Forced to take dick in the sauna

Drew had put on a few pounds over Christmas and got a membership for a local gym to work off his excesses. One evening after working out he decided to relax in the sauna after an exhausting workout. There was another guy, there when he came in, so he sat at the other end of the room and rested against the wall. Drew’s eyes began to close through tiredness.

"Hmm, nice cock!" the guy said and as he woke Drew from his dozing. Drew’s towel had fallen off and the guy was staring at Drew’s completely naked body. He was in his fifties sporting a scorpion tattoo and was leaning back with his towel open stroking his erect cock! Drew started to stare, it was the first time he had really seen another dick. “I'm sorry," the guy said, "but seeing your naked body just turned me on and I couldn't help myself." Whilst he spoke he never stopped wanking his cock.

The guy got up and walked over and stood in front of Drew with his still erect cock pointing skywards. He thrust his hips forward, got his dick right up to Drew’s face and pushed it against his cheek and rubbed it across Drew’s face. “What the Hell are you doing?” Drew exclaimed. But this was a mistake for as he opened his mouth the other guy shoved his cock inside Drew’s mouth. He then let his dick run across Drew’s lips leaving a trail of pre-cum. He plunged his body forward again and his dick once again parted Drew’s lips a little, even as Drew tried to force them shut, and Drew quickly turned his head away.

Then he grabbed Drew’s cock and wanked it to full erection. Drew blushed with his dick so aroused even as he struggled against this chunky aggressor. He pushed his foot into Drew’s stomach and Drew gasped as he opened his mouth wide, giving his assaulter the time to push his manhood deep inside him. “Shut it, and suck my dick or you’ll get worse!” the guy warned. Drew tried to turn his head away, but the scorpion guy forced himself forward as more of his dick entered Drew’s mouth. This guy has his dick in Drew mouth and he couldn't manoeuvre away from him. This guy was strong and he wasn't backing off. Then he moved back until his dick pulled back out of Drew’s mouth and was about six inches away from Drew’s face pulsating in the air. It allowed Drew to gasp for air.

The guy grabbed the back of Drew’s head with both hands and pulled forward. Drew tried to pull away but his dick was right against his lips. But Drew kept his mouth closed and wouldn't open it, so the guy grabbed his hair with one hand and with his other hand plugged Drew’s nose so he couldn't breathe. Drew tried to pull away, but he couldn't and I found he was running out of breath.
"Stop fighting it!," he ordered, "You want my dick in your mouth!." “Just open your fucking mouth and taste what you really want."

Drew couldn't struggle much longer. He was getting out of breath and he was too strong for him. So Drew tried to grab a quick breath of air and ended up allowing the man to enter Drew’s mouth with his raging hard cock! He held Drew’s head in place and started to thrust his hips forward and back as he fucked his face. He was moaning and breathing heavily as his dick moved in and out filling Drew’s mouth and throat and then back out just behind his lips. He got a rhythm going and started to pick up speed as Drew struggled to expel his cock. He pushed in harder. "That's it take my cock!," he urged Drew as he kept thrusting in and out of his mouth, Take my dick in your mouth." Each word he emphasized with a powerful thrust of his dick deeper into Drew’s throat.  Drew grabbed his hips as he started to succumb to sucking his dick.

"That's it, now you're doing it." Drew was being forced to do something that I didn't really want to do, but at the same time he was beginning to enjoy the experience as his cock began to spring to attention. Drew could feel this guy’s cock swelling and he was frightened he was about to cum. He desperately wanted to escape and then thought he had indeed been rescued when the sauna door opened and another member entered. His hopes, however, were immediately dashed, when this new guy said to the other guy. “Hmm, seems like you need some help, Guy, I’ll fetch Ross.”

Initially this did bring some respite for Drew as his assaulter, removed his prick from Drew’s mouth, now dripping with pre-cum and dripping off his cock like a long piece of string. “I didn’t want to cum, just yet, I’ve got better plans for you!”

The guy who’d interrupted the proceedings, returned with Ross, a much skinnier man, but whose muscles rippled from all the weight-lifting he had done in the gym. Both the new guys dropped their towels and set to work on Drew. With three of them now, Drew stopped trying to fight off his assailants and prepared himself to take their cocks. The second guy shoved his cock where scorpion guy’s cock had just been but a minute before, whereas Ross went down on Drew and sucked Drew’s cock to a tumescent erection. Scorpion guy just seemed to be enjoying the scene of Drew’s further degradation.

The guy who was fucking Drew’s face was in his thirties and had a great toned body from his gym work, his cock was raging hard and he looked and sounded as if he wouldn’t last long. His load flowed across Drew’s tongue and filled his mouth with cum. Drew had to swallow as there was so much. Yet some still dribbled down his face.

Meanwhile, the other guy was sucking Drew’s cock expertly and Drew felt as if he was, in turn going to blow his load. Drew couldn't believe that he was about to release his cum into another man’s mouth. But it was all too much for him and Drew exploded and the guy sucking my mouth expressed his satisfaction between letting gobs of spunk fall from his mouth, “God that taste’s good!”

Was this to be the end of Drew’s ordeal? But, of course, he had forgotten his original assailant and current onlooker the man with the scorpion tattoo. He was stroking his hard cock and growled, "On your knees bitch." He wasn't asking and Drew didn't hesitate to obey. His cock still glistened with pre-cum, but he didn’t at first make use of his erection. Instead he started to finger- fuck Drew. Drew got worried about his intentions. Surely he wasn’t preparing to actually fuck him bare was he?

The guy who’d been sucking Drew’s cock, now slammed his cock into Drew’s mouth.  “Fuck that bitch's face. Scorpion guy encouraged him",” I think I'm ready to breed him." Without further ado, Drew heard the guy spit and then felt his hard cock forcefully push against Drew’s sphincter. Drew struggled to get out of this. “Hold him down,” he ordered the other two guys. “This guy’s mine for the taking!” He pushed his cock in hard and soon he was all the way into Drew’s virgin arse. “I love breeding tight virgin arse,” he exclaimed.

He was clearly highly excited about breeding Drew’s arse and was breathing very heavily and thrusting in and out faster and faster. It was excruciatingly painful for Drew taking a cock for the first time. The other two guys were both encouraging him to breed him real good. They held Drew down firmly, so there was no way Drew could escape from scorpion guy’s fucking. Then with a loud grunt, scorpion guy held his dick in place firmly. Drew realised although he couldn’t feel anything, he must now be pouring his raw semen deep inside. Indeed as he pulled out, Drew could feel spunk running down his bollocks; so much spunk had been shot inside.

But there was no rest for Drew, as the thin muscle guy immediately took over and thrust his meat easily into Drew, now lubricated by scorpion’s spunk. Then Drew was horrified by what he heard him tell him. “Take my poz cum too, you faggot!” Drew had just been forced to take loads of poz cum. There was no way Drew could get away and knew he was going to receive another toxic load as this guy picked up speed and ravaged his bottom. Again Drew felt this guy tense up and hold his dick firmly inside him as he spewed his toxic cum inside. As he withdrew, he wiped his prick over Drew’s lips. “Enjoy the taste!” he insisted. The three men then left the sauna, knowing they had taught this newbie how to take dick!

• Like 37
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...