• 3 months later...

Glen carbon Illinois willing cumdump here. Will take any load anon or up front in my ass.  will swollow upfront loads and semi clear to clear piss. Only dislikes are pain, scat, blood, and really bad hygiene.  anything else goes or I usually will try it once.  Cannot host will travel up to 45 minutes, into outdoor and indoor sex. Quickies and extended welcome.

You can text me anytime I normally don't answer past 11pm. Usually free Tue, Wed, or Thurs, anytime.

Bobby here text BZ or cumdump to start 618-444-6922

Edited by Lonebottom
Forgot number
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Lonebottom said:

Glen carbon Illinois willing cumdump here. Will take any load anon or up front in my ass.  will swollow upfront loads and semi clear to clear piss. Only dislikes are pain, scat, blood, and really bad hygiene.  anything else goes or I usually will try it once.  Cannot host will travel up to 45 minutes, into outdoor and indoor sex. Quickies and extended welcome.

You can text me anytime I normally don't answer past 11pm. Usually free Tue, Wed, or Thurs, anytime.

Bobby here text BZ or cumdump to start 618-444-6922

Mmm slurp slurp! Sounds like fun!

Planning a trip through Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio this summer.  And back.  Will be passing through Des Moines, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Indianapolis, and Dayton (which doesn't look too far from Columbus and Cinncinnati, could detour through either one). 

Edited by DisplayName

• 3 weeks later...

Reminder to all that Buckwood opens in a few weeks. Pm if you want to meet up. Demon worshipper here looking to vent a year of sexual suppression out in a night or two.

1 hour ago, pervedone said:

Reminder to all that Buckwood opens in a few weeks. Pm if you want to meet up. Demon worshipper here looking to vent a year of sexual suppression out in a night or two.

I definitely want to check out Buckwood this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cum Dump, submissive bottom here. I will be in Chicago this Saturday  5/22 I’m looking for Dominant tops would luv a gang bang but one on one is good too. 
Gag me, tie me up, whip me, WS make me drink from the tap, Oral, Fuck me, make me take ATM, Verbal humiliation the more Dom and verbal the better. If interested Message me for details.