Life on Tour Part 1

blkoraltm

So this year, I accepted a position with a touring production of a show that travels the US.  Its my goal to take a load and swallow a load in every city we stop in. Although due to the Coronavirus and how crappy our health insurance is in this country is, I don’t know how long it is going to last.  But lets skip the impending doom and gloom and talk about my cumdump status. 

Our 1st stop was near Fort Lauderdale,  so I took my first day off to visit Club Fort Lauderdale.  It was a Tuesday and not knowing how busy ½-price night would be. So as to not arrive “too early" and get as much time as I could with the crowd, I arrived at 430pm so that I could also finish prepping before the fun started.  However after arriving at 430pm, I was greeted with a line of people waiting to get in and when I finally got up, I had to take a basic room as the video rooms were out.  Well that wasn’t that big of issue, so I just rolled with it.

Before I even got to my room, I almost got dragged into some fun. Having cleaned out 90% of the way before I left the hotel,  I dropped my clothes and ran back over to the room only to be invited into s now threesome, so of course I got on my knees and swallowed some cock with the door open. Being that open we got a crowd of onlookers and very quickly or threesome turned into an orgy when we had 4 folks in the tiny room… I stopped sucking,  someone started sucking and then the guy who’s room it was asked the newest guest to fuck him and a condom came out. First I thought was bummer, luckily he couldn’t take it, so I presented my hole for inspection and he jumped in it. Same condom he had on with the 1st guy, so still wasn’t happy, but considering I didn’t feel fully ready it was good. After a while of that the party broke up with no one losing a load. 

After that I finished prep and started walking about the club.  While I was walking around, I ran into the monster cocked and it was only then that we both realized that we had a language barrier, he spoke French and I didn’t, however he did finally understand that I wanted it raw.  So for the remainder of the night he kept calling me a bad boy, and as long as he kept fucking me with that Huge Daddy Dick, I was happy.

Throughout the night I got fucked by him and a few others, but I mostly spent the night on my knees swallowing dick and loads. The highlight of the night was a massive pumped cock that I jammed down my mouth and throat and the muscle daddy it was connected to. He ate my dirty hole which had been used all night and sent me home after I blew my 3rd load satisfied.  

20200310_213539.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1