Any good street cruising in Phoenix?

pozguyseeker

I've been up and down McDowell and Van Buren  from what I heard might be cruisy but no luck. The area is pretty sketchy, but wouldn't refuse tweaker dick or homeless dick really, the sketchiness makes it hot but any good spots in phoenix that guys cruise a lot?

• Like 1

Guest phxpete77

homeless guys over near 10 ave and Jefferson in downtown phoenix. not sure where the tweekers hang out. it's tough finding cock in phoenix, as there's more bottoms than tops. it's even tougher finding tops that host. i'm ok with taking cum, piss, and rimming ass, but I can't host, so i always have to travel. never done homeless cock, but willing to try it if a cock was available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/24/2020 at 10:21 AM, GilbertBttm said:

i love homeless cock.  trade a beer for their cock and it almost always works

has this worked for you? I just don't know how to pull a guy away from all the other homeless guys,  Have you done this?   I need to learn how to pick up homeless guys

On 3/12/2020 at 4:41 PM, phxpete77 said:

homeless guys over near 10 ave and Jefferson in downtown phoenix. not sure where the tweekers hang out. it's tough finding cock in phoenix, as there's more bottoms than tops. it's even tougher finding tops that host. i'm ok with taking cum, piss, and rimming ass, but I can't host, so i always have to travel. never done homeless cock, but willing to try it if a cock was available.

have you picked up any guys from there? some of them have tents, maybe they can host? heh