wanna whoring in a bathhouse but...

kotcas

I always played safe fuck as top. But since two years I am strongly willing to go to crowded darkrooms in bathouses because I would love to be touched and used by creepy old guys, best those flabby or hairy with belly. I am attracted by them due to my depravated perversion  (since I am normally into twinks).

In darkrooms I couldn't see their faces, hence just feeling their body and dick would be very hot (seeing mature man face turns me down). I would like to be used as sex toy from total strangers (deepthroat, rim, piss,  fingers in ass and mouth...).

Darkroom is a place in which folk is much more forward than outside,since darkness protects anonymity... and I wanna be used by shameless guys!

However, I am afraid to get stuck by a crowd, or pinned to wall or floor by one or two violent guys who might even do unsafe things, such stealthing, cum inside or pozzing...

Any experience like this, anyone here? 😉

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

As a guy who is now 60 yrs young I get where u r coming from. I have always been so atracted to dark rooms for that same reason. I have been to several of them & have yet to be attacked violemtly so far. The thought of being attacked in the way u describe is dangerious but yet so exciting. 

In any case u do take your chances in places like that. The excitemrnt of not knowing who u r having sex with is a huge turn on for me. I do mot always play it safe. That is what is so apealing to those places. 

I have been man handled by younger & older men in there a few times. Nothing so violent so far. Do i practice unsafe sex,  YES. Have done so for over 40 plus yrs. I  am POZ &when i am places like thatI do let them know. For me I receive so much more attention. 

For most men who go to dark rooms tgat is the excitement living on the edge of u might be attacked of in my sase HIV. U could also catch other std`s that I think r worse to deal with in life. 

interesting, thanks for replying.

really was you attacked by a pack of guys beyond the point you could still slide away?

I count very much on my ability to push them back once I felt unsafe or unconfortable. Screaming would do the job?

what are, according you, STDs that are worse than HIV?

Guest ff-whole

If you are not sure and don't want to have unsafe sex, the dark rooms are no place for you.
Violence is not an issue really, but get handled [if you let yourself] is and can be part of the play and excitement...
If you still want to explore your inner drive for these places, take Prep. However be aware that it won't protect you from STDs.
I had a nasty bunch of STDs and they're no fun... But for me, being an insatiable cum slut is enough to go bend over for any hard dick that I can receive in my hole and love to get filled with hot cum. 

Well since you and easyjim confirmed that there is no much danger when it comes to violence, I'd like to try it out.

Since I am confident that I won't let any dick inside (however I have very narrow hole, and bunch of guys tried to get into, without success). 

honestly I'd like to be touched, getting restraining attempts, get mouth stuffed and slip away all at sudden, when situation risk to be overwhelming.

InShot_20200322_005619963_compress61.jpg

InShot_20200322_010800077_compress26.jpg

InShot_20200322_011028705_compress65.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

You will only get manhandled in a darkroom if you allow yourself to be manhandled.  Everyone in there is looking for the same thing - sex.  If you resist, they will keep searching for someone that wants to have sex with them.  They’re not going to waste the time fighting for a partner when there’s many others nearby.