Vers Fuckers - How do you Prefer to Start?

Guest BreedingCameraman

Do you prefer to top or bottom first when you begin a flip fucking session?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to top or bottom first when you begin a flip fucking session?

• Bottom
    • Doesn’t Matter/Don’t Care

Guest BreedingCameraman

I’ve got a question for all the men who identify as being versatile in the bedroom. I’m curious about what position you prefer to start in when you know that you and your partner will be takin turns fucking and breeding each other? And why do you prefer it to go that way?

For me, I prefer to be the one who starts off the fucking with whoever it is that I’m  with first for a while, letting them take a turn with my ass after a little bit. I didn’t used to prefer doing things that way, but after a friend had kindly pointed out to me that I have a harder time getting and staying hard after a cock has been in my ass for a bit I decided to make a change to my sexual practices. I’ve found that a lot more of my partners have been happier lately because of it too.

So, what about the rest of you? Which do you prefer to start doing during a flip fuck session, and why?

Guest takingdeepanal

I'm a vers btm who knows that I like really nasty stuff done to me during a LONG session, so I top first. That way, at least my vers top gets a load, and I'm in no danger of getting hard for the remainder of our playdate. 

Guest CuriousDallas

I have to start out as top as I get way too easily aroused and it doesn’t take much for me to cum. If I start out as bottom I will pop my first load easily within the first minute or two of getting fucked as I honestly can’t control it...getting fucked is the quickest way to get me to cum. Once I’ve cum I can go a while getting fucked and can control my orgasm more, but my first is pretty uncontrollable. When I top my first load comes pretty quick and I usually keep fucking as it’s easy for me to cum a second time. I wish I could start out as bottom as nothing makes me blast a harder and bigger load than getting fucked and guys are shocked by the power and intensity of my orgasms after I’ve been fucked. Having a guy fuck me and cum inside me supercharges my orgasms in ways I can’t describe. But yeah...if I bottom first we’re both gonna be wearing my cum rather than it winding up in the other guys ass.

I cannot say that I start absolutely as a top, but I try it. It’s very simple. I love to sniff poppers. And it’s make me many times soft. But during long session including parties or cruising nights, or with a guy with whom we are switching continuously my cock often stays hard. Then I can change the order. 

16 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I have to start out as top as I get way too easily aroused and it doesn’t take much for me to cum. If I start out as bottom I will pop my first load easily within the first minute or two of getting fucked as I honestly can’t control it...getting fucked is the quickest way to get me to cum. Once I’ve cum I can go a while getting fucked and can control my orgasm more, but my first is pretty uncontrollable. When I top my first load comes pretty quick and I usually keep fucking as it’s easy for me to cum a second time. I wish I could start out as bottom as nothing makes me blast a harder and bigger load than getting fucked and guys are shocked by the power and intensity of my orgasms after I’ve been fucked. Having a guy fuck me and cum inside me supercharges my orgasms in ways I can’t describe. But yeah...if I bottom first we’re both gonna be wearing my cum rather than it winding up in the other guys ass.

I love a btm who cums hard and fast and wants more

• Upvote 1

It always starts out as kissing and getting naked as fast as possible. From then on, i dont think, i just let things happen. As far as fucking, usually there isnt any fucking for quite a while. Maybe hours, until our mouths, and bodies are a little satisfied, then the fucking starts. Usually flip a few times before we are done.

Guest bbasslover79

Also try to start as a top. If I don't I'll blow my first load when I get fucked. Isn't necessarily an issue as the other guy would just scoop it up and fuck me with it, but I try. 

Have to start on top. I have to stroke to keep hard when I get fucked, but it's WAY too easy for me to cum that way. If that's the case game over. If I don't stroke I go soft and I have a difficult time hardening up for the topping. I'm guessing that's why those that choose a position lean to top first in the poll.