• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 9:04 AM, Tampachaser626 said:

Cum Dump, submissive bottom here. I will be in Chicago this Saturday  5/22 I’m looking for Dominant tops would luv a gang bang but one on one is good too. 
Gag me, tie me up, whip me, WS make me drink from the tap, Oral, Fuck me, make me take ATM, Verbal humiliation the more Dom and verbal the better. If interested Message me for details.

any success?

Got fucked 3 times while I was there. Twice in my hotel and once in a men’s bathroom at a park. I picked the guy up and he didn’t have to go to my room so he directed me to a nearby park we got out and I followed him to the bathroom, he locked the door, I dropped my shorts and he proceeded to shove his 9” BBC into my ass and pounded me until he nutted in me. It was a great trip 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Married bi guy working on becoming bare back slut. You must host in or near dayton ohio. Open for anonymous use me without questions or names.

Blow n go and car play also options. Message to hookup. W.ckr: wannabebad

fcab2f70-8af2-4348-8d32-b43c7e880672.jpg

Edited by wannabebad

Columbus, OH bottom here. Would be interested in understall exploration. I'm mainly a bottom but would be interested in whatever. Ideally I would love to suck a poz cock, preferably non detectable but if an aids cock is the only available then I'll do it. I want to suck on some low hanging balls and make you cum down my throat. However, if you're the controlling type and demanding then I won't stop you from doing whatever pleases you.

Edited by ScaredAndShy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Milwaukee, WI willing cumdump here. Will take any load anon or up front in my ass.  will swollow upfront loads. Only dislikes are pain, scat, blood, and really bad hygiene, anything else goes or I usually will try it once. Can sometimes host, but will travel up to 45 minutes, into outdoor and indoor sex. Quickies and extended welcome.

You can text me anytime I normally don't answer past 11pm. Usually free Tue, Wed, Thurs or Sat, anytime.

Gv11wis here text BZ or cumdump to start (262) 563-9042

81DE90CD-86A7-418A-B208-BACEF49F8B16.thumb.jpeg.b1053028d6f868f83e3c43105343279c.jpeg

• Like 1

36 neg d/d free looking for guys with any STI. I will suck your cock, eat your ass, let you rub your cock on my cock, on my hole. Practically anything. Let’s chat to discuss. I’m in Wisconsin and can’t travel too far. I need you! 😈

• 5 weeks later...

Near Indianapolis, here's a scene: I'm on my back porch at my apartment complex, only wearing boxers. You come over and pull out your cock. I suck on you. You decide whether to feed me or turn me around and bend you over. Either way, you unload into me. I clean you up with my mouth. You zip up and go, leaving me a used, nameless whore.

• 1 month later...