Rural Defiance County (Ohio) - 56 - white - 5'10" - 200 lbs. - submissive bttm but with certain people I can be more versatile -- looking to meet people within 100 mile radius of my general area (NW Ohio, SE and southern Michigan, NE and eastern Indiana). Can't host but can travel. Daytime hours work best if near Toledo OH - evening weekends aren't as flexible but things can be worked on for the right person.

Edited by ohmalewhore

• 2 weeks later...

Metro Detroit 36 5'4" 110lbs smooth skinny ferocious cum dump. I don't care what your status is. I want your loads in me.  If you happen to tell me your status and you are detectable/toxic prepare for me to be fucking my hole on to your dick within seconds. I'm mostly a cum dump bottom but will top twinks 18 - 20 and chicks, as I'm bi. I do not top anyone else. Hosting isn't always the easiest for me but it can happen sometimes. I certainly can travel so long as I can work it in to my schedule. I'm extremely verbal, degrading towards myself. I love piss. I love pain even more. Let me emphasize that: I can take extreme pain. I like public and I'll give myself up to anyone. Anywhere. What I really prefer are just huge wild sweaty orgies where things are just crazy. Not into scat and not into blood but if you make me bleed I don't care. What I do care about is being used as much of my life as possible. I have incredible amounts of experience. I am also very discrete. My goal is not to mess up your life. It's to take your cum and ensuring I can get it over and over and fulfill your needs at the darkest level. 

jock.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Any Tops in the St. Louis/St. Peters area?

I will be getting in town February 25th and staying a few days.  I’m a submissive no load refused cum dump bitch!

if interested hit me up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Indianapolis bottom here. 5'10", 195 lbs, 55yo, tiny worthless cock.

What I am looking for: Men to fuck me or feed me. Any age, any race, any size cock.

Okay with: Anonymous, pump and dump, kissing hugging, body contact. FWB, regular cum-hole, or NSA are okay.

Hard no: Pain, scat, ws, abuse, head games.

I can't host.

• 3 months later...

Bear Btm in northern Michigan (traverse), looking for tops, hung a plus, can host at my apt after 9 most nights or willing to travel within reason. Public fine, groups, anon, open to most things. Looking to connect with guys in the bbbh community 

Flint, Michigan Swartz Creek to be specific, but I can get all over the Flint area, esp. the West Side, yes I hang out at the Corunna Rd Bar, downtown, the riverfront is the cruising place, the east side, yes that is my neighborhood.

This party bottom is looking for loads, no loads refused, come on and make me wet, boys

• 3 weeks later...