Guest Zerp

On 7/19/2020 at 5:01 PM, ObristInvcta said:

I and my twin brother have fulfilled a lot of peoples fantasies about having sex with identical twins (you'd be surprised just how many people are into that), a lot of people find it weird that we like to fuck together too tho.

Fuck!!! One of the hottest replies I’ve read. 
where do I sign up for both your and your brother’s use? 😈🐷

On 7/21/2020 at 10:24 PM, ObristInvcta said:

We've been together our whole lives, and we had our sexual awakening at the same time- yes we do fuck & suck each other, however we don't tell people that (they'd be VERY judgemental & disapproving of it). When we do fuck other people in a 3-way, we always do our best to not show too-much sexual affection for each other.

Indeed this is a very hypocritical and judgmental society that will preach against what a lot of the things they do themselves behind closed doors. As someone else stated above, you and your twin are both consenting adults and owe no explanations to anyone.

While understandable (and sadly, pretty much the only choice I’m sure you guys have most of the time), you shouldn’t have to stop yourselves from enjoying each other when in a 3way for fear of freaking out that 3rd person. Just the fact that they’re being shared by two brothers is scandalous enough as it is for many conservatives/judgmental ppl...

Now, if only I could find a paIr of twins I could be shared by, and see them please each other too, I’d be a lucky bitch. Hey, one can dream...

8 hours ago, catcherinneed said:

Fuck!!! One of the hottest replies I’ve read. 
where do I sign up for both your and your brother’s use? 😈🐷

Thanks, we're both Bi, and vers, there have been a few people who've wanted to see us go at it in a threeway, we've obliged only once or twice though- and they were trusted friends.

It is unfortunate that that a lot of people find it disgusting, but I can tell you one thing, most of the people we've had threeways with were "good, conservative, Christian" Men and Women who would "Never be caught dead taking two identical twins cocks at the same time." Hypocrites.

• Like 3

Have been on this site about 10 years and love the posts. Just read the incest page and thought I would share.

My cousin and I started to play around when we were about 8 years old. every summer when I would go with him and my aunt and uncle to their cottage. We would sleep in the same bed. Didn’t take us long to start playing. Sucking mostly at first....when we became teenagers we got into fucking. We lost track of each other for a long while....both married woman and had kids. We reconnected about 10 to 15 years ago. He is single, I have a male partner. My cuz and I now meet up as often as we can. Great hot sex....made even hotter because of the family connection

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ObristInvcta said:

Thanks, we're both Bi, and vers, there have been a few people who've wanted to see us go at it in a threeway, we've obliged only once or twice though- and they were trusted friends.

It is unfortunate that that a lot of people find it disgusting, but I can tell you one thing, most of the people we've had threeways with were "good, conservative, Christian" Men and Women who would "Never be caught dead taking two identical twins cocks at the same time." Hypocrites.

Trust me, I know. I, myself, am pretty clean-cut looking, simply because that’s how I look and carry myself (especially because of my job), but not because I want to pretend to be someone I’m not. Most people wouldn’t think I’m such a piggy, which actually helps. It is infuriating, though, to see people who claim to be self-righteous being such hypocrites. I’ve always believed in “live and let live.” If I were you, I’d just enjoy what you and your brother have with those who enjoy it as well (or at least, don’t judge), and say fuck off to the rest of them. 

Edited by catcherinneed
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 6:34 AM, Twinkasianboy said:

Older brother,  Cousin, and then my dad.  How I grew up was having sex. 

My Mother and Dad sent me off for 2 weeks to my Uncle place with his son - he knew I was going to be fed with Dicks and cum action !  

• 1 month later...

Dad started me young but there was a strong mutual attraction. We’ve been together for years now and I don’t regret it at all. Our experience isn’t everyone’s but I really think him being my dad makes the relationship more special

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alunex said:

Dad started me young but there was a strong mutual attraction. We’ve been together for years now and I don’t regret it at all. Our experience isn’t everyone’s but I really think him being my dad makes the relationship more special

Only got a few years with my dad miss him so much. Glad you have that especial of a relationship. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ragincajundaddy said:

Only got a few years with my dad miss him so much. Glad you have that especial of a relationship. 

I’m sorry to hear that, and thank you! I’m glad he’s relatively young too for a dad so we hopefully have plenty of time together 🙂 he was my first and he’s taught me to explore a lot over the last decade or so

Guest BiDad

My son gay son is an adult. I would be perfectly happy breeding him if that’s what he wanted. He has his mom’s ass and a very small dick. 

4 hours ago, BiDad said:

My son gay son is an adult. I would be perfectly happy breeding him if that’s what he wanted. He has his mom’s ass and a very small dick. 

Have you ever shared with him that you are Bi?  If not, would you consider it and what might he say?  If my Dad was Bi and shared that, I would think that would be something that would bring us closer given the stigma that some people have over same sex.  

On 2/13/2021 at 12:22 AM, ObristInvcta said:

Being a twin myself (he's straight) ~ we had MANY experiences..... 'bath time' was our beginning !  Those that find "it" disgusting....haven't  'BTDT'-period. 

On 5/3/2021 at 9:27 AM, ragincajundaddy said:

I too 'lost' my Dad.... when I turned 20.  I spent most of my 'youth', "exploring" him {Thank the Gods he was a HEAVY sleeper!}  

• Like 1