Straight guy realizes he is Bi and a horny cum dump

Hungtop4barehole

Trevor is totally straight, never sucked, touched or even attempted to be with a guy.  He got plenty of action being 29  5'11 blonde, blue eyed, muscled athletic body, tatted sleeve on his left arm and a few other tats along with model looks.  He got hit on a lot by guys and over the years there were a few times he fantasized about what it would be like to have a guy suck hid big dick (9") and a few guys he even thought about fucking.  Young guys with bubble butts who hit on him but he never acted on any of that.  He knew he was straight and he only wanted pussy!  

Trevor was in San Diego for work for a week, there was a gym right down the street so he paid a week membership and hit the gym after checking in to his room.  There were only guy in the gym no women, he was a bit bummed.  He had hoped he would be able to pick up a local hottie to fuck in his hole.  He got lots of attention in his shorts with his bulge showing.  Most of the guy in the gym seemed to be gay with the exception of two others and himself.  There was a attractive Latin Military guy and a college guy both 5'8 the Latin was all muscled up and a big fat ass.  The dark haired thin college guy was thin everywhere but his bubble butt. Trevor worked out but drifted off a few time thinking about both of them sucking him off him fucking their ass.  Working out always made him horny.  Neither of the guy every made an attempt to hit on Trevor and one left and the other hit the locker room.  There were two gay guys who followed him in to the locker room so I decided to finish my workout and head back to the hotel and rub one out.  

Trevor passed the front desk and there was an envelope there with his agreement and pass etc.  When he got back to the hotel there was a note in envelope.  It just had a website address on it.  StraightnHorny.us.  He laid it on desk with the agreement and took a shower and put on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt.  Grabbed his laptop and checked his mail and then grabbed the note and typed in the website.  It had men and women at the top and several articles about why sex is just sex.  One talked about gay men fucking pussy and the other on the front talked about how Straight men sometime just need no strings hook ups and using a gay guy to get off is like jacking off and using your hand.  Just read more and then as he scrolled down there were videos of straight guy getting head from gay guys.  Fuck he thought, that is hot as fuck.  His dick was getting hard and he pulled it out from the leg and started rubbing it.  He watched each of the videos and he was convinced he should seriously consider letting a dude blow him.

He then notice a link all the way down at the bottom and he hit it and it opened a Blow and Go site.  There were three options, Service, Glory Hole and Cum Dumps.  He hit the Service and lots of ads popped up with pictures of guys who wanted to service straight guy.  Trevor thought not sure about this as he glanced thought the pictures but he opened one that said Bi guy to service straight dick.  The guy definitely is the kind of guy he would hang out with back home and search for pussy.  He hit him up and said Straight guy here for the week and looking to be serviced.  Never had a guy suck my dick before but always thought about it.  He scrolled thought and ended up comping and pasting the same message.  Four emails went out and he sat back wondering how this all worked.  

While he went back to the other site and clicked a box that said ask a straight guy anything.  In the bio the guy said he started to site to help straight guys.  Trevor clicked it and a live chat came up and the guy text "hey straight guy"  Welcome to the site and I am here to answer any questions.

Trevor - Hey is this site for real?

Mike - Yes, absolutely. It was created to help straight guy remove barriers.  Just because you let a dude service or you get off an a woman's pussy or ass for gay guys it does not change your sexuality and who you are.  It took me a long time to realize this and this is my way of giving back.

Trevor - Dude, that is amazing.  I love pussy but I have to admit that I have thought about getting head from a guy and if this works out it will be my first time.  Any advice, not sure how to get it rolling if one of the guy hits me up and I have him over to the hotel.

Mike - Just be clear about what you want, for instance if you want to open the door and let the guy in with no small talk, have him unbutton your pants and pull them down and fish out your dick and start servicing you or say to follow you to a chair and you take off your towel or open your robe etc.  Tell the guy if you need him to swallow your load, do you like your balls licked, ass eaten.  You do not have to leave anything to chance.  Just be clear about what all you want.

Trevor - Fuck that makes total sense.  I can do that!  Damn, so these guy will lick balls and eat ass too?  I love my hole eaten.

Mike - Not everyone is into it but if you tell them what you want up front you will get it if they are into it.

Trevor - Thanks man, hope one of the guys hits me back.

Mike - They will, hit me up and let me know how it goes.

Trevor went back to answering emails and checked his private account every few minutes to see if any of the guys answered. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

The fourth time he checked about 15 minutes later he had a response.  It was from the third email, 25 year old married guy (to a guy) who just had a thing for Straight guys.  The guy was 25 5'10 155 red hair and blue eyes. His response to the email started out.

First I need you to know that I am married to a guy, I have only sucked off one other straight guy since we have been married and this must be on the downlow.  I am on staycation this week and I can be free whenever.  I def love big dick and have very little gag reflex, I can deep throat your big 9" dick.  I am free now if you are.

Trevor shot back a response.   I do not care about your relationship status or to even know your name.  I am staying at a hotel in Hillcrest and just want you to come in, follow me to the chair and get on your knees and service my big dick, lick my balls and eat my ass and when I am ready to blow you must swallow my nut.  If you understand and agree to that hit me back right away.  Your email should read I understand and I will be there in -- minutes.  

Trevor wondered if the kid would hit him back and two minutes later the email read, Yes, I understand. 15 minutes I am on my way,  What hotel and room.

Trevor shot back the hotel and room number and got the robe from the bathroom and waited.  

Right on time there was a knock at the door.  Trevor went to open it and this cute red head, better looking than his pic walked in and Trevor shut the door and without a word walked over to the chair and opened the robe, pulled it off and dripped it to the side and sat in the chair.  The kid got on his knees and started to lick the head of the big dick that was started to get erect.  Trevor was rock hard in no time and leaking, the kid would suck the head clean and then go back to licking Trevor's balls and then suck the head and another inch and Trevor finally grabbed the kids head and said hold still.  He slowly worked his dick in the kids throat, He felt resistance from the kid trying to pull back and he just held him there and then pressed further till the kid was all the way down on his big dick.  The kid could not breath so Trevor let him loose and he pulled off the dick and coughed and gasped for air.  

Trevor pulled both legs up and told the kid to eat his ass, the kid dove in and licked and tongued Trevor.  Trevor began to moan and the kid kept at it, after five minutes Trevor let his legs down and pushed his dick forward, it was leaking big time.  The kid sucked the head and started to suck him deeper but he was having a hard time since Trevor was so thick.  Once again he grabbed the kids head and helped him force his thick dick down the kids throat and slowly fucked his throat and when he sensed the kid was about to pass out and he let him up and the kid gasped again and Trevor once again lifted his legs and the kid dove in. This time Trevor let him eat his hole for ten minutes, the kid had been pulling Trevor's ass cheeks apart to get in deeper and slide a finger in Trevor and licked around it as he fingered him for 30 seconds and Trevor realized what he was doing and pulled his legs down fed the boy his cock and this time he let him suck and work his dick till he was moaning and then once he again he grabbed the kids head and lowered him on his dick and slowly fucked his throat till he shot a huge load.  It splashed and hit the kids throat and drained into his stomach.  Trevor pulled off and the kid tried to catch his breath quickly and lick the head to taste his Trevor's cum but by the time he caught his breath Trevor had gotten up and started to walk away and told the kid to let himself out.  He was going to take a piss.

The kid got up and headed toward the door and Trevor heard the door close and he hopped in the shower so he could get ready for dinner with clients tonight.  While he was in the shower he thought how great it was that he could concentrate and that he got off without a date or spending any money.  No strings, no talking; fuck that never happens with a bitch. He got dressed and rushed off to meet the clients but started to get horned up.  The waitress was hot as fuck and he wanted to take her out back in the alley and fuck her till and cum deep leaving his cum in her pussy.  Although that would be hot he needed this dinner to go well and tried to stay focused.  Midway through the dinner he slipped her a note with his number on it and Name and got back to the table and had another drink.  Before long he paid and the clients wanted to go to a strip club and off he went with them.  He winked at the waitress and left. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...