Atonement For My Sins

Part 1: Strict Upbringing 

All my life I grew up Catholic. It’s all I knew. My parents had me in church every time the door was opened. I even attended a catholic school. We were surrounded by other Catholics like my parents. My friends had to be like minded. Going outside to play with others was closely monitored as well. Honestly school wasn’t bad. Father Frances was in charge and he was actually pretty cool. I would often help out around the church just so I didn’t have to be around my parents. As I grew older I started realizing I was gay. Being Catholic I was told it was wrong and gay people were an abomination of God. Feeling scared that I didn’t want to burn in hell I sought the advice of Father Frances. He was very understanding and said that as I got older the feeling would go away. But it didn’t. It got stronger. At 18 finally I knew I had to do something about the urges I was feeling. Again I sought out Father Frances and he led me into his office to talk. As I sat down I began to cry because I was scared of going to hell. Father Frances helped calm me down and asked me to describe my fantasies in detail. I told him that I wanted to suck off several men at one time while another man forced himself into my butt. I wanted nothing more than to serve men and their needs with no regard for my penis. I wanted the man who took my virginity to hold power over me and to own me. In honesty I looked at Father Frances and told him I wanted to serve him. Now Father Frances is around 45 with jet black hair. He stands about 6’6” and weighs around 225. I on the other hand stand maybe 5’3” and weight 110 pounds. My penis is very small and has no thickness whatsoever. I measured myself hard one time and I was barely 2 inches hard. Father Frances looked at me with a grin and then walked over to me. He told me to remove my clothes and then remove his. As soon as I got his underwear off I was hit in the face a nice thick probably 10 inch cock that looked angry. Nice mushroom head that was already leaking precum. He told me that I must seek atonement for my sins. I begged him for absolute atonement as he slid his cock down my throat. I actually took him rather easily and realized I didn’t have a gag reflex. So Father Frances slowly fucked my mouth with his huge cock. After a while he took his cock out of my mouth and had me bend over his desk. As I had my ass in the air I begged Father Frances for forgiveness for my sins. I was willing to do whatever it took for my atonement. Father Frances grabbed my underwear and stuffed them into my mouth. He then grabbed my hips, lined his cock up with my hole, and rammed his huge cock inside my ass with one quick thrust. It hurt like a son of a bitch and I started crying. He bent forward and whispered in my ear that he was HIV POSITIVE and and he wanted to help me with my atonement. He asked me if I knew about HIV and I nodded my head yes. Him talking actually made me forget about the pain in my ass. He asked me if I still wanted him to breed me with his PIZ load and I nodded yes in approval. He slowly started fucking me just a little at first until I was loose enough for him to pick up the pace. He told me as he fucked me that being a gay bottom I would need forgiveness on a regular basis. Whenever he demanded my presence I was to show up without question. I nodded yes and him telling me that and my penis started squirting cum. My hole tightened around Father Frances’ cock and he shot what seemed like a gallon of cum in my ass. Once he finished he pulled out and forced me to my knees to clean his cock. But first I had to ask him to forgive me of my sins. I did notice that blood on his cock so I knew it was only a matter of time before I was poz. After I finished asking Father Frances for forgiveness he slid his cock in my mouth and fucked my mouth to help clean his cock. He must have face fucked me for over an hour before he said he was going to cum down my throat. I was grateful because my throat had become numb at this point. He shot several thick loads down my throat which actually helped with my soreness. Before pulling out he started pissing down my throat which caught me off guard. I swallowed as much as I could and one he finished he got up and put his clothes back on. I started to do the same but he stopped me. He told me to get back on my knees and wait. He left the office and appeared several minutes later with another member of the church. Father Frances introduced me as the church whore and I needed a lot of forgiveness for all the sins I was about to commit. I got so turned on that I kissed Father Frances’ feet and said thank you Father. He patted me on my head and I began my forbidden journey into the world of sin with the help of Father Frances. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 3

Part 2: Feeding My Sins

As I kissed Father Frances’ feet the other gentleman had removed his clothes. He was maybe mid 30’s with a nice clean body. In shape but not over muscular. About an 8 inch cock that was thick as Father Frances. And a scorpion tattoo just above his cock. This man was gentle with me. He allowed to take his cock at my own pace. I wrapped my hand around his cock and gently stroked for a couple of minutes. Then I opened my mouth as wide as I could and slowly eased my way down his cock. Within a minute I had his cock buried in my throat. He gently face fucked me at first. It was nice but I realized I needed to be treated rough. Father Frances realized this as well and told the gentleman to abuse my mouth. With that he grabbed me by the back of my head and really started giving me a proper face fucking. This was my heaven. I definitely enjoyed being used roughly. After several minutes the gentleman pulled his cock from my mouth and had me bend over the desk. He rammed his cock up my ass which felt wonderful thanks to already having Father Frances’ load from earlier. Apparently I was moaning a little too loud because Sister Mary came in and told Father Frances I could be heard down the hall. I was both in ecstasy and panic being caught by Sister Mary. She quickly removed her panties and stuffed them in my mouth to stifle my moaning. The gentleman never let up pounding my ass. Before leaving Sister Mary told me to stop by her office after I was finished pleasing Father Frances and Mike. Mike was apparently the guy’s name who was fucking me. He started really picking up the pace and started fucking me harder. Within a few minutes he let out a low grunt and dumped a bigger load in my ass than Father Frances had. After he finished cumming in my ass mike pulled out and removed the panties from my mouth. And I quickly got on my knees and cleaned his cock for him. Once he was satisfied he pulled his cock out of my mouth and kissed me gently on the lips. He got dressed and left me and Father Frances alone in his office. I was still on my knees when Father Frances told me to put the panties on. He had me get back down on my knees and he had me crawl to Sister Mary’s office. Father Frances stayed in his office but before I left he told me that I could no longer leave the church unless it was under his and Sister Mary’s supervision. I said Yes Father before crawling out of his office and into Sister Mary’s office. Once inside her office she quickly shut the door and stuffed my mouth with another pair of panties. She then gave me a shot in my butt cheek and before I knew it I collapsed onto the floor. I awoke some time later in bed but not my own. Something felt different on my body and once I regained some thought I discovered the source. I quickly realized that my life no longer was my own. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Part 3: New Discovery 

As I regained my senses I realized my entire nut sack had been removed. I was now a eunuch. I felt depressed just for a little bit but then I realized they weren’t much use to me anyway. I was a total bottom anyway so it’s not like my cum would do any good. I was awake for maybe an hour when Sister Mary walked into the room. For some reason I immediately bowed before her. Not out of fear but to show my complete submission. She walked up to me and patted my head. She told me to get back on the bed so she could inspect me to make sure I was healing properly. Satisfied with the healing she had me get on all fours on the bed. She tied my hands and feet so I couldn’t move. I was a bit curious why I was being tied up when I take cock so easily. Apparently Sister Mary saw the look on my face. She explained that tonight I would be providing services to three very special gentleman. These men were from the local hospice and each one had AIDS. For some reason I moaned in anticipation. She told me that since my balls were removed to focus on my ass and I would have a very intense orgasm. Before she left the room she kissed me on the cheek. She whispered in my ear that after tonight her and Father Frances would be my parents and her name would be Mommy from now on. I said Yes Mommy not sure really what she was talking about. As she left the room she dimmed the light. As Mommy walked out of the room the first guy walked in. You could tell he was sick. Very skinny body. Pale. As he removed his clothes I noticed he had a lot of open sores. His cock on the other hand was beautiful. It had a couple of sores but looked yummy nonetheless. He quickly got behind me and spit on my hole. His cock I imagined would feel wonderful. He was maybe 6 inches with medium thickness. He entered my hole slowly and before long he bottomed out. As my ass adjusted to his cock I focused on my ass like Mommy said. She was right. I felt his cock in a whole new light. He slow fucked me for quite a while and I started feeling a strange feeling in my ass. I was on the verge of having my first anal orgasm. And then it hit. Damn it was the most intense orgasm I’d ever had. The gentleman picked up the pace and really started fucking me harder and faster. This drove me to another anal orgasm and then they wouldn’t stop. This drove him over the edge and he shot a descent load in my ass. After he finished he pulled out and got dressed. As he left the room Mommy came back in with something to drink. I was thankful for the drink. I drank it down rather quickly. Mommy asked me if I was ready for the next guy and I said Yes Mommy. She left the room and had the next guy come in. He looked to be in a bit better shape than the last guy. As he undressed I don’t recall seeing any sores on his body. I honestly wasn’t sure if he really had AIDS. He just didn’t look sick. What he looked like was hot. 6 feet tall with broad shoulders. Mid 50’s with salt and pepper hair. A nice 6 pack. A cock that was at least 9 inches and very thick. His beautiful mushroom head was deep purple and I knew he wouldn’t last long. I looked at him and said fuck me stud. With that he slammed his cock in my ass and it hurt. I didn’t care. I wanted this man to abuse my ass and use me. Once I got used to his cock I was moaning like a cheap whore. Unfortunately he didn’t last long. Five minutes maybe and he shot a huge load up my ass. He withdrew his cock. Kissed me gently on the lips and got dressed. As he left the third guy appeared. He didn’t really bother getting undressed. He pulled his pants down, stuck his cock in, and within a few seconds he was cumming. Very small load from a small cock. Honestly I barely felt him. As he left Mommy appeared again and told me she was proud of me. She then informed me that her and Father Frances had told my mom and dad that I was gay. She said that they disowned me and that’s why her and Father Frances were now my parents. She then untied me and I asked if I could hug her. She said I could so I did. I thanked her for accepting me the way I am. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. She told me to relax and she would be back with some food. After Mommy left I had time to reflect on what had happened in the past hour. I was smiling and grinning knowing my life would now be in the hands of two loving parents. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 3/8/2020 at 3:10 PM, CowboyLover39 said:

More, please! 

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned. But give me more time and I'll sin again."

🤩💜😈😈

You naughty boy!  Say 10 Hail Marys and strip naked! Then bend over so Father Frances can fuck you raw for your sins!!!

Edited by kevy1109
  • Haha 2