Being in a relationship with a polyamorous Bi guy

str8cumhole

Just wondering the thoughts of my BB peers as I am bi and married to a woman. How would you feel about being in a relationship with a polyamorous bi dude?

Myself and my wife are doing the poly thing but I don't have any interest in dating another woman. I would like to find a fwb/fuckbuddy/boyfriend (call it what you want) but I'm curious as to what most guys would think of the situation. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2020 at 12:34 PM, str8cumhole said:

Just wondering the thoughts of my BB peers as I am bi and married to a woman. How would you feel about being in a relationship with a polyamorous bi dude?

Myself and my wife are doing the poly thing but I don't have any interest in dating another woman. I would like to find a fwb/fuckbuddy/boyfriend (call it what you want) but I'm curious as to what most guys would think of the situation. 

Polyamory makes sense to me, especially when someone is bisexual, but in general too. For those who are more relationship oriented, but who do not buy into the notion that one person can meet all the needs or wants of another, it's a way of having dedicated relationship vs just hooking up.  I don't think it's easy to pull off going against the cultural norm, an adventure of sorts, but i applaud those making the effort to be true to their selves vs trying to fit into what someone else has dictated 'should be.' 

• Like 1

I was the 'third guy in' for a couple in a similar situation to yours.... they were married (to each other).  I was divorced and single.

He contacted me from a 'site' and explained that his wife was pretty hot and he loved her a lot but she needed more cock than he could give her.  And they both were cool with him getting involved in M/M stuff.

It started off as great sex a few times a month and progress into a friendship (with definite benefits).  Most nights I was lucky to enjoy her while he watched or participated.  And then she would watch  or participate with he and I.  We got to know one another's kinks and it was a great sexual relationship and friendship.

He took a promotion and they moved far enough away that we had to grope, kiss and have one really hot fucking night before they left.

I highly recommend experimenting - especially if your partner is open to experimenting!!!  It's a journey and it is a lot of fun if your partner approves and is involved somewhat (IMHO).

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...