On 7/10/2022 at 5:38 AM, speedo21 said:

Flint, Michigan Swartz Creek to be specific, but I can get all over the Flint area, esp. the West Side, yes I hang out at the Corunna Rd Bar, downtown, the riverfront is the cruising place, the east side, yes that is my neighborhood.

This party bottom is looking for loads, no loads refused, come on and make me wet, boys

Would love to put a few loads in you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Name - bitch or slut

Number - (618) 631-3829  (Text Only)

Area code - 62226

Not available after 10 p.m.

Age - 49

Height - 5' 9"

Weight - 245lbs

Ethnicity - white

WIN_20221111_14_24_01_Pro.jpg

Edited by LDunn72
Adding picture

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mature Cumdump in excellent shape in Traverse City (49684) looking to get my ass filled. Two-up would be nice, gang fucked would be just luverly. Love to suck too. Now the weather has changed, outdoors would be fun.

I'm not a bug chaser. Poppers would be nice if you got 'em.

Can host at the W/E and travel within reason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Vers bottom, 37, black/asian mix

Looking for a place close to chicago but not in chicago to try veing a cum dump for lots of guys. Looking for someone who can host, put together an impressive list of tops. Who can breed me all weekend. Open to being blindfolded and ass up, while you invite guys over to flood me.

Willing to drive a couple hours to try this out. 

Hmu if you are interested in discussing/ planning.

20230820_012356.jpg

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Men, chub bt here in Terre haute.  Looking for some fun this weekend.  Really want to be spun out while getting used by one or many men.  Into ws, bondage, masks, impact play, CNC, gangbang, and want to get fisted.  There are probably more I’m forgetting.  If you are interested and want to do something specific let me know as i am usually up to anything once.  Will to travel a couple hours if we can make this work.  

(289) 902-0291