Bred on the dance floor at MAL

If I were to attend MAL, this is what I would wish for.

It's the first night of MAL. I've already spent some time mingling with people in the lobby. Enjoying the eye candy, exchanging glances with other men, drinking a few beers. My cock is hard and I cannot wait to get into more comfortable and easy access gear and check out a dance party at one of the clubs.

I change into my new leather harness and jock strap, slip into my favorite pair of boots, and grab my cowboy hat. I lube my ass up, because I am not coming home without a load in me and want to make things easier for any willing tops. My ass looks great in this leather jock. The harness attaches to it and I'm already getting my codpiece wet with pre-cum thinking about the possibilities.

We get to the club, where it's packed, loud and smells like raw sex. I'm in heaven. There are several levels, so I check out each one, trying to find a good opportunity for some cock. As I go up, the levels get a little less crowded, and on the third floor I find a decent sized dance floor, with a few people here and there, and then I spot him. This gorgeous hunk, about my height, hairy, thick build, beard and devilish smile. I look at him, and catch him looking back. He's dancing slowly to the music, and notice that his cock is out, hanging low, with a 0 gauge PA pulling it down. I have always wanted a PA fuck, could this be my lucky day?

I start dancing and slowly get closer to this man, I dance so that my ass is facing him. It looks good in this jock, nice and firm. Will it catch his attention? It's looking like it. He starts dancing and moving my way, and I notice his cock slowly getting larger and starting to defy gravity. I start backing my ass up closer to his direction, and eventually, I bump into him. By this time, I can feel the cold metal of his PA right at the top of my ass cheeks. That is the perfect height. I start pushing my ass up against his crotch, feeling his hard cock fully against my ass, opening up my cheeks with his thickness. He starts slowly grinding up against me, with his cock sliding up and down my crack. I can feel the metal graze against my hole and it sends all the right signals to my brain. He grabs me by the harness, pulls me close, turns my head with his hands and starts to kiss me as he grinds into me more. I can smell cigar and beer in his breath and beard. His cock is looking for my hole, I can feel it moving near my hole and look for that alignment as we adjust our bodies to help. Suddenly, we hit that right spot and his pierced head catches my hole just right, so that instead of sliding up and down, it starts finding its way into me. Thanks to my planning and how horny and turned on I am, my hole is ready for his cock. The pierced head starts sliding in, and I start pushing back into him to help it go in deeper. It doesn't take long before he bottoms out against me, and I feel his full cock inside me. It's just the right size, and the PA hits my prostate. FUCK, this random guy is balls deep in me, RAW, in public, and it is everything I have dreamed of.

The song changes and the beat picks up, which is perfect as we start going into a full fuck, and no one can tell what we are doing. He fills me with his cock with every thrust. My cock is rock hard. He pulls me into him with his arms. As we kiss, I beg him to breed me. He puts his mouth to my ear and says "I already did".

• Like 26
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 3

That happened to me years ago in key west 

I had on short, a tank top, and flip flops while on a crowded dance floor two bears stated to undo my shorts 

I let them to see how far it would go 

before I new it the the guy facing me had my arms in his hands and his tongue in my mouth 

the guy behind me in a quick second had my shots down to my ankles and his cock balls deep in my fertile ass pumping away they were talking to each other about knocking me up 

at the time I didn’t know what that was 

it didn’t take long for the bear to dump a hot load in me , it felt great 

I just pulled my shorts back up , thanked them and continued to dance g the night away 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3