Seven Days Of Life Changing Experiences

Part 22 - The Boy Done Good

Tony was unable to take his eyes off Jack. Unsure what it was about the person in front of him, he was just drawn to him in a way he had never felt before.

Jack stood there quietly amused by how lost Tony looked "Are we swimming?" he asked.
"Yes" Tony replied like an automated system his gaze still fixed on Jack.
Tony looked at Jack "Sorry" he said "I didn't mean to stare at you like that" he apologised stripping naked.
Jack smirked "Yes you did" he said watching Jack who glanced and smiled then dived in to the pool.

Jack took his shorts and underwear off and stood naked at the edge of the pool, fleetingly he wandered if this was such a good idea. For a moment he watched Tony swim then dived in following suit. Jack was interested in his tattoos and the conversation just seemed to flow naturally between them, switching from tattoos to the guys. Jack noticing the biohazard tattoo above Tony's cock knew the significance of it. The two of them ending up in the shallow end of the pool sitting on the steps talking, Jack not afraid to open up to Tony about his life in San Diego that was a complete mess without his brother there.

Savio stood at the balcony doors enjoying the breeze wafting over his body and watching Oliver undress sitting on the bed, Oliver smiled 'Come here' he said beckoning Savio over. He smiled and sauntered across the room wagging a finger at him 'Tonight I make love to you' he replied standing in front of Oliver gently pushing him on to his back. Leaning over Oliver he kissed him delicately on the stomach and begun working his way across the chest and neck seeking Oliver's mouth. His body lowered laying on top and holding Oliver's arms above his head. Savio bit gently at Oliver's lips 'I love you Olly' he whispered and closing his mouth over Oliver's in a deep kiss. His body reacting naturally, his hands running down Savio's back and his legs wrapping around Savio's hips and legs caressing them, Savio adjusted his legs pushing Oliver's up higher around his waist. Slowly moving his hips back allowing his cock to glide down towards Oliver's ass and gently pushing until he found the entry point. Oliver moaned sharply into his mouth, his legs tightened around Savio's waist, kissing him relentlessly he pushed in deeper and deeper. Locked together for nearly an hour Savio gently made love to Oliver. In Savio's very unpredictable manner Oliver was kept on his toes never knowing if he was going to be an animal or lover, it is what drove them to be so madly in love with each other. Tonight he was being a lover, his gentle love making continued until he looked down at Oliver and smiled reaching his first orgasm sending shuddering thrusts throughout Oliver's body. His tongue kissing Oliver deeper, his arms quickly wrapping around Oliver's neck holding him tightly to him, his hips bucking wildly for several moments. Savio closed his eyes the sensation in his balls reaching up through his cock pumping his seed in to Oliver's body. Frantically kissing Oliver again his mouthed clamped down on to Oliver's, his hips grinding away then steadily they began the process all over again. After his fourth orgasm he collapsed in to the arms of Oliver, their bodies still attached he shifted his body until he laid on top of Oliver on the bed. Laying there in silence stroking each other, they could hear Jack and Tony laughing outside and it was the last thing they remembered falling sound asleep.

"The moaning has stopped" Jack said looking up at the open balcony doors.
Tony laughed quite loudly "Do you think they know we could hear them?" he asked.
"I doubt it" Jack replied "Olly has always been loud in bed" he said making Tony laugh and raising an eyebrow.
Jack realised what he said ad threw his hands "No, no, no" he cried out "nothing like that I mean snoring".
Tony was laughing and swam off "I believe you" he joked teasing Jack.
Jack dived in and swam after Tony grabbing his legs "Come on swim harder" he said now teasing Tony.
Tony felt his body being dragged back to the shallow end glancing at him "What?" Jack asked.
"Nothing" Tony replied freeing his legs and laying in the shallow water on his back.
Jack laid on his back in silence looking up at the night sky "What are you thinking?" Tony asked.
"How different life is being here" Jack replied smiling "I finally feel free".
Tony sighed "It certainly is a completely different life here" he quietly said agreeing with Jack.
Jack felt so comfortable right now in his presence "Do you fancy me?" he asked before considering what he said.

He suddenly sat up thinking he sounded like a complete prat, a straight man saying those words to a gay man. What on earth was he thinking, his head spinning in weird thoughts digging around for an answer himself. He was sure time had stopped whilst he tried to disentangle what he was thinking.

Tony looked over at him "I wouldn't kick you out of bed if that is what you mean" he replied.
Jack looked down at Tony "I don't know why I said that" he said trying to backtrack quickly.
Tony chuckled "To late, it is out there now" he said now sitting up "Why did you ask?".
Jack shrugged his shoulders "I have no idea, sometimes I say and do stupid things".
"And you Jack, do you fancy me?" Tony asked quite casually laying back down not expecting him to really answer.
Jack looked at him in silence for a moment racking his brains "Weirdly yes" he said watching Tony smile.
"That's good to know" Tony replied acting like nothing was changing between them.
Jack laughed thinking how ridiculous they were being "Isn't this where your suppose to kiss me?".
Tony looked over at him "No" he replied waiting to see what Jack's expression would reveal.
He could have sworn there was some disappointment etched on his face "Time for bed" Tony said standing up.

Jack had gone quiet and stood up walking out of the pool and gathering his clothes up waiting for Tony to do the same. They walked back up the steps to the main terrace and in to the house grabbing a towel to dry off. Jack walked up the stairs with Tony following, their rooms in the same part of the house around the corner from where the others were sleeping.

"Thanks for keeping me company" Tony said reaching his door.
Jack smiled "It was nice" he said wanting to hit himself for his stupid words.
Tony put his arms around Jack and kissed him on the lips "Good night" he said quietly feeling his cock twitching.
Jack looked at him "Will you sleep with me?" he asked "I... need the company".

Tony opened his door and held it open letting Jack walk in, he closed the door behind him and folded his clothes putting them on the chair then laid on the bed. The evening air was humid and the last thing he wanted was to climb under the sheets, he watched Jack in the semi darkness fold his clothes like Tony had done. Expecting Jack to lay next to him he gasped and moaned as Jack ran his hand up along Tony's chest, his gentle moans stopped and his eyes opened with his mouth full of Jack's tongue. Tony reached around Jack's body and pulled him on top straddling. Jack rubbed his ass along the plentiful shaft of Tony's cock. A simple look between them and Tony spat in his hand rubbing the saliva on his cock he pushed the head into Jack's ass. He left out a painful moan at first and caught his breath, breathing gently and deeply he edged down until Tony was balls deep in his ass. A desperate mad desire for each other took over. Jack rolled his ass back and forth on Tony's cock and adding a few bounces every now and then for good measure. Jack leaned forward to kiss Tony and he took advantage by moving one arm around Jack's neck and the other around his lower back holding him firmly in place. Slowly Tony raise his legs and took over penetrating Jack in slow deep thrusts. His moans coming in hot breaths against Tony's face. Jack's body trying to rise up to reduce the deepness but every time he tried Tony fucked him faster in to submission. Jack knew he could easily take control and stop it if he wanted to, his whole being just wanted to itself to Tony. He lunged forward and kissed Tony harder than he had ever done, his action arousing Tony to breaking point. His hand gripped harder around Jack's lower back, the force of his deep thrusting lifting Jack's body up impaling his deeper. Jack punched the bed and growled like an animal throwing his head from side to side 'fuck yes' he cried out clamping his mouth back on Tony's. His arms held Jack tight, his hips thrusted his balls aching. Tony moaned and held his hips up off the bed, the release of pressure in his body drained rapidly down to his cock and he began pumping his seed in to Jack. Jack pushed his body back further on to the cock, a feeling of electrical pulses shooting through his ass followed a warm feeling deep in his ass. His arms holding Jack in place but in reality he knew that Jack would probably not be able to take another round like that tonight. Instead he let him lay on top panting allowing the adrenaline to dissipate in both their bodies. After some time Tony was finally soft enough to pull out without hurting Jack.

Jack rolled on to his back "Oh my god" he said "what the fuck have you done to me dude" he laughed wiping his forehead.
"I was going to ask you the same thing" Tony replied turning his head to look at Jack.
Jack turned on to his side "Do you mind if we cuddle?" he asked.

Without question Tony held his arm out letting Jack cuddle up to him. Tony kissed Jack on the forehead 'Night' he said enjoying the feeling of Jack's body close to his and his hand strewn across his chest gently stroking it, they both laid there quietly listening the sounds of the night slipping in to a heavy sleep. Savio reached over and turned the alarm on his phone off, Oliver leaned over and kissed him jumping out of bed and heading in to the shower. By the time Savio arrived downstairs Oliver was making coffee with a sleepy Luca padding in to the kitchen half dressed and Mark following on behind. Savio took a sip of coffee and bounding out of the kitchen 'I get Jack and Tony up' he called out. Knocking softly on Jack's door he opened it and walked in to find no sight of Jack and the bed not even slept in. Assuming he must already be up and outside he left the room and knocked on Tony's door and waited, again there was silence. Quietly he opened the door and smiled at the sight then closed it again walking downstairs. He got two cups of coffee and went back upstairs without saying a word to anyone else what he had seen. Knocking louder on the door 'Room service' he called out opening the door. Tony was awake and Jack was starting to wake up. Savio put the coffee down next to the bed 'half an hour and we go' he said smiling at Tony and leaving the room. The closing door brought Jack out of his sleep fully 'Oh shit' he said panicking at first.

"Morning" Tony said handing him a coffee.
Jack looked at Tony gulping his coffee down 'Hell I needed that' he said.
Jack stood up "Guess we need to get dressed" he said half smiling looking at Tony's naked body.
Tony laughed "Savio said we only have half an hour be we need to leave".

Jack knew this would get back to Oliver if Savio had seen them, what the fuck he thought remembering how wild he had been then cuddling up to Tony falling asleep. He also remembered Tony kissing him standing outside the bedroom. Jack picked up his neatly folded clothes and headed for the door whilst Tony watched. Jack suddenly stopped with his hand on the door handle, he turned and walked over to Tony catching him by surprise he kissed him squarely on the lips 'Thank you for last night' he said, smiling and walking out of the bedroom and across the hall to his own room. Savio stood in the kitchen and told the others they would be down shortly, mentioning nothing he carried on like it was just an ordinary day helping Oliver with breakfast.

Luca watched them both laughing "Why don't you get some help Olly?" he suggested "you know a housekeeper?".
Oliver stopped and looked at him "I don't need help" he replied chuckling.
Savio huffed "I ask him to get help, I not do cleaning" he said with airs and graces making them laugh.
"Okay" Oliver said throwing his hands up "after the grapes are in we will look in to it".
Luca smiled "There are plenty of women or men come to that in the village who would keep house".
"Yes but Nico and Johan can survive without one" Oliver replied waving a spoon at them.
Savio huffed again "Yes but this house way bigger" he replied looking at Oliver "ask Jack to live here".
"Oh god yes, ask him to live here" Mark said overly enthusiastic causing everyone to look at him "what?".

Jack and Tony appeared in the kitchen at the same time, Tony asking if he could do anything to help but Oliver smiled and told him to sit down and eat some breakfast. Savio sat there watching them both and wanting to laugh at how they sat there acting out like last night was nothing, he really wanted to know all the details and if anything actually happened. After all when you find two men naked sleeping in each others arms you can only make one conclusion he thought to himself. Oliver had persuaded Luca to travel with him to Pisa and meet Brad and James, Luca had agreed knowing that Oliver might easily get lost on route. Heading up the road for another busy day Tony was playing things down with Jack talking with Mark and Luca. Tiny smiles between them when ever the caught each others eyes, they worked together in the vineyard all morning. Luca's grandmother appeared with drink and sandwiches for Luca and Oliver at 11am and they set off to the airport. His grandfather reminding Luca they would start on Cerbaia after lunch. Savio keeping a careful watch on Tony and Jack, when he was least expecting it he would get hit in the face by a grape courtesy of Mark who still found winding Savio up amusing until he got bombarded by grapes from Savio, Jack and Tony. As usual lunch was noisy and busy, tractors rolling past heading down to Cerbaia ready to start harvesting the grapes. By the time they arrived at Cerbaia Tony had pulled out some sunscreen and Jack offered to help do his back. Tony turned and smiled when he finished and Jack took his t-shirt and turned around 'do mine please' he asked. Mark and Savio both watched Jack's face float off in a dreamy state.

"Something happening there you think?" Mark asked Savio who looked at him and chuckled.
Savio picked up his basket and pruning scissors "They look good together" he replied kicking Mark's basket.
"Alright I can take a hint" Mark said picking his basket up "definitely something going on" he said.
"What are you two gossiping about?" Nico asked allocating them a row to work in.
Nico looked in the direction of Jack and Tony and chuckled "Oh right" he said pushing them both to get on.

By late afternoon Oliver and Luca arrived at Cerbaia with Brad and James. Jack found Brad way to much to handle and went back to work with Tony. The similarities in age was all that Jack could see they had in common. Mark came bounding over and helped them starting a new row of vines telling them that Oliver and Savio were cooking pasta and they were staying over again. Jack discreetly glanced at Tony who nodded and got back to work, he thought that Tony might at least shown something. It bothered him that he even thought that way and why should he really care if Tony was pleased to be staying, he put his head down snipping away quite angrily for some bizarre reason.

Tony stood up having filled his basket and walked over to Jack "You swimming with me tonight again?".
Jack glanced up "Do you want me to?" he asked trying to gage the situation.
Tony picked up his basket "Of course I do Jack" he replied and walked off.
Mark leaned over the vine "What is going on here?" he asked pointing his scissors to Tony and then Jack.
Jack threw a grape narrowly missing Mark "Mind your own business" he replied smirking.
"You want me to come round there and torture it out of you?" Mark asked grinning at him.
Jack scoffed and giggled "I can take you down anytime dude" he said throwing another grape that Mark caught.
"Best watch your back dude" Mark said mimicking him "Get you when you least expect it".

For some reason Jack had a real affection for Mark, he actually liked everything about him. Jack stood up and grabbed Mark's hand pulling him closer to vine and out of nowhere he kissed him on the lips

"Bring it on" Jack said letting go of Mark who stumbled back like he was going feint.
Mark composed himself and chuckled "Want to see how hard you made my cock?" he asked rubbing it in his shorts.
Johan walked up behind Mark and slapped him hard on the ass "Stop flirting or I will fuck you here".
Jack fell about laughing "Thanks Johan" he said happily allowing Johan to kiss him on both cheeks.
"This one is a handful unless you know how to handle him in bed" Johan said winking at Jack.
Jack picked up his full basket and smiling he walked off "I just don't get him" Mark said watching Jack.
"He is someone who is lost" Johan said looking at Mark "how did he taste?" he asked laughing.
Mark moved his basket and went back to the vine he was working on "He turned me on big time" he replied.

Savio made Oliver's favourite pasta dish whilst Oliver watched and prepared salad and bread. Luca got on with Brad and James although he was a little guarded with suspicion since it could have been either one of them who gifted him. Mark found it annoying and spent most of the evening engaging with Jack threatening to wrestle each other and being coerced by Johan and Tony to do it. Brad and James were playing it low key with Tony after Oliver explained about him being extremely protective of Luca and also with Mark. With dinner finished Brad and James sat at the table with Luca, Oliver, Savio and Nico. The others were either sitting on the lower terrace by the pool or swimming.

Brad returned to the table having looked down at the noise from below "I miss you in New York" he told Oliver.
"You have the means to come out here when you like" Oliver replied holding hands with Savio.
Brad smiled "I like your brother Olly" he said "I think him and Tony have the eye for each other".
Oliver chuckled "Really?" he asked "I have often wondered about Jack but always to scared of him to ask".
James laughed "Olly he is your younger brother how the hell are you scared of him?" he asked.
"Look at him" Oliver remarked "he could easily knock my block off" he said with everyone laughing.
Johan retuned from the lower terrace wet "What are you laughing about?" he asked sitting down kissing Nico.
"If Jack fancies Tony" Brad replied chuckling.
Johan smiled "Oh he does, and it's mutual that is easy to spot" he replied.
Luca sat up "You think something will happen with them?" he asked looking a little confused.
Johan laughed "I would be concerned more about Mark and Jack" he said "Jack kissed him the vineyard today".
"No way" Oliver replied smiling looking at Savio who kept a dead pan expression.
"Gave Mark an erection" Johan finished saying "I think there is a great friendship growing between them".

It was getting late and Brad was beginning to fade through jetlag so Oliver showed them to their room. He showed Nico and Johan their room and with Nico joking that maybe he should open a bed and breakfast with so many rooms and people staying. Luca and Mark walked up the stairs on to the landing and into their room that Oliver has designated as Luca and Mark's room whenever they stayed. Savio was standing on the terrace watching Tony and Jack when Oliver returned.

"Hey" Savio said in quiet voice.
Oliver looked down "Do you think anything will come of it?" he asked putting his arm around Savio's waist.
Savio smiled and nodded "They slept in the same bed last night" he said "please don't say anything".
Oliver kissed Savio "That is why you have been a little quiet when talking about them" he said guessing.
Savio nodded "What are you doing?" he asked feeling Oliver move.

He picked up the half drunk bottle of wine and two glasses and took them down to the lower terrace putting them besides Tony and Jack at the pool the wished them good night and walked back up to Savio taking him to bed. Jack watched Tony pour two glasses of wine handing one to him. His pretence had gone feeling much happiness being here, meeting so many amazing people who had a very real love of each other. Beginning to understand his own feelings he saw that freeing himself would allow him to embrace life and be truly happy. He knew the way Tony looked at him said a hundred words that he could not even express. His mind cast back to the previous night and that simple kiss that caused him to smile.

"What are you smiling at?" Tony asked breaking Jack's chain of thought.
Jack shrugged his shoulders "Just things" he said quietly afraid to say in case of rejection.
Tony smiled at him "What shall we toast to?" he asked holding his glass in the air.
"Whatever is most fitting" Jack replied holding his glass up.
Tony looked him in the eye pausing for a moment "To us then" he said.
Jack's hand shook slightly "To us?" he questioned "as in us?" he seemed unsure saying the words.
"Sorry" Tony replied "I didn't mean to imply anything".
Jack swallowed hard his mouth going dry before he spoke "No, I like the us thing" he said.

They clinked glasses and sipped the wine sitting in silence, Tony taking occasional glances at Jack trying to work out if he was really being open about something happening between them. Jack put his glass down and looked at Tony 'Want to swim?' he asked already taking his t-shirt off and stripping naked before slipping off the edge and into the cooling water. Tony watched Jack smiling 'Are you sure?' he asked taking his shorts off seeing Jack nod. Oliver and Savio watched over the balcony and kissed each other 'Let them work it out' he said to Savio pulling him back inside the bedroom. They swam around and Tony went back to the side of the pool and sipped his wine watching Jack swimming towards him. Jack grabbed his glass and took a swig for courage then faced Tony edging closer. Quickly he kissed Tony on the mouth and pulled back grinning, their eyes fixed on each other drawing them closer until Jack felt his lips parting at the touch of Tony's lips meeting his. It was tender and soft, no abruptness or urgent need. He was sure Tony was testing the water to be absolutely sure, Jack though wanted more and instigated a further kiss slipping the tongue to Tony and instantly feeling his body being wrapped in Tony's arms holding him. They kissed, kissed and kissed, swimming around in the pool joined at the mouth unable to stop kissing each other. The wine had long since gone and they both climbed out of the pool feeling a chill from their wet skin hitting the night air. Walking inside they went up to Jack's room, forgetting their clothes that lay strewn by the pool they collapsed on the bed in each others arms kissing and exploring their bodies. Jack looked at the clock it was already gone 2am and he rolled on to his back cuddling up to Tony, they had one last kiss and snuggled up together. Tony was aware not to rush in to things to heavily with him. Both thinking at best a little holiday sex was on the cards, little did they realise how much their impact on each other was going to change their lives so quickly.

Oliver rolled over and woke finding the bed empty, he stretched climbing out walking over to the balcony. Rubbing his eyes Savio called out from below 'Coffee is ready', Oliver looked down and smiled at Savio preparing the table for breakfast. His eyes drawn to the pool smiling at the sight of the clothes and empty wine bottle. Quickly showered and changed he walked out and knocked on Jack's door and waited a second before opening it. Jack was laying half across Tony's body both naked 'Time to get up' he said tapping Jack on the leg.

Jack looked up sleepily "What already?" he complained feeling Tony's hand stroking his back.
Oliver smiled and drew the curtains back from the open balcony doors "5 minutes" Tony replied.
"What time did you two get to bed?" Oliver asked walking back across the room.
Jack held up two fingers "2am" he replied climbing off and heading to the shower.
Oliver sat on the bed "So?" he asked looking at Tony.
Tony chuckled "What?" he said "you want me to ask your permission?" he joked.
"Don't play games with me Tony" Oliver replied grabbing his foot and tickling it.
Tony giggled struggling to get his foot free "We just kissed" he said managing to compose himself.
Oliver stood up and looked at him "He didn't even jump this morning when I found you two in bed".
Oliver leaned over and kissed Tony "Be nice to my brother or you have me to answer to" he chuckled.
Tony smirked "Does that mean I have to be nice to you as well?" he asked pulling Oliver on the bed.
Tony straddled across Oliver and tickled him Jack appeared and laughed "Just below the armpits" he said.
Oliver panicked "No" he cried out as Tony went straight to the target.

Tony got him and Oliver screamed in laughter trying to hold his arms down to stop Tony but Jack held them up and he had to lay there taking it. The commotion brought Luca and Mark to the room who stood there laughing before Mark grabbed Jack and Luca pulled Tony off Oliver. Jack twisted around and pinned Mark up against the wall with his arms firmly pinned above his head 'Face it your no match for me' Jack said moving his face close like he was going to kiss him then pulling back teasing Mark. Taking a different tact Mark began wriggling his body making erotic sounds 'Oh Jack' he said seductively 'Jack kiss me' he moaned 'Jack' he cooed lovingly all the time watching Jack who was now laughing and struggling to keep Mark pinned against the wall. Jack pushed his body up against Mark 'Fuck it' he said catching Mark by surprised he kissed him then let him go. Mark slipped down the wall on to his bum 'Oh god yes' he said looking a complete mess. Luca walked over and looked down at Mark and tutted then grabbed Jack and walked out chuckling. Oliver wiped his eyes from the tears of laughter and picked the dithering Mark up off the floor with Tony's help.

Eventually they arrived a little late to join the rest of the people who were heading down to the vines, Lorenzo jokingly asked how they could all be late when they lived only meters from where they were working. Jack now sticking to Tony like glue except for when Mark appeared and started teasing him. Dead on cue at midday Amelia appeared with several other ladies from the village and set up the long table for lunch. Brad and James in high spirits loving the experience spent some time talking with Tony when their interest wasn't on Luca and Mark. Brad was still keen on Luca and kind of desperate to fuck him again then take Mark as a bonus. James though was fascinated by Nico and Johan. Throughout lunch Jack and Mark sat patiently with Amelia learning more Italian words. Oliver was picking up bits and pieces slowly and even Tony who spoke Spanish fluently could converse quite easily through the language similarities. The weekend was looming and everyone was aiming to have the harvest in by Friday morning and everyone agree to work late today to get ahead. Luca and Mark were more keen to do this since Gio and Sarah would be arriving on Saturday then Mark's parents on Sunday. As Luca was reeling this bit of information Oliver asked Tony to come and stay at Cerbaia, the look Jack gave him made his mind up immediately and he agreed. Walking back to the vines Luca managed to catch Tony on his own which was becoming a rare occurrence.

"You okay with staying at Cerbaia, you know my parents will be upset" Luca said walking with him.
Tony smiled "I know but I will see them" he replied "anyway it will give Jack and I some time".
Luca chuckled "Do you think there is something there?" he asked "I mean really something?".
Tony shrugged his shoulders "Maybe, I get butterflies when he is near me" he admitted.
Luca pondered for a moment "I think he has always been gay just never had the right motivation".
Tony looked at him and chuckled "He struggles with it Luca, but he is slowly unravelling".
Luca nodded "And if things work out what will you both do?" he asked wondering if they had even discussed it.
"I don't know Luca" Tony replied "a lot will depend if he stays here or goes back to home".
Luca smiled and put his arm around Tony "You probably hold the key to his decision Tony".
"I love my work Luca you know that" Tony said patting Luca's ass.
Luca laughed "I know, I mean how else would you have got to fuck me" he said giggling.
They approached Jack who was busy cutting grapes "I brought your man back" Luca said.
Jack looked up and smiled at Luca "My man?" he exclaimed "Is he my man?" he said sitting down on the dirt.
Luca winked at Jack and Tony picked up his pruning scissors "If you want me to be" he said walking off.
Jack stood up "Oi" he called out and Tony turned to look at him "Yes" he said kneeling back down to work.
Tony grinned and looked at Luca "I still want you though" Luca said smirking at Tony.
Tony smiled feeling elated "You need to ask my man first" he replied "although Brad looks desperate for you".
Luca laughed walking off "I have to be in the right mood he is quite brutal and rough".

Luca smiled watching Tony walk off with a spring in his step, he glanced back at Jack who was working away with a smile on his face. At 7.30pm Nico walked over and told Jack enough for the day as he was still going strong and humming to himself. Reluctantly he picked up his gear and brought the basket up to the tractor. Lorenzo patted Jack on the shoulder telling him how impressed he was by his hard work. He never received compliments like this and felt acutely embarrassed hearing Lorenzo going on at how good he was to his wife Amelia. She said something back to him Italian that Jack couldn't understand he went over to the table to join the rest of the gang for dinner. Lorenzo went over and spoke to Nico, Jack noticed Savio's head pop up from his conversation with Mark and Brad listening to his grandfather and uncle, then looking at Jack he smiled. Amelia, Luca and Oliver cleared the table after dinner was finished and Nico walked over asking to talk to Jack, he nodded and stood up as Lorenzo appeared and they walked off out of earshot of the table.

"Jack my father wants to know if you would be interested in a job here?" Nico asked sitting down.
Jack looked shocked at sat down next to Lorenzo "Like a proper job here?" he asked looking at them both.
Nico nodded "Well not quite here but up at the main winery, we will tech you everything".
"Wow" Jack scratched his head bemused by it all then suddenly thinking of Tony "are you sure?" he asked.
Lorenzo nodded "You are hard worker Jack and I think you would like working here" he added.
"Tell me Jack what is going on with you and Tony?" Nico asked him directly.
Jack blushed "We are sort of getting to know each other" he replied trying to play it down.
Nico nodded "There is work here for him" he said "I think a few people would be happy if you stayed".
Jack didn't need time to think since these had been his best days for ages "Yes thank you I will".
Lorenzo smiled "Good" he said then looking at Nico "this family keeps getting bigger" he laughed.
"Family?" Jack said looking confused.
Lorenzo stood up "Amelia and I already look on you as extended family Jack" he said and walked off.
Nico smiled "Like it or not Jack your stuck with this family" he said chuckling.
Jack smiled "I don't mind, anyway if Savio and Oliver marry I suppose that makes me sort of family".

Nico patted his shoulder and left Jack sat there looking out across the landscape, realisation dawning on him that his old life was fast fading in the background. His emotions getting the better of him, eyes welling up and spilling down the side of his face. Quickly wiping his eyes noticing Oliver heading in his direction with a cup of coffee.

"You okay Jack?" Oliver asked sitting next to him looking concerned "looks like you have been crying".
"Yeah" Jack replied looking at him "I'm okay, did you mean what you said about me staying here?".
"Of course I did" Oliver said "your my brother we always said growing up we would look out of each other".
Jack smiled "They offered me a job here" he said sounding shocked and glancing at Oliver.
Oliver smiled and looked at the unused barn "Does that mean I need to renovate the barn for you?" he asked.
Jack looked at him "What make it in to a bedroom for me?" he asked.
"Well not just a bedroom a proper home for you" Oliver suggested.
Jack shook his head "No, it costs money to do that" he said declining Oliver's offer.
"Jack you have never asked me for money" Oliver said "At least let me do this for you".
Jack smiled "Okay" he agreed "just one other thing I think Tony became my boyfriend today".
Oliver laughed "That I am not surprised about, you like him a lot?" he asked.
Jack nodded "I don't know why but he makes me feel good" he admitted.
"I guessed you might have been bisexual" Oliver said "but I am happy you found him".
Jack looked at him "Will Tony go back to England?" he suddenly asked Oliver.
"Bro I don't know" Oliver replied "you need to have that conversation with him".

Oliver and Jack stood up and walked back to the long table joining everyone else. Johan walked on to the terrace and Oliver went over to him hugging him hard 'Thank you for what you have done with Jack' he said kissing him on the cheek. Johan looked at Jack sitting next to Tony and smiled 'I think everyone is coupled up now'.

Tony went back to England to rent his flat out and took up part time counselling with Johan and working with Jack in the winery on his return. The following summer the apricot orchard on the Cerbaia estate was packed full of people attending three marriages. Oliver and Savio went first then Mark and Luca and finally Jack and Tony.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 3

Dammit ! Each chapter usually draws out at least 1 (but usually 2)cum load. But this one, for some reason as I read the line about Jack looking out over the landscape and , as he acknowledged to himself his old life was fading ( and a new,richer life laid in front of him)  didn't just cause tears to well up in HIS eyes. Great writing... now, be a love and pass me a tissue please. And,may everyone come thru all the pandemic and other social issues haunting us and have a reawakening sooner than later

• Like 3

This is a classic!  Truly remarkable:  the characters, settings, plotlines and of course the sex, all terrific!

I know I experienced many emotions (and eruptions) whilst reading.  The best stories I've read have made me cry, either in sadness or joy.  I commend you @losolent!  I can't wait for your next tale!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE this story...soooooo happy for Luca and Mark; Savio and Oliver and Jack and Tony!!!!!!! I had the luck to live in Italy for 3+ years some time ago and visited Tuscany as much as possible...this brings back loving memories...I also can relate to Tony's internal struggles!!!!!! Out and Proud !   

• Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 3:17 AM, losolent said:

Part 22 - The Boy Done Good

Tony was unable to take his eyes off Jack. Unsure what it was about the person in front of him, he was just drawn to him in a way he had never felt before.

Jack stood there quietly amused by how lost Tony looked "Are we swimming?" he asked.
"Yes" Tony replied like an automated system his gaze still fixed on Jack.
Tony looked at Jack "Sorry" he said "I didn't mean to stare at you like that" he apologised stripping naked.
Jack smirked "Yes you did" he said watching Jack who glanced and smiled then dived in to the pool.

Jack took his shorts and underwear off and stood naked at the edge of the pool, fleetingly he wandered if this was such a good idea. For a moment he watched Tony swim then dived in following suit. Jack was interested in his tattoos and the conversation just seemed to flow naturally between them, switching from tattoos to the guys. Jack noticing the biohazard tattoo above Tony's cock knew the significance of it. The two of them ending up in the shallow end of the pool sitting on the steps talking, Jack not afraid to open up to Tony about his life in San Diego that was a complete mess without his brother there.

Savio stood at the balcony doors enjoying the breeze wafting over his body and watching Oliver undress sitting on the bed, Oliver smiled 'Come here' he said beckoning Savio over. He smiled and sauntered across the room wagging a finger at him 'Tonight I make love to you' he replied standing in front of Oliver gently pushing him on to his back. Leaning over Oliver he kissed him delicately on the stomach and begun working his way across the chest and neck seeking Oliver's mouth. His body lowered laying on top and holding Oliver's arms above his head. Savio bit gently at Oliver's lips 'I love you Olly' he whispered and closing his mouth over Oliver's in a deep kiss. His body reacting naturally, his hands running down Savio's back and his legs wrapping around Savio's hips and legs caressing them, Savio adjusted his legs pushing Oliver's up higher around his waist. Slowly moving his hips back allowing his cock to glide down towards Oliver's ass and gently pushing until he found the entry point. Oliver moaned sharply into his mouth, his legs tightened around Savio's waist, kissing him relentlessly he pushed in deeper and deeper. Locked together for nearly an hour Savio gently made love to Oliver. In Savio's very unpredictable manner Oliver was kept on his toes never knowing if he was going to be an animal or lover, it is what drove them to be so madly in love with each other. Tonight he was being a lover, his gentle love making continued until he looked down at Oliver and smiled reaching his first orgasm sending shuddering thrusts throughout Oliver's body. His tongue kissing Oliver deeper, his arms quickly wrapping around Oliver's neck holding him tightly to him, his hips bucking wildly for several moments. Savio closed his eyes the sensation in his balls reaching up through his cock pumping his seed in to Oliver's body. Frantically kissing Oliver again his mouthed clamped down on to Oliver's, his hips grinding away then steadily they began the process all over again. After his fourth orgasm he collapsed in to the arms of Oliver, their bodies still attached he shifted his body until he laid on top of Oliver on the bed. Laying there in silence stroking each other, they could hear Jack and Tony laughing outside and it was the last thing they remembered falling sound asleep.

"The moaning has stopped" Jack said looking up at the open balcony doors.
Tony laughed quite loudly "Do you think they know we could hear them?" he asked.
"I doubt it" Jack replied "Olly has always been loud in bed" he said making Tony laugh and raising an eyebrow.
Jack realised what he said ad threw his hands "No, no, no" he cried out "nothing like that I mean snoring".
Tony was laughing and swam off "I believe you" he joked teasing Jack.
Jack dived in and swam after Tony grabbing his legs "Come on swim harder" he said now teasing Tony.
Tony felt his body being dragged back to the shallow end glancing at him "What?" Jack asked.
"Nothing" Tony replied freeing his legs and laying in the shallow water on his back.
Jack laid on his back in silence looking up at the night sky "What are you thinking?" Tony asked.
"How different life is being here" Jack replied smiling "I finally feel free".
Tony sighed "It certainly is a completely different life here" he quietly said agreeing with Jack.
Jack felt so comfortable right now in his presence "Do you fancy me?" he asked before considering what he said.

He suddenly sat up thinking he sounded like a complete prat, a straight man saying those words to a gay man. What on earth was he thinking, his head spinning in weird thoughts digging around for an answer himself. He was sure time had stopped whilst he tried to disentangle what he was thinking.

Tony looked over at him "I wouldn't kick you out of bed if that is what you mean" he replied.
Jack looked down at Tony "I don't know why I said that" he said trying to backtrack quickly.
Tony chuckled "To late, it is out there now" he said now sitting up "Why did you ask?".
Jack shrugged his shoulders "I have no idea, sometimes I say and do stupid things".
"And you Jack, do you fancy me?" Tony asked quite casually laying back down not expecting him to really answer.
Jack looked at him in silence for a moment racking his brains "Weirdly yes" he said watching Tony smile.
"That's good to know" Tony replied acting like nothing was changing between them.
Jack laughed thinking how ridiculous they were being "Isn't this where your suppose to kiss me?".
Tony looked over at him "No" he replied waiting to see what Jack's expression would reveal.
He could have sworn there was some disappointment etched on his face "Time for bed" Tony said standing up.

Jack had gone quiet and stood up walking out of the pool and gathering his clothes up waiting for Tony to do the same. They walked back up the steps to the main terrace and in to the house grabbing a towel to dry off. Jack walked up the stairs with Tony following, their rooms in the same part of the house around the corner from where the others were sleeping.

"Thanks for keeping me company" Tony said reaching his door.
Jack smiled "It was nice" he said wanting to hit himself for his stupid words.
Tony put his arms around Jack and kissed him on the lips "Good night" he said quietly feeling his cock twitching.
Jack looked at him "Will you sleep with me?" he asked "I... need the company".

Tony opened his door and held it open letting Jack walk in, he closed the door behind him and folded his clothes putting them on the chair then laid on the bed. The evening air was humid and the last thing he wanted was to climb under the sheets, he watched Jack in the semi darkness fold his clothes like Tony had done. Expecting Jack to lay next to him he gasped and moaned as Jack ran his hand up along Tony's chest, his gentle moans stopped and his eyes opened with his mouth full of Jack's tongue. Tony reached around Jack's body and pulled him on top straddling. Jack rubbed his ass along the plentiful shaft of Tony's cock. A simple look between them and Tony spat in his hand rubbing the saliva on his cock he pushed the head into Jack's ass. He left out a painful moan at first and caught his breath, breathing gently and deeply he edged down until Tony was balls deep in his ass. A desperate mad desire for each other took over. Jack rolled his ass back and forth on Tony's cock and adding a few bounces every now and then for good measure. Jack leaned forward to kiss Tony and he took advantage by moving one arm around Jack's neck and the other around his lower back holding him firmly in place. Slowly Tony raise his legs and took over penetrating Jack in slow deep thrusts. His moans coming in hot breaths against Tony's face. Jack's body trying to rise up to reduce the deepness but every time he tried Tony fucked him faster in to submission. Jack knew he could easily take control and stop it if he wanted to, his whole being just wanted to itself to Tony. He lunged forward and kissed Tony harder than he had ever done, his action arousing Tony to breaking point. His hand gripped harder around Jack's lower back, the force of his deep thrusting lifting Jack's body up impaling his deeper. Jack punched the bed and growled like an animal throwing his head from side to side 'fuck yes' he cried out clamping his mouth back on Tony's. His arms held Jack tight, his hips thrusted his balls aching. Tony moaned and held his hips up off the bed, the release of pressure in his body drained rapidly down to his cock and he began pumping his seed in to Jack. Jack pushed his body back further on to the cock, a feeling of electrical pulses shooting through his ass followed a warm feeling deep in his ass. His arms holding Jack in place but in reality he knew that Jack would probably not be able to take another round like that tonight. Instead he let him lay on top panting allowing the adrenaline to dissipate in both their bodies. After some time Tony was finally soft enough to pull out without hurting Jack.

Jack rolled on to his back "Oh my god" he said "what the fuck have you done to me dude" he laughed wiping his forehead.
"I was going to ask you the same thing" Tony replied turning his head to look at Jack.
Jack turned on to his side "Do you mind if we cuddle?" he asked.

Without question Tony held his arm out letting Jack cuddle up to him. Tony kissed Jack on the forehead 'Night' he said enjoying the feeling of Jack's body close to his and his hand strewn across his chest gently stroking it, they both laid there quietly listening the sounds of the night slipping in to a heavy sleep. Savio reached over and turned the alarm on his phone off, Oliver leaned over and kissed him jumping out of bed and heading in to the shower. By the time Savio arrived downstairs Oliver was making coffee with a sleepy Luca padding in to the kitchen half dressed and Mark following on behind. Savio took a sip of coffee and bounding out of the kitchen 'I get Jack and Tony up' he called out. Knocking softly on Jack's door he opened it and walked in to find no sight of Jack and the bed not even slept in. Assuming he must already be up and outside he left the room and knocked on Tony's door and waited, again there was silence. Quietly he opened the door and smiled at the sight then closed it again walking downstairs. He got two cups of coffee and went back upstairs without saying a word to anyone else what he had seen. Knocking louder on the door 'Room service' he called out opening the door. Tony was awake and Jack was starting to wake up. Savio put the coffee down next to the bed 'half an hour and we go' he said smiling at Tony and leaving the room. The closing door brought Jack out of his sleep fully 'Oh shit' he said panicking at first.

"Morning" Tony said handing him a coffee.
Jack looked at Tony gulping his coffee down 'Hell I needed that' he said.
Jack stood up "Guess we need to get dressed" he said half smiling looking at Tony's naked body.
Tony laughed "Savio said we only have half an hour be we need to leave".

Jack knew this would get back to Oliver if Savio had seen them, what the fuck he thought remembering how wild he had been then cuddling up to Tony falling asleep. He also remembered Tony kissing him standing outside the bedroom. Jack picked up his neatly folded clothes and headed for the door whilst Tony watched. Jack suddenly stopped with his hand on the door handle, he turned and walked over to Tony catching him by surprise he kissed him squarely on the lips 'Thank you for last night' he said, smiling and walking out of the bedroom and across the hall to his own room. Savio stood in the kitchen and told the others they would be down shortly, mentioning nothing he carried on like it was just an ordinary day helping Oliver with breakfast.

Luca watched them both laughing "Why don't you get some help Olly?" he suggested "you know a housekeeper?".
Oliver stopped and looked at him "I don't need help" he replied chuckling.
Savio huffed "I ask him to get help, I not do cleaning" he said with airs and graces making them laugh.
"Okay" Oliver said throwing his hands up "after the grapes are in we will look in to it".
Luca smiled "There are plenty of women or men come to that in the village who would keep house".
"Yes but Nico and Johan can survive without one" Oliver replied waving a spoon at them.
Savio huffed again "Yes but this house way bigger" he replied looking at Oliver "ask Jack to live here".
"Oh god yes, ask him to live here" Mark said overly enthusiastic causing everyone to look at him "what?".

Jack and Tony appeared in the kitchen at the same time, Tony asking if he could do anything to help but Oliver smiled and told him to sit down and eat some breakfast. Savio sat there watching them both and wanting to laugh at how they sat there acting out like last night was nothing, he really wanted to know all the details and if anything actually happened. After all when you find two men naked sleeping in each others arms you can only make one conclusion he thought to himself. Oliver had persuaded Luca to travel with him to Pisa and meet Brad and James, Luca had agreed knowing that Oliver might easily get lost on route. Heading up the road for another busy day Tony was playing things down with Jack talking with Mark and Luca. Tiny smiles between them when ever the caught each others eyes, they worked together in the vineyard all morning. Luca's grandmother appeared with drink and sandwiches for Luca and Oliver at 11am and they set off to the airport. His grandfather reminding Luca they would start on Cerbaia after lunch. Savio keeping a careful watch on Tony and Jack, when he was least expecting it he would get hit in the face by a grape courtesy of Mark who still found winding Savio up amusing until he got bombarded by grapes from Savio, Jack and Tony. As usual lunch was noisy and busy, tractors rolling past heading down to Cerbaia ready to start harvesting the grapes. By the time they arrived at Cerbaia Tony had pulled out some sunscreen and Jack offered to help do his back. Tony turned and smiled when he finished and Jack took his t-shirt and turned around 'do mine please' he asked. Mark and Savio both watched Jack's face float off in a dreamy state.

"Something happening there you think?" Mark asked Savio who looked at him and chuckled.
Savio picked up his basket and pruning scissors "They look good together" he replied kicking Mark's basket.
"Alright I can take a hint" Mark said picking his basket up "definitely something going on" he said.
"What are you two gossiping about?" Nico asked allocating them a row to work in.
Nico looked in the direction of Jack and Tony and chuckled "Oh right" he said pushing them both to get on.

By late afternoon Oliver and Luca arrived at Cerbaia with Brad and James. Jack found Brad way to much to handle and went back to work with Tony. The similarities in age was all that Jack could see they had in common. Mark came bounding over and helped them starting a new row of vines telling them that Oliver and Savio were cooking pasta and they were staying over again. Jack discreetly glanced at Tony who nodded and got back to work, he thought that Tony might at least shown something. It bothered him that he even thought that way and why should he really care if Tony was pleased to be staying, he put his head down snipping away quite angrily for some bizarre reason.

Tony stood up having filled his basket and walked over to Jack "You swimming with me tonight again?".
Jack glanced up "Do you want me to?" he asked trying to gage the situation.
Tony picked up his basket "Of course I do Jack" he replied and walked off.
Mark leaned over the vine "What is going on here?" he asked pointing his scissors to Tony and then Jack.
Jack threw a grape narrowly missing Mark "Mind your own business" he replied smirking.
"You want me to come round there and torture it out of you?" Mark asked grinning at him.
Jack scoffed and giggled "I can take you down anytime dude" he said throwing another grape that Mark caught.
"Best watch your back dude" Mark said mimicking him "Get you when you least expect it".

For some reason Jack had a real affection for Mark, he actually liked everything about him. Jack stood up and grabbed Mark's hand pulling him closer to vine and out of nowhere he kissed him on the lips

"Bring it on" Jack said letting go of Mark who stumbled back like he was going feint.
Mark composed himself and chuckled "Want to see how hard you made my cock?" he asked rubbing it in his shorts.
Johan walked up behind Mark and slapped him hard on the ass "Stop flirting or I will fuck you here".
Jack fell about laughing "Thanks Johan" he said happily allowing Johan to kiss him on both cheeks.
"This one is a handful unless you know how to handle him in bed" Johan said winking at Jack.
Jack picked up his full basket and smiling he walked off "I just don't get him" Mark said watching Jack.
"He is someone who is lost" Johan said looking at Mark "how did he taste?" he asked laughing.
Mark moved his basket and went back to the vine he was working on "He turned me on big time" he replied.

Savio made Oliver's favourite pasta dish whilst Oliver watched and prepared salad and bread. Luca got on with Brad and James although he was a little guarded with suspicion since it could have been either one of them who gifted him. Mark found it annoying and spent most of the evening engaging with Jack threatening to wrestle each other and being coerced by Johan and Tony to do it. Brad and James were playing it low key with Tony after Oliver explained about him being extremely protective of Luca and also with Mark. With dinner finished Brad and James sat at the table with Luca, Oliver, Savio and Nico. The others were either sitting on the lower terrace by the pool or swimming.

Brad returned to the table having looked down at the noise from below "I miss you in New York" he told Oliver.
"You have the means to come out here when you like" Oliver replied holding hands with Savio.
Brad smiled "I like your brother Olly" he said "I think him and Tony have the eye for each other".
Oliver chuckled "Really?" he asked "I have often wondered about Jack but always to scared of him to ask".
James laughed "Olly he is your younger brother how the hell are you scared of him?" he asked.
"Look at him" Oliver remarked "he could easily knock my block off" he said with everyone laughing.
Johan retuned from the lower terrace wet "What are you laughing about?" he asked sitting down kissing Nico.
"If Jack fancies Tony" Brad replied chuckling.
Johan smiled "Oh he does, and it's mutual that is easy to spot" he replied.
Luca sat up "You think something will happen with them?" he asked looking a little confused.
Johan laughed "I would be concerned more about Mark and Jack" he said "Jack kissed him the vineyard today".
"No way" Oliver replied smiling looking at Savio who kept a dead pan expression.
"Gave Mark an erection" Johan finished saying "I think there is a great friendship growing between them".

It was getting late and Brad was beginning to fade through jetlag so Oliver showed them to their room. He showed Nico and Johan their room and with Nico joking that maybe he should open a bed and breakfast with so many rooms and people staying. Luca and Mark walked up the stairs on to the landing and into their room that Oliver has designated as Luca and Mark's room whenever they stayed. Savio was standing on the terrace watching Tony and Jack when Oliver returned.

"Hey" Savio said in quiet voice.
Oliver looked down "Do you think anything will come of it?" he asked putting his arm around Savio's waist.
Savio smiled and nodded "They slept in the same bed last night" he said "please don't say anything".
Oliver kissed Savio "That is why you have been a little quiet when talking about them" he said guessing.
Savio nodded "What are you doing?" he asked feeling Oliver move.

He picked up the half drunk bottle of wine and two glasses and took them down to the lower terrace putting them besides Tony and Jack at the pool the wished them good night and walked back up to Savio taking him to bed. Jack watched Tony pour two glasses of wine handing one to him. His pretence had gone feeling much happiness being here, meeting so many amazing people who had a very real love of each other. Beginning to understand his own feelings he saw that freeing himself would allow him to embrace life and be truly happy. He knew the way Tony looked at him said a hundred words that he could not even express. His mind cast back to the previous night and that simple kiss that caused him to smile.

"What are you smiling at?" Tony asked breaking Jack's chain of thought.
Jack shrugged his shoulders "Just things" he said quietly afraid to say in case of rejection.
Tony smiled at him "What shall we toast to?" he asked holding his glass in the air.
"Whatever is most fitting" Jack replied holding his glass up.
Tony looked him in the eye pausing for a moment "To us then" he said.
Jack's hand shook slightly "To us?" he questioned "as in us?" he seemed unsure saying the words.
"Sorry" Tony replied "I didn't mean to imply anything".
Jack swallowed hard his mouth going dry before he spoke "No, I like the us thing" he said.

They clinked glasses and sipped the wine sitting in silence, Tony taking occasional glances at Jack trying to work out if he was really being open about something happening between them. Jack put his glass down and looked at Tony 'Want to swim?' he asked already taking his t-shirt off and stripping naked before slipping off the edge and into the cooling water. Tony watched Jack smiling 'Are you sure?' he asked taking his shorts off seeing Jack nod. Oliver and Savio watched over the balcony and kissed each other 'Let them work it out' he said to Savio pulling him back inside the bedroom. They swam around and Tony went back to the side of the pool and sipped his wine watching Jack swimming towards him. Jack grabbed his glass and took a swig for courage then faced Tony edging closer. Quickly he kissed Tony on the mouth and pulled back grinning, their eyes fixed on each other drawing them closer until Jack felt his lips parting at the touch of Tony's lips meeting his. It was tender and soft, no abruptness or urgent need. He was sure Tony was testing the water to be absolutely sure, Jack though wanted more and instigated a further kiss slipping the tongue to Tony and instantly feeling his body being wrapped in Tony's arms holding him. They kissed, kissed and kissed, swimming around in the pool joined at the mouth unable to stop kissing each other. The wine had long since gone and they both climbed out of the pool feeling a chill from their wet skin hitting the night air. Walking inside they went up to Jack's room, forgetting their clothes that lay strewn by the pool they collapsed on the bed in each others arms kissing and exploring their bodies. Jack looked at the clock it was already gone 2am and he rolled on to his back cuddling up to Tony, they had one last kiss and snuggled up together. Tony was aware not to rush in to things to heavily with him. Both thinking at best a little holiday sex was on the cards, little did they realise how much their impact on each other was going to change their lives so quickly.

Oliver rolled over and woke finding the bed empty, he stretched climbing out walking over to the balcony. Rubbing his eyes Savio called out from below 'Coffee is ready', Oliver looked down and smiled at Savio preparing the table for breakfast. His eyes drawn to the pool smiling at the sight of the clothes and empty wine bottle. Quickly showered and changed he walked out and knocked on Jack's door and waited a second before opening it. Jack was laying half across Tony's body both naked 'Time to get up' he said tapping Jack on the leg.

Jack looked up sleepily "What already?" he complained feeling Tony's hand stroking his back.
Oliver smiled and drew the curtains back from the open balcony doors "5 minutes" Tony replied.
"What time did you two get to bed?" Oliver asked walking back across the room.
Jack held up two fingers "2am" he replied climbing off and heading to the shower.
Oliver sat on the bed "So?" he asked looking at Tony.
Tony chuckled "What?" he said "you want me to ask your permission?" he joked.
"Don't play games with me Tony" Oliver replied grabbing his foot and tickling it.
Tony giggled struggling to get his foot free "We just kissed" he said managing to compose himself.
Oliver stood up and looked at him "He didn't even jump this morning when I found you two in bed".
Oliver leaned over and kissed Tony "Be nice to my brother or you have me to answer to" he chuckled.
Tony smirked "Does that mean I have to be nice to you as well?" he asked pulling Oliver on the bed.
Tony straddled across Oliver and tickled him Jack appeared and laughed "Just below the armpits" he said.
Oliver panicked "No" he cried out as Tony went straight to the target.

Tony got him and Oliver screamed in laughter trying to hold his arms down to stop Tony but Jack held them up and he had to lay there taking it. The commotion brought Luca and Mark to the room who stood there laughing before Mark grabbed Jack and Luca pulled Tony off Oliver. Jack twisted around and pinned Mark up against the wall with his arms firmly pinned above his head 'Face it your no match for me' Jack said moving his face close like he was going to kiss him then pulling back teasing Mark. Taking a different tact Mark began wriggling his body making erotic sounds 'Oh Jack' he said seductively 'Jack kiss me' he moaned 'Jack' he cooed lovingly all the time watching Jack who was now laughing and struggling to keep Mark pinned against the wall. Jack pushed his body up against Mark 'Fuck it' he said catching Mark by surprised he kissed him then let him go. Mark slipped down the wall on to his bum 'Oh god yes' he said looking a complete mess. Luca walked over and looked down at Mark and tutted then grabbed Jack and walked out chuckling. Oliver wiped his eyes from the tears of laughter and picked the dithering Mark up off the floor with Tony's help.

Eventually they arrived a little late to join the rest of the people who were heading down to the vines, Lorenzo jokingly asked how they could all be late when they lived only meters from where they were working. Jack now sticking to Tony like glue except for when Mark appeared and started teasing him. Dead on cue at midday Amelia appeared with several other ladies from the village and set up the long table for lunch. Brad and James in high spirits loving the experience spent some time talking with Tony when their interest wasn't on Luca and Mark. Brad was still keen on Luca and kind of desperate to fuck him again then take Mark as a bonus. James though was fascinated by Nico and Johan. Throughout lunch Jack and Mark sat patiently with Amelia learning more Italian words. Oliver was picking up bits and pieces slowly and even Tony who spoke Spanish fluently could converse quite easily through the language similarities. The weekend was looming and everyone was aiming to have the harvest in by Friday morning and everyone agree to work late today to get ahead. Luca and Mark were more keen to do this since Gio and Sarah would be arriving on Saturday then Mark's parents on Sunday. As Luca was reeling this bit of information Oliver asked Tony to come and stay at Cerbaia, the look Jack gave him made his mind up immediately and he agreed. Walking back to the vines Luca managed to catch Tony on his own which was becoming a rare occurrence.

"You okay with staying at Cerbaia, you know my parents will be upset" Luca said walking with him.
Tony smiled "I know but I will see them" he replied "anyway it will give Jack and I some time".
Luca chuckled "Do you think there is something there?" he asked "I mean really something?".
Tony shrugged his shoulders "Maybe, I get butterflies when he is near me" he admitted.
Luca pondered for a moment "I think he has always been gay just never had the right motivation".
Tony looked at him and chuckled "He struggles with it Luca, but he is slowly unravelling".
Luca nodded "And if things work out what will you both do?" he asked wondering if they had even discussed it.
"I don't know Luca" Tony replied "a lot will depend if he stays here or goes back to home".
Luca smiled and put his arm around Tony "You probably hold the key to his decision Tony".
"I love my work Luca you know that" Tony said patting Luca's ass.
Luca laughed "I know, I mean how else would you have got to fuck me" he said giggling.
They approached Jack who was busy cutting grapes "I brought your man back" Luca said.
Jack looked up and smiled at Luca "My man?" he exclaimed "Is he my man?" he said sitting down on the dirt.
Luca winked at Jack and Tony picked up his pruning scissors "If you want me to be" he said walking off.
Jack stood up "Oi" he called out and Tony turned to look at him "Yes" he said kneeling back down to work.
Tony grinned and looked at Luca "I still want you though" Luca said smirking at Tony.
Tony smiled feeling elated "You need to ask my man first" he replied "although Brad looks desperate for you".
Luca laughed walking off "I have to be in the right mood he is quite brutal and rough".

Luca smiled watching Tony walk off with a spring in his step, he glanced back at Jack who was working away with a smile on his face. At 7.30pm Nico walked over and told Jack enough for the day as he was still going strong and humming to himself. Reluctantly he picked up his gear and brought the basket up to the tractor. Lorenzo patted Jack on the shoulder telling him how impressed he was by his hard work. He never received compliments like this and felt acutely embarrassed hearing Lorenzo going on at how good he was to his wife Amelia. She said something back to him Italian that Jack couldn't understand he went over to the table to join the rest of the gang for dinner. Lorenzo went over and spoke to Nico, Jack noticed Savio's head pop up from his conversation with Mark and Brad listening to his grandfather and uncle, then looking at Jack he smiled. Amelia, Luca and Oliver cleared the table after dinner was finished and Nico walked over asking to talk to Jack, he nodded and stood up as Lorenzo appeared and they walked off out of earshot of the table.

"Jack my father wants to know if you would be interested in a job here?" Nico asked sitting down.
Jack looked shocked at sat down next to Lorenzo "Like a proper job here?" he asked looking at them both.
Nico nodded "Well not quite here but up at the main winery, we will tech you everything".
"Wow" Jack scratched his head bemused by it all then suddenly thinking of Tony "are you sure?" he asked.
Lorenzo nodded "You are hard worker Jack and I think you would like working here" he added.
"Tell me Jack what is going on with you and Tony?" Nico asked him directly.
Jack blushed "We are sort of getting to know each other" he replied trying to play it down.
Nico nodded "There is work here for him" he said "I think a few people would be happy if you stayed".
Jack didn't need time to think since these had been his best days for ages "Yes thank you I will".
Lorenzo smiled "Good" he said then looking at Nico "this family keeps getting bigger" he laughed.
"Family?" Jack said looking confused.
Lorenzo stood up "Amelia and I already look on you as extended family Jack" he said and walked off.
Nico smiled "Like it or not Jack your stuck with this family" he said chuckling.
Jack smiled "I don't mind, anyway if Savio and Oliver marry I suppose that makes me sort of family".

Nico patted his shoulder and left Jack sat there looking out across the landscape, realisation dawning on him that his old life was fast fading in the background. His emotions getting the better of him, eyes welling up and spilling down the side of his face. Quickly wiping his eyes noticing Oliver heading in his direction with a cup of coffee.

"You okay Jack?" Oliver asked sitting next to him looking concerned "looks like you have been crying".
"Yeah" Jack replied looking at him "I'm okay, did you mean what you said about me staying here?".
"Of course I did" Oliver said "your my brother we always said growing up we would look out of each other".
Jack smiled "They offered me a job here" he said sounding shocked and glancing at Oliver.
Oliver smiled and looked at the unused barn "Does that mean I need to renovate the barn for you?" he asked.
Jack looked at him "What make it in to a bedroom for me?" he asked.
"Well not just a bedroom a proper home for you" Oliver suggested.
Jack shook his head "No, it costs money to do that" he said declining Oliver's offer.
"Jack you have never asked me for money" Oliver said "At least let me do this for you".
Jack smiled "Okay" he agreed "just one other thing I think Tony became my boyfriend today".
Oliver laughed "That I am not surprised about, you like him a lot?" he asked.
Jack nodded "I don't know why but he makes me feel good" he admitted.
"I guessed you might have been bisexual" Oliver said "but I am happy you found him".
Jack looked at him "Will Tony go back to England?" he suddenly asked Oliver.
"Bro I don't know" Oliver replied "you need to have that conversation with him".

Oliver and Jack stood up and walked back to the long table joining everyone else. Johan walked on to the terrace and Oliver went over to him hugging him hard 'Thank you for what you have done with Jack' he said kissing him on the cheek. Johan looked at Jack sitting next to Tony and smiled 'I think everyone is coupled up now'.

Tony went back to England to rent his flat out and took up part time counselling with Johan and working with Jack in the winery on his return. The following summer the apricot orchard on the Cerbaia estate was packed full of people attending three marriages. Oliver and Savio went first then Mark and Luca and finally Jack and Tony.

I

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...