seeking input regarding poppers

gtcubb

hey guys, not sure this post will serve as i hope.. but im in the market for a new bottle and im a bit overwhelmed by the staggering number of brands, varieties, and choices. (im on a *tight* budget, so i have to make my purchase(s) count.) so, im looking to you all to see who likes what and why..and also, where you get them from. let me preface the dialogue by stating i HAD a brand i was quite fond of (Amyl Night), but am unable to find anymore. i liked them because they were the most potent/intense i had experienced with a liquid formula and i wasnt left with a headache after. i guess it kinda helps to mention that id like to find something rather potent, with a heavy euphoria, and lasting relaxation. also, i prefer liquids over aerosols. im based in the States, so i need North American service/delivery. a session with a good bottle and some good lube is all that stands between me and finally taking my largest dildo all the way.  im also open to administration tips, since having an occassional chemical burn ring around my nostril isnt much fun.

thanks in advance for any input/info, and my apologies for the long winded post. cheers!

The best poppers by far, IMO, are Sex Line Red.  Been using them for years.  Unlike other poppers, these never give you vision problems, no headache, no blocked nose or cough/catarrh.

And they give you a great high.  I am in Europe but I expect they should be available in the US.

It is legal in France to make real amyl poppers again.  They are strong, without side effects, and have longer lasting effects.  There are several sites that ship to the US or other European countries.  There are multiple brands but my favorite is the one called Amyle with a skull image wearing a gas mask.  

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
On 3/13/2020 at 9:38 AM, Expat2323 said:

It is legal in France to make real amyl poppers again.  They are strong, without side effects, and have longer lasting effects.  There are several sites that ship to the US or other European countries.  There are multiple brands but my favorite is the one called Amyle with a skull image wearing a gas mask.  

Could you post a link? I am not having any luck searching for the name online. 

I like Amsterdam but only source it locally. There were several companies that shipped the real thing but recently credit companies have refused to allow "poppers" and such to be purchased using a card. There is a square bottle and I think that is a knock off. It does nothing. The rounded bottle seems to be the real thing. It is harder to find good "poppers" these days and I've been using less.  Still like to use good stuff when I fuck a load deep inside though.  I would appreciate knowing good brands also and where to purchase. thanks

3 minutes ago, Irvone said:

Sorry, new to this subject, what are poppers and what are they used for????

They are inhaled during sex. Makes you a bit high for a minute or so. Gets your brain flooded with pleasure so you really concentrate on sex. Love to use them some when fucking. Of course like anything that feels good, they are not great for you. Use them carefully.  You can find them in Adult Bookstores.  They are legal sold as "odorizors" Not addictive.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, parvenu said:

Berlin XXX - destroyed me as a faggot and made me addicted to poppers - im ashamed to say i cant stop but i love it so much. they are amazing but be careful you will become a total whore.

Well, I'm a total whore anyway, but I don't use poppers...