when his balls are slapping your taint during doggy

josh567

On 3/12/2020 at 8:05 AM, cman54 said:

I`m sure women really like it when a guys balls are slapping their taint and ass as they are getting fucked too.

You're absolutely right. My wife fucks other men and she loves big balls because they also her taint. Big balls and a big load will have her extremely thirsty for the dick. 

I don’t have super low hangers so never even thought about this until I got a rubber nut stretcher. The one I have stretches my sack down about 3 inches. Having my nuts slapping definitely enhances the experience for both me and my bottoms. Not only due to the sensation but also due to the sound being made. Big turn on overall. If any guys are interested in getting one for their partners the one I have is called the Bent Stretcher.

21FE72B4-C6AB-41B9-BB4F-15FA4F5BBF5A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BeardedDddy said:

I don’t have super low hangers so never even thought about this until I got a rubber nut stretcher. The one I have stretches my sack down about 3 inches. Having my nuts slapping definitely enhances the experience for both me and my bottoms. Not only due to the sensation but also due to the sound being made. Big turn on overall. If any guys are interested in getting one for their partners the one I have is called the Bent Stretcher.

I like that.... any good sites to purchase from?

On 3/21/2020 at 7:48 AM, josh567 said:

here's the thing though.  i most identify as straight but i reallt don;r care if im technically bi, gay, whatever.   it is what it is.

but i fucking love way it feels to have a dick up my ass.  everything about it is just so hot to me.  and idk if im willing to keep looking for others because this guy was perfect;  im really excited to feel his balls slap my ass again but im afraid its gonna end soon,  he's so gentle with me and that make me want his penis in my ass even more.

No need to put a label on it. Just enjoy the sex

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 10:50 AM, Pogie said:

I'm a total idiot for big slapping balls, I agree as a bottom the feel and sound of it enhances the fuck

i wanna take a video from underneath so we can both watch his balls slapping me during doggy 🙂

• Like 1

18 hours ago, josh567 said:

i wanna take a video from underneath so we can both watch his balls slapping me during doggy 🙂

Find a cameraman. Better results. And to thank him you can let him fuck you too.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 12:47 PM, BeardedDddy said:

Nice!