ALL cum dumps from these states should post their ads here.

Bottoms should state what they're looking for and what they're willing to accept.

Tops should state what they have to offer.

Be as precise as possible with your location, how far you're willing to travel to get what you want or give what you have, and if you can host.

PLEASE...Real ads from Real people. There are plenty of other places to post your fantasy's.

Thank you, and Happy Hunting !

Edited by SolitaryMan
  • Like 2

Springfield Ohio here. I am usually willing to drive about an hour. I am open to anything except pain or scat. Would love to find a fisting top who can open me up!  I cannot host except on rare occasions. When I'm free it it usually between 6:30 am and 6:30 pm a couple times a month. 

• 2 weeks later...

Indiana here. Fully versatile. Prefer raw when I bottom and a condom when I top. Pm for communication and exact location. Will travel for guaranteed play. Free use for all truckers. Will 1000% take your raw cock in a stall or behind a Bush. All ages, races, size and status welcome.

Edited by pervedone

Eastern Central IL here and hang out in the bath in Indianapolis frequently during the summer months, would love to be able to hook up with all those interested in an older cumdump BB bottom, will willingly take what you got and with no questions asked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

faggot in Michigan looking for Dominant Tops-- married, str8, bi ok-- faggot can be verbally abused,  humiliated, spit on, piss,ed on, used as a urinal,  physically Dominated, slowly forced , taking control, nudged, choked, restrained, slapped, stealthed,  date raped, bred. reluctant bottom . 50 yo goodlooking neg DDF skinny 5 10. 517 525. 6127

Edited by faggot488
More ideas
  • Upvote 1

Central OH (Whitehall) cumdump for stranger loads.  Love it anonymous.  Breed and bail.  Find me facedown/ass up waiting.  Can even take pics/vid if you want.

Just south of the CMH airport.  Text anytime with pic (no face) then breed this stranger.  614.288.9352

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From central indiana here, femm bottom, negative, don't take any preventative meds, im going to start my mtf transition, and love to take hugevloads of cum and piss deep, pnp, grouos, gangbanged, thick, hung, older tops, whore me out. Im also wanting to sign a contract to be owned and whored out by a top owner. Ready to serve! And prefer older. I do like to breed fertile females too, and prefer them younger. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Columbus, OH here. 30 years old, white guy with long hair, 6’, 210lb, 6” cut with low hangers. Not too bdsm-y but def piggy. My favorite thing is to lay in a sling and just get loaded up over and over. Can do anon/no loads refused. On PrEP and def not into the Pozzing fetish. Would be down to meet at sauna or motel, and my place for just 1:1. Down to get whored out in Ohio. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...