when his balls are slapping your taint during doggy

josh567

i just bottomed for the second time in my life and had this happen to me,  i thought it was soooo hot and it got me so excited.  my dick started getting hard too.  

anyone else really turned on by this.  i was in fucking heaven lol.  the noise of his balls hitting me was such a turn on,

i never thought i'd get fucked again because the first guy got in a relationship.  but they recently broke up and he hit  me up and i was sooo down to get fucked again.  feeling his dick slowly going in my ass was just as amazing as the first time.  i was like "fuck i missed this,"  i told him to hold his dick all the way up my ass so i could enjoy it and when he did.....i was in heaven.  

Edited by josh567
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Ozpig said:

I love it to really hot when you are getting bred hard and nice big cobblers are smashing against your cunt.

Same here. A nice set of lowhangers make a lovely sound and feel 😉 

• Like 3

It's double the stimulation for your prostate.

When his balls are hitting the taint, it's massaging your prostate from one side. The hard dick in your ass is massaging your prostate from the other side. 

Hence, you are literally seeing stars. 🌟

• Like 1

I love it too.  It's my second favorite position, after missionary.  Love having an Alpha on top of me staring me in the eyes as he breeds me, but doggy is my second favorite due to the balls too.  My husband has very large, hairy balls that hang low.  When he is driving hard, those thing slap me with some force, and it feels amazing.  Even more so when they pull while he cums deeps.  

Got long-dicked by a guy in Chicago awhile back who had an incredible set of low-hangers. I mean, he had to have worked them as they were half way down his thigh. Anyway, he had me standing, spread-eagled, hands on his fireplace mantle (yes, there was a nice fire roaring at the time as it was mid January) and EVERY TIME he thrust into me, his balls would swing under and smack against my balls. It was crazy hot. 

• Upvote 1

here's the thing though.  i most identify as straight but i reallt don;r care if im technically bi, gay, whatever.   it is what it is.

but i fucking love way it feels to have a dick up my ass.  everything about it is just so hot to me.  and idk if im willing to keep looking for others because this guy was perfect;  im really excited to feel his balls slap my ass again but im afraid its gonna end soon,  he's so gentle with me and that make me want his penis in my ass even more.

Edited by josh567
  • Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 3:35 AM, WildAsianBoi said:

I love this.  It's so hot hearing and feeling it.  

getting fucked is hotttt omg.  love that i tried this.  letting a nice hard penis fill me up 🙂

Edited by josh567
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...