Wife Sets Me Up

Note: This story is a work of fiction. I wanted to write a story that involved a married couple but there is no straight sex involved. 

Part 1: Coming Out

I grew up in a fairly Christian home. Gay people were headed to hell as far as my family was concerned. As my teenage years came on I realized I was bisexual but didn’t dare tell my family. I played around with men when I turned 18 but maintained a girlfriend as well. Three days after turning 21 I was married. Not a great marriage because I needed something more. Sex was vanilla at best. Fast forward 11 years and the wife wants a divorce. Ok sort of heartbroken because of the kids but now maybe I could explore my bi side some more. I had a cousin(female) who for some reason I always held her on a pedestal. But because of her previous marriage I still had to maintain my alpha male image in my mind. The ex spread stories of me being gay and into she males as well. Unbeknownst to me my cousin wasn’t turned off by this. I played around with men and women for several years. One night while visiting my cousin at her work something inside of me changed. I was in love with my cousin. But I knew I still craved cock. One thing led to another and seven months later we were married. Sex was and still is great. But hiding the secret of being bi was causing me serious harm. The stress was literally killing me. So with her nudging I confessed everything. From that moment on things just got better. I always considered myself submissive so with her guidance I submitted to her. She is now my Gorgeous God and I am her Pet. One night she asked me my deepest darkest fantasy. I told her I wanted to be fucked and pozzed by a man with HIV. Instead of her being disgusted and repulsed she got this wicked grin on her face. Within a couple of minutes she was on the phone with a male friend of hers. An hour later he was at our front door. She greeted him and then had me undress him. He sat on the couch while I got between his legs and started sucking his cock. He was average length around 6 inches but thick. I had no trouble deep throating him. I gave him the best blowjob imaginable with my Gorgeous God looking on. Doing this in front of her turned me on completely. After about 15 minutes of me sucking his cock he bent me over the couch and rammed his cock up my ass. Thank my Gorgeous God for the butt plugs. I actually took him quite easily. He fucked me hard and fast and within a few minutes he shot a nice warm thick load up my ass. After he finished my Gorgeous God inserted a butt plug up my ass to keep his load inside me. He got dressed and left saying he’d love to do this again. After he left my Gorgeous God informed me that he indeed had HIV and that I would be taking his load regularly until I converted. She led me into the bedroom where we both crawled into bed and went to sleep. She did inform me that this particular weekend was going to be spent with me getting fucked by more men with HIV. I drifted off to sleep with a hard on and a grin. 

• Like 25
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

What a great wife!

I had a gf who dommed me as her sissy (I am a CDer anyway, and she helped femme me up really nicely), and got me lots of loads (mostly on CL, back then, but also at some drag nights at a Toronto area club; incredible!) after pegging and fisting me, after a good series of wine enemas which prepped my hole really good! Oh, how I yearn for those days...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, sse4me said:

What a great wife!

I had a gf who dommed me as her sissy (I am a CDer anyway, and she helped femme me up really nicely), and got me lots of loads (mostly on CL, back then, but also at some drag nights at a Toronto area club; incredible!) after pegging and fisting me, after a good series of wine enemas which prepped my hole really good! Oh, how I yearn for those days...

Fuck, that sounds so hot ! I’d have loved to help  your Dom gf work you over. We could each work a hand into you. 😈

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 2: Tied Up

As the sun rose so did my cock. After last night being bred with a poz  load and lying next to my Gorgeous God I needed relief bad. I was hoping to get some pussy this morning but my God was having none of it. She had me clean myself out and then get a shower. My Gorgeous God made sure I smelled and looked clean. She then helped me out of the shower and dried me off. She led me back into the bedroom and lie on my stomach. She then secured my wrists and ankles to the bed. She then grabbed her phone and snapped several pictures of me being tied up. She then left the room as I laid in bed with a massive hardon. I guess it was maybe an hour later when she came back into the room with a guy I’d never seen before. He was tall with salt and pepper hair. Maybe mid 40’s to early 50’s. Nice build. Not muscular but not skinny either. My Gorgeous God told the gentleman to have fun and she then whispered in my ear that she was headed out for the day. She was going to leave the house unlocked so whoever messaged her would find me readily available. Also I was only going to be fucked by men who had HIV. She kissed me gently on the lips and then left. The gentleman then took his clothes off and I nearly fucking fainted. He had the biggest cock I’d ever seen. And damn it was thick. No doubt his cock would hurt. He was at least 12 inches and thick as a coke can. He made his way between my legs and started eating my ass. He was definitely an expert at eating ass because it wasn’t long before I came. He started fingering my ass after I came and slowly started opening me up. He found the lube on the dresser and slowly worked it inside of me. He definitely wasn’t in any hurry. After quite some time he managed to work four fingers inside my ass. He got me really used to his fingers and when I was completely relaxed he stuck his fist inside me. I yelped in pain but also my cock sprang back to life. He fisted my ass for at least 15 minutes. I had gotten so used to his fist and was totally lost in lust that I whimpered when he withdrew his fist. But I didn’t have to wait long. He lubed his cock up and slid in rather easily. He felt amazing. As he inches his huge cock up my ass I started moaning very loudly. Once he bottomed out after several minutes he just let his cock sit inside me until my ass was completely relaxed. Once my ass relaxed he started fucking me with just a couple of inches at first. This Daddy was definitely an expert fucker. Slowly he got my ass to take on the full length of his cock and he definitely used a lot of lube to help with his massive cock. Once he started giving me all of his cock something happened. I felt an orgasm building but it was coming from my ass. And then it hit. It was a totally different feeling and it felt like it wouldn’t stop. This Daddy was amazing. Having no control of my body and being fucked like this was heaven. This Daddy fucked me for a while. When he got ready to cum he started picking up the pace. He was really fucking me hard and I loved it. When he started cumming he had his cock buried in my ass. He was cumming deep inside my ass. I felt every drop he had. He must have cum for over a minute inside me. No doubt I was full of poz cum now. Once he finished he pulled out and grabbed his phone and took a picture. He showed me the picture and my ass was gaping big time. It looked hot with his cum oozing from my hole. He then sent the picture to my Gorgeous God to show her his work. She replied with OMG you ruined his hole for regular size cocks. I saw the reply and this Daddy just laughed and replied back Yes I Did. Before he got dressed he kissed me very passionately. He said I was the best fuck he’d ever had and I replied he definitely was the best I’d ever had. As he was walking out of the room there was another gentleman coming in. Unfortunately he saw my hole and decided he couldn’t fuck me because I was gaping too much and I wouldn’t even feel him. I desperately wanted another load in me so we devised a plan so I could receive his load as well but that’s another story. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4