Inn Leather - Fort Lauderdale

Stayed there a couple of times, day pass pick up after noon and u get a variety of guys there. Mostly older but sometimes a young guy comes thru, usually a cumdump bottom. U can play in your room and post on BBRT and leave blinds open or go to the bavk area where the sling is. After 6pm, thins out and just depends whise staying. Taken alot of loads there and ganbang by 3 daddy tops in public sling and bred a couple of younger bottoms... my advice lay by the pool and walk around with a dri k and take it all in...matter of fact im going back for New years 12/30-1/4 and booked Studio 8 to get whored out to start 2021 right.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Zeke17043 said:

It's better than I had expected.  I'm there now and having a blast!  I just wish there were more tops roaming about, but still it's a great place.

There's plenty of top men to be found on BBRT, Nasty King Pigs etc ..... Many of whom want to fuck a new piece of ass. Post an ad bud and you'll get responses. Invite a few over. 

Guest MattDillan
13 hours ago, Zeke17043 said:

It's better than I had expected.  I'm there now and having a blast!  I just wish there were more tops roaming about, but still it's a great place.

I’ve done well on asspig.com  and A4A. Have a great time, post some fuck pics!