Married bottom wants cum!!!

Guest Bukkakeguy30

Guest Bukkakeguy30

Im 32 and only been in 2 relationships, i am currently married for 7 years and have come to the realization I want to be a cum slut! I have always been a top but i dont want to be anymore.  I have a huge cum fetish and cant get enough in my mouth.  I have only barebacked with my husband and played safe with guys from hookup apps. But the more I think about it the more I want it! Only cheated twice in 7 years but the hunger is growing!! What to do????

Edited by Bukkakeguy30

* Just be a mature enough and break up with him!!

Then do what you want to do, be that slutty whore you want to be.

Take loads in you're hungry holes as much you want, no need to make that poor husband poz if you want to be!

Remember that relationship is not a good thing for bitches like you.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

I think it is always worth talking to your partner. My late husband and I didn't realize how much we both got off on my being a cumdump until we opened up our relationship. There were many Saturdays I would wake up to find he had been on apps and Craigslist lining up tops to come breed me in our bed. 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Fuckedbo0oy said:

* Just be a mature enough and break up with him!!

Then do what you want to do, be that slutty whore you want to be.

Take loads in you're hungry holes as much you want, no need to make that poor husband poz if you want to be!

Remember that relationship is not a good thing for bitches like you.

This little faggot is right. Cumdump faggots like you two girls aren't boyfriend material. You're not like normal gay guys. You're cockhungry, cumthirsty whores that can even get enough raw cock in your sloppy fuckholes. You were born to be used by a lot of men, barebacked by groups, fisted and pissed on. lf you're going to have a boyfriend it needs to be one who accepts what a trashy cumdump you are and helps you get fucked by as many men as possible and loves watching dirty old men blow their loads in you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

This little faggot is right. Cumdump faggots like you two girls aren't boyfriend material. You're not like normal gay guys. You're cockhungry, cumthirsty whores that can even get enough raw cock in your sloppy fuckholes. You were born to be used by a lot of men, barebacked by groups, fisted and pissed on. lf you're going to have a boyfriend it needs to be one who accepts what a trashy cumdump you are and helps you get fucked by as many men as possible and loves watching dirty old men blow their loads in you.

nothing wrong with dirty old men who unload on whores..
I prefer that with bf who is up for it and take me there and when away from bf's and men while in relationships..

quite hard saying no when all of them tell me to get on knees..

If relationship or not.. as long im there or he aint .. why not

• Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 7:03 AM, nikkisiisyfag said:

nothing wrong with dirty old men who unload on whores..
I prefer that with bf who is up for it and take me there and when away from bf's and men while in relationships..

quite hard saying no when all of them tell me to get on knees..

If relationship or not.. as long im there or he aint .. why not

Are you trying to tell, you are such natively submassive do what people want you to do, mmmm.....if all of them want you to eat shit and swallow it, then would you will do it, I am very curious, so why justified your true colour by taking other opinions as a pardon to your indecency