Guest Zerp

Hey, gents!

Long-time incest fan here. 
I have always found family fucking to be beautiful, especially gay incest and family-cum eating.

How do you feel about gaycest and sharing family loads?

Is it deplorable or delightful, horrible or enviable, lovely or ugly?

We would all love to hear any stories either personal or reported that you have to share.

Thank you!

20F5800B-E1A1-4418-AFEE-7389FBAF3243.jpeg

I have to be honest about this: while I find brother-brother sex a huge turn on and don’t really have an issue with it, I’m always concerned about parent-child relations (even though I often find stories about it a turn on and once seduced a fuckbud’s father at his request in order to facilitate his desire to have sex with his father).
But my fuckbud was 20 or so when we first hooked up.  The notion of an adult parent having sex with their minor child is an abuse of their role imho...and I say that as one who’s now quite envious of those who started their gay sex lives as teenagers. By way of example, my godson wanted me to fuck him when he was 14-15. I refused only to have him join me in the shower when he turned 16 (to fuck me). His boyfriend, it turned out, popped Che’s cherry a few weeks after I refused (he’s almost four years older than Che) In the last year or so, my godson and his boyfriend had a threesome, replete with gear, with Che’s younger brother as their present for his 14th birthday.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

I think lots of guys find it hot to think about, but kind of agree with @breedmypiggycunt.  I was adopted, so it never happened to me, but other Dad's did do it me, while I was way under age.  I really don't know if any of them did with their real sons, but the fact they did with me makes me think they could have.  As a child, we look to older men for their guidance.  I didn't get that from those that I knew.  They took advantage of me.

19 hours ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

I have to be honest about this: while I find brother-brother sex a huge turn on and don’t really have an issue with it, I’m always concerned about parent-child relations (even though I often find stories about it a turn on and once seduced a fuckbud’s father at his request in order to facilitate his desire to have sex with his father).
But my fuckbud was 20 or so when we first hooked up.  The notion of an adult parent having sex with their minor child is an abuse of their role imho...and I say that as one who’s now quite envious of those who started their gay sex lives as teenagers. By way of example, my godson wanted me to fuck him when he was 14-15. I refused only to have him join me in the shower when he turned 16 (to fuck me). His boyfriend, it turned out, popped Che’s cherry a few weeks after I refused (he’s almost four years older than Che) In the last year or so, my godson and his boyfriend had a threesome, replete with gear, with Che’s younger brother as their present for his 14th birthday.

Thank you so much for your insightful, well-worded response.

Indeed, consent  in any relationship, especially ones where one party is defenseless or disadvantaged, is crucial.

If said individual joins you in the shower having been rebuffed by his uncle, it is fine to submit to your lust. You’d done your part.

17 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I think lots of guys find it hot to think about, but kind of agree with @breedmypiggycunt.  I was adopted, so it never happened to me, but other Dad's did do it me, while I was way under age.  I really don't know if any of them did with their real sons, but the fact they did with me makes me think they could have.  As a child, we look to older men for their guidance.  I didn't get that from those that I knew.  They took advantage of me.

Thank you for your response.

I’m so sorry to hear that you’d been abused; this is not love.

It concerns me that the mention of incest tends to imply underage sex. While the numbers might be there, it certainly does not define the criteria for beautiful incest, which of course could be between siblings in their 80s.

As with the gay community, incest relationships must not be associated with pedophilia.

14 hours ago, twoguyssssss4fun said:

masturbated with my dad many many years ago.. seemed perfectly natural, though I knew the world around me would not be approving of it,

Thank you so much for your story of your experience. It does seem natural, doesn’t it? Maybe because it is natural and society is interfering. I hope you hold onto that precious memory.

33 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Being fucked for years, since 14 to 20, by step grandfather. Was great

I’m so glad that you relish your experiences with him. I’m sure he loved you and made you feel loved, and attractive.

Edited by Zerp

I had my very first incest experience recently. I've been wanting to hook up with my cousin for a while. I've been seeing his grindr profile for months and I came really close to making my move over the holidays but backed out because I was so nervous and scared. We finally did something about a week ago and it was better than I thought. We started by making out then I blew him in his garage. He came over the next day and fucked me and it felt like all of my dreams were coming true.

I'm hoping we can get together again soon. He's staying inside because my uncle had the flu and they want to make sure it isn't coronavirus so I'm not getting anymore of his dick for at least another 10 days.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2020 at 12:57 PM, Cummunion said:

I’m so glad that you relish your experiences with him. I’m sure he loved you and made you feel loved, and attractive.

Yes he did! Telling the truth, I was the one who provocate. 

On 3/15/2020 at 7:50 AM, backdoorjimmy said:

I had my very first incest experience recently. I've been wanting to hook up with my cousin for a while. I've been seeing his grindr profile for months and I came really close to making my move over the holidays but backed out because I was so nervous and scared. We finally did something about a week ago and it was better than I thought. We started by making out then I blew him in his garage. He came over the next day and fucked me and it felt like all of my dreams were coming true.

I'm hoping we can get together again soon. He's staying inside because my uncle had the flu and they want to make sure it isn't coronavirus so I'm not getting anymore of his dick for at least another 10 days.

That is outstanding! Congrats.

Not only had you enjoyed that incest cock that you’d wanted for a while, but it was better than expected. Wonderful! You have a sexy memory to use to beat off to for those 10 days at least.

Keep us posted!

On 3/15/2020 at 5:57 AM, Cummunion said:

4 hours ago, Nicola said:

Yes he did! Telling the truth, I was the one who provocate. 

It’s so sweet that you had gone after that incest cock and he made you feel so good. Adorable!

5 hours ago, Cummunion said:

It’s so sweet that you had gone after that incest cock and he made you feel so good. Adorable!

He fucked me from 13 to 18. 2-3 times a week.  For me was so nice! He introduced me to sex in the greatest way! 

Edited by Nicola
  • Like 2

While I've never had any kind on incestuous sex, there is one thing on my sexual bucket list that I haven't gotten to and that's identical twins at once. I have a pair of fraternal twins separately. They did look very much alike except one was considerably taller than his brother. 

I don't have any interest in underage guys, indeed I won't play with anyone under 21. My Ex was sexually abused as a teenager and it has left him scarred his whole life. Adults having sex with minors is wrong for so many reasons. That's not saying I didn't have a lot of sex before adulthood, but it was guys my own age or very close to it.  

Now consensual incestuous sex between adults really isn't an issue for me. It's not like children are going to come from it. Well, unless you count butt babies. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1