warning started to piss in my mouth, telling me to swallow every drop. Like a good pig I did as I was told.  He eventually became my dom and every time we met he’d tell me to get on my knees and drink his piss before he used my ass. I sure miss him!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I got pissed on was in a shower with another guy, following the weekly sports afternoon. We were facing each other, he caught my attention, nodded down to his cock, I looked down and he started to piss as I watched. As we were only a foot or so away from each other, as his stream got stronger it was soon going all over my body., which was helped by him directing it once he realised I wasn't going to freak out. That was my first time, but since then I have been a piss lover all my life and will drink any guy's piss.

I was in my 30’s and had a guy come over to my hotel to play.  He asked me if I had ever tried ws, and drinking from the tap.  I said no, and I wasn’t really into it, but he had poppers and offered them to me.  After a few hits I was ready to try it.

Guest beardedbastard

Happened a long time ago. Two friends invited me mover for some play. One of the guys nailed me a few times, dropped a lot of loads in me. I was then lead over to a rim chair where the other guy was ready for me to have my hole ravaged by his tongue. Meanwhile dude that just dropped a gallon of jizz walks over to me and shoves his cock down my throat where he just lets his piss flow. It was a great evening. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I honestly don't know when the first time was I can't remember. But I remember in my late 30s early 40s I would travel to Baltimore on business and I met this guy it was real into piss. He told me that he could piss a gallon at a time I didn't believe him so he said I'll prove it. So we went to my hotel and he started pissing down my throat and I'm telling you it was at least a gallon and I swallowed all of it. Met up with him a few times and then I didn't travel down there anymore. I usually always ask a guy if they have to piss. I make it sound like I'll show them where the restroom is but if they say yeah then I sit down my throat.

Ahhh, mine was a top I'd hooked up with a few times previously - always raw, mind you - who hinted that he didn't "just want to fill my ass with cum."

He came over, slipped his soft cock in my mouth and ordered me "Don't suck. Just hold it there." A few seconds later, I knew what was going on as I felt a hot, salty, insistent stream pouring into my mouth. And I didn't stop him, I just kept swallowing, letting him piss down my throat. And that's when I knew - "Fuck, I'm a piss whore too."

• Upvote 1

first time was with my father.   He used to come home drunk, strip down naked, and pass out on the couch where he stayed all night.   While he was past out I would explore his body with my fingers and mouth.  One time he "woke" up because he was not as drunk as I thought.  He caught me with his cock in my mouth and asked me what the fuck I was doing.    I told him, "I saw your cock leaking, I thought you were going to piss the cough again, and I did not want mom to get mad at you again."  He told me, "Since you were going to swallow my piss and I don't want to get up, get your back on my cock, and don't miss a drop."    I had been drinking my piss for a while so I knew what it tasted like and could swallow a full glass or two, so swallowing his recycled beer piss was no problem.    After I finished he called me names and told me I was a sick pervert and her should wake up my mother and tell her.   I started crying and told him I would be a good boy and do anything he wanted if he did not tell her.   That was the same night I sucked him off and swallowed his cum without him being passed out.   Dad would eventually use me as his urinal and cock sucker on a regular basis after that night.   A year later he popped my anal cherry.   This lasted a couple couple years.   When I turned 16 my older brother found out, and after he confirmed I was a willing participant, him and his high school football teammates took turns using me as their cum-dump urinal fuck-hole.

• 2 months later...

I was into piss play for years--getting hosed down and letting other guys swallow mine. 18 months ago, I met up with an older toilet pig that was sucking down my golden piss  the moment after I stripped off my clothes. Later on during that session, a mutual piss shower wound up with me gulping down his piss. Things devolved even further with him in subsequent hookups and it's carried on with others. I love being a urinal, and more, for other pigs.

My first time it was talked about before hand. I had drank my own before so I knew I'd be ok. After his first load he told me to go to his tub and he followed and pissed straight in. I choked on it but he kept going. 

The second time he pumped his load in me and stayed until he had to piss, that was our favorite. 

We only had one more hookup. Each guys first has been different.