Best Lockable Cock Cage

Guest Omnivore

I'd guess its gonna be a little different for each person as far as how well it fits and feels. This one works for me, have had it on constantly for for over a week at a time.

[think before following links] https://lockthecock.com/products/multi-resin?utm_campaign=LTC February 22 40 Days Of Frustration EDM (MNQuz8)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=LTC Active&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJqLmRyZW1hbm5AYXR0Lm5ldCIsICJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIlFoQVp0YyJ9

20200309_232422.jpg

20200308_120159.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest BreedMeInVegas

This is easy to put on, easy to conceal, and cheap enough to throw away if chastity doesn't end up being your thing.  I have a few in different colors and have found them the most comfortable.

[think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/Bantie-G-Strings-Adjustable-Chástí-ty-Underwear/dp/B082W8LH7X/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=mens%2Bchastity&qid=1584246882&sr=8-4&th=1

• 2 months later...

i would recommend a Holy Trainer as a starter.  In resin. Ebay and Amazon both have inexpensive models,  many of them have 3 ring sizes so you can try out to find the best fit.

Do some research on the right tube length and how to measure.

Holy trainer is a good start. Very comfortable, easy to wear. Once you decide you like being caged, then look into the Jailbird by Mature Metal. It’s not cheap. Very well made, comfortable and easy to keep everything clean. Plus very reasonable to make alterations as you decide to make the cage smaller. The second picture is after I had the cage shortened.
146CB446-58CC-4EC6-B141-BD3FCF7F3D7C.jpeg.88ce7dbf78489836970313ce85328f3b.jpeg

D3137AB8-624C-455F-988A-1E994DBA5C38.jpeg

Edited by Bttm2go
  • Like 1