Is anyone slowing down due to covid19?

Guest DetroitAnon

In NYC everything is closed the clubs the crappy bathhouses even most of the banned word.  We even canceled the monthly house party that we have with some friends. At this rate my hole is closing up fast as the butt plugs Is getting old fast. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cumboybottom said:

Hasn't slowed me down!  I'm still cruising and getting my hole loaded with cum.  Hey, we're guys and we have needs!

Fuck yeah! Just had a buddy come over last night around 2am drunk as fuck I let him know the door would be open. When he showed up he stunk heavy like alcohol and cigarettes which is always a turn on for me so naturally I went for his belt buckle and pulled out his girthy 9 incher as he stood over me looking down in anticipation. He mercilessly fucked my throat in about 3 different positions for the course of about 30 minutes before climbing on top of me, fucking my brains out, and making me his fucking sex toy for the remainder of the night, or morning I guess I should say... anyway we fucked well into the early hours of the morning and he literally just left about an hour ago. 5 loads later and all I want is more. 🤤🤤🤤

I’m such a slut. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

In the one week since things started to reopen, the number of confirmed cases of Covid19 has jumped in our parish (Louisiana has parishes instead of counties) by almost 40%. I am keeping my ass at home. 

6 hours ago, drscorpio said:

In the one week since things started to reopen, the number of confirmed cases of Covid19 has jumped in our parish (Louisiana has parishes instead of counties) by almost 40%. I am keeping my ass at home. 

To be fair - the number of cases confirmed is going to continue to go higher in areas where testing was limited before; since most cases are low-symptomatic or asymptomatic, the more people test, the more cases they'll find (which will reduce the percentage with complications and/or death). But that doesn't mean it's not going to spread faster as things open up too early, and people at risk, more than anyone else, need to continue to avoid contact with others as much as possible.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still have needs...Covid or no Covid. It’s been harder to find guys looking as so many are scared out of wanting to hook up anon on account of it. But it’s always been a numbers game...you gotta work through who’s online to figure out who’s serious and who isn’t. It’s killed cruising at places like Target or the university. It truly sucked when the gyms were closed as most of my hookups were there. They opened up last year so thankfully it’s been easier to get more. The colder weather killed off guys cruising the jogging/bike trail near me, but spring is around the corner and things will pick up.

• Downvote 1