Wife Sets Me Up

Part 3: Ripped Apart 

The guy got undressed and stuck his cock in my mouth. His cock wasn't small by any means. He just wasn't as thick as the Daddy who fucked me. This guy was at least 8 inches and medium thickness. He was in his early 40's with short red hair. No facial hair and very little body hair. He smelled heavenly as well. He would take his cock from my mouth and stick it up my ass and get cum on it and then bring it back to my mouth to continue sucking him. Unbeknownst to me Daddy had returned. He apparently was still horny and needed to get off again. Upon seeing him I squealed like a little school girl. He quickly got undressed and much to my surprise he untied me. He laid down on his back and had me mount him. I guess I was still gaping because my ass slid all the way down to his balls with ease. Once I started bouncing up and down on Daddy's cock the other guy put his  cock in my mouth and I did the best I could to suck him. But Daddy had a plan all along. He told the guy to lube up his cock and slide his cock up my ass as well. Seeing the  concern on my face Daddy held me still on his cock and began kissing me very passionately. Once I was totally relieved the guy started sliding his cock up my ass as well. That's when I felt it. My asshole actually ripped and it fucking hurt. Once the guy was inside my ass it took me several minutes to get used to the pain and the completely full feeling I had. My blood was causing extra lube so the younger gentleman began to fuck me slowly. The tightness in my ass was just what this guy was looking for. I was definitely getting into as well because I started pushing back to meet his cock which in turn I was also fucking myself with Daddy's cock. Daddy having cum not long before was definitely staying hard with no problem. And the other gentleman had great staying power. I guess they fucked me for over half an hour and I couldn't get enough. Daddy said I was a good little whore for taking both of their cocks. After a while of being double penetrated I had another anal orgasm. This sent both men over the edge and they both cum at the same time. Once they finished they somehow pulled out at the same time. My ass made a plop sound and I could feel the cum dripping down from my ass and over my balls. Both men got dressed as I laid there like a well fucked slut. Daddy tied me back up and then took another photo of my hole. He showed me the picture and damn I was gaping big time. My hole was torn bad  but I loved it. Daddy kept the picture but didn't send it to my Gorgeous God. Daddy again kissed me passionately before leaving. I laid on my stomach for quite a while and when the breeze from the fan would graze my hole I whimpered like a dog in heat. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard a screech. I looked up and it was my Gorgeous God. She had a look of shock on her.  But then she got a wicked smile on her face and I knew I was in for a cock filled weekend. 

• Like 14

Part 4: The Bookstore 

Much to my surprise my Gorgeous God untied me. I was a bit confused but she explained that where she posted my ad wasn't getting anymore responses. So she had me follow her to her car still naked. As I got in she said we were going to the adult bookstore in the next city. I got excited because I had been to the bookstore a lot and got lucky each time. Upon arriving I noticed several vehicles to be such an early part of the morning. We walked in with me still nude and I was ordered to go to the back and take on every cock willing to use me. I looked at the cashier and immediately noticed it was a tranny I had hooked up with in the past. My Gorgeous God told me she would be back later to pick me up but only when the cashier said that I had satisfied everyone in the building. I headed to the back and once in the back I was immediately forced to my hands and knees and led into the lounge area. I looked around and noticed everyone in there was black and each one had massive cocks. I started sucking on one individual immediately and in no time had him hard. He was probably late 40's with a nice body. His cock was maybe 10 inches hard and was very thick. I had to get his cock really wet before I could truly start giving him a proper blowjob. As my attention was focused on his cock another gentleman had lined his cock up with my ass. I wasn't sure exactly how big his cock was but I definitely felt him enter my ass. I was already ripped open but damn he filled my ass up entirely. Thankfully I still had cum in my ass from earlier so I did have some sort of lube in me. As each man got into a rhythm of spit roasting me the gentleman I was sucking said that everyone here was going to fuck me bare. And also each one was poz. So be prepared to get pregnant he said. I stopped long enough to say thank you Sir. That's why I'm here. I didn't know it at the time but all these gentlemen had been sent here by my Gorgeous God. The man fucking me felt great. I definitely needed nothing but thick cocks to satisfy my hungry ass. He was pulling out almost all the way before slamming his cock back deep inside my ass. He was giving me a true deep fucking. I wanted all of their cum up my ass tonight. The other gentlemen waited patiently for their turns by just striking their cocks. The guy in my ass announced he was about to cum and he slammed into my ass one more time before unleashing a massive amount of cum up my ass. It felt amazing. Once he finished he pulled out and i got a great look at his cock. He was 11 inches at least and as thick as Daddy was. I couldn't believe I had taken all of him. The gentleman I was sucking got behind me next and slid his cock up my ass. Another gentleman took his place and soon I was being spit roasted again. I couldn't believe I was going to be lucky enough to be used by all these beautiful black men. What a wonderful God I serve and I'm looking forward to how this night ends up. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1